Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Settled - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33159 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

He called me 18 times from this number: 407-773-4203 while he was in the U.S trying to do business with me. I just refused to deal with a criminal. I said it on revolution thread that Inspiredmen has been bombarding me with emails and phone calls trying to do business with me but I refused to do business with a criminal after seeing what he did to clients.

Yep thats Abimbola akintunde emmanuels number alright. The leprechaun.

5 Likes

Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Yep thats Abimbola akintunde emmanuels number alright. The leprechaun.

[b]Ok the truth is coming out.where is alexisalex2 now?[/b]..
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
betandwin8484:

You made the right move.. and good of you to save your conversation with inspired, you can see he ran away now because he heard you saying you will upload you conversation with the naughty criminal..

The only mistake I made was to delete the voice message he left for me asking me to reply to his emails because he had some vehicles he wanted picked up and shipped. I just checked the said emails and never replied to the last few emails after I first replied to the first two emails a week earlier.

1 Like

Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

The only mistake I made was to delete the voice message he left for me asking me to reply to his emails because he had some vehicles he wanted picked up and shipped. I just checked the said emails and never replied to the last few emails after I first replied to the first two emails a week earlier.

I am asking you again, what do you for a living, please remind me.
Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

He called me 18 times from this number: 407-773-4203 while he was in the U.S trying to do business with me. I just refused to deal with a criminal. I said it on revolution thread that Inspiredmen has been bombarding me with emails and phone calls trying to do business with me but I refused to do business with a criminal after seeing what he did to clients.

So Inspired autos still buys and ship cars from the USA ? He even contacted you to help him truck drive his cars to US ports ?
So Inspired autos still ships in cars from the USA ?
Interesting.
One day I will be able to buy and ship cars from the U.S.A too.... grin
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

Although I am saddened by the photos of the vehicle Osama posted, but I must commend you for handling this with grace and dignity. I hope you do him (Osama) right.
MGL

[b]Chairman, Osama10 is my guy, so he knows i am a man of my word, there are so much more around the car that not need to be going into it, because at the end of the day, He (customers) are always right and we will do all it takes to do soomething for him . . .I wont allow him to spend that much to fix a ride and i will walk away, but let me say this:
1. Where those kinda rusts are, there is almost no way for us to have seen it during an inspection of a ride
2. The ride was in the hands of Osama for about a year before rust was raised to us
BUT like i said, no matter when and how, Osama10 will be compensated and we have since seized doing business with the dealer that this was bought from.

Lesson learnt by Fhemmmy Motos:
1 Added inspection to all rides purchsed by us
2. Make sure buyer knows that we wont buy a ride based on what is cheapest (Regardless of their budget - Better to be frown than being nice)

Once again, thanks and we remain Fhemmmy motos and accept all that has been said in good faith and please leave your comments, either constructive or destructive, it is all to make us better.

Osama10, tell madam i still dey hail oh . . . .Bag of rice for Xmas is on me (That is not part of our compensation sha oh)[/b]
Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
betandwin8484:

[b]Ok the truth is coming out.where is alexisalex2 now?[/b]..

Alexis alex is definitely using his phone to surf the web and surely went off now to alert his thief thief oga inspiro of the latest now.

Go ahead and post every info u have. He has still refused to pay revlution her money and now we will play low down and dirty home and away match with him.

1 Like

Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Glad that someone is calling out all these fraudsters.
MGL
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Alexis alex is definitely using his phone to surf the web and surely went off now to alert his thief thief oga inspiro of the latest now.

Go ahead and post every info u have. He has still refused to pay revlution her money and now we will play low down and dirty home and away match with him.

U.S Embassy has his case now. I can assure you of that. I have a evidence to back that up too. You should wonder how I got his full name and DOB.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]Chairman, Osama10 is my guy, so he knows i am a man of my word, there are so much more around the car that not need to be going into it, because at the end of the day, He (customers) are always right and we will do all it takes to do soomething for him . . .I wont allow him to spend that much to fix a ride and i will walk away, but let me say this:
1. Where those kinda rusts are, there is almost no way for us to have seen it during an inspection of a ride
2. The ride was in the hands of Osama for about a year before rust was raised to us
BUT like i said, no matter when and how, Osama10 will be compensated and we have since seized doing business with the dealer that this was bought from.

2. Make sure buyer knows that we wont buy a ride based on what is cheapest (Regardless of their budget - Better to be frown than being nice)

Once again, thanks and we remain Fhemmmy motos and accept all that has been said in good faith and please leave your comments, either constructive or destructive, it is all to make us better.

Osama10, tell madam i still dey hail oh . . . .Bag of rice for Xmas is on me (That is not part of our compensation sha oh)[/b]

Fhemmmy I applaud ur PR and I know a certain thief would learn a lot from u. Call Osam up now and nip this in the bud. Having aggrieved clients is a big no no.

Inspired has opened a keg of gunpowder on you car guys and any small match would ignite it.

3 Likes

Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

U.S Embassy has his case now. I can assure you of that. I have a evidence to back that up too. You should wonder how I got his full name and DOB.

My guy I know every every. All updates dey with me even the latest of the latest one.
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

My guy I know every every. All updates dey with me even the latest of the latest one.

grin grin grin

A Criminal like Inspiredmen should be in prison.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

grin grin grin

A Criminal like Inspiredmen should be in prison.

Oh and he is on his way there guaranteed
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You should call him and have these issues thoroughly dealt with. There must have been some miscommunication(s) somewhere. Everyone gotta be honest with everyone. BTW, let us at MGL know if we can help clear your goods sometime, Fhemmmy.
MGL

1 Like

Re: Settled by FastShipping: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Will be back shortly.

Evidence gathering thing.............
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Fhemmmy I applaud ur PR and I know a certain thief would learn a lot from u. Call Osam up now and nip this in the bud. Having aggrieved clients is a big no no.

Inspired has opened a keg of gunpowder on you car guys and any small match would ignite it.

I will surely talk to him, but i would rather wait till he is done with all his findings and all the cost of fixing, and me and him will surely discuss over the bowl of ogbono and fufu . . . But thanks for your great comment, well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

You should call him and have these issues thoroughly dealt with. There must have been some miscommunication(s) somewhere. Everyone gotta be honest with everyone. BTW, let us at MGL know if we can help clear your goods sometime, Fhemmmy.
MGL

Please what kinda goods go you clean, are you into clearing cars or just at the Airport? I will surely talk to him and Osama10 na my chairman and yes, there was a breakdown in communications but Fhemmmy motos take blame for that as well.
Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Lol
You just confirmed above that Inspired bought some cars in the U.S. and asked you to truck drive them to the port BUT YOU REFUSED you have to be the only truck driver in Amelika. Lol
So you're a truck driver while he is an exporter from the U.S. grin
Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
alexisalex2:

Lol
You just confirmed above that Inspired bought some cars in the U.S. and asked you to truck drive them to the port BUT YOU REFUSED you have to be the only truck driver in Amelika. Lol

you have no point, you are out of words to fight back,, take your evening pills and go to sleep

4 Likes

Re: Settled by Raymie(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
@Naijadeyhia and co, please has inspired paid up the 2.6m yet? Hope @Revlution is still alive.
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Please what kinda goods go you clean, are you into clearing cars or just at the Airport? I will surely talk to him and Osama10 na my chairman and yes, there was a breakdown in communications but Fhemmmy motos take blame for that as well.
We clear cars! We are a licensed Customs clearing agency. Here's our Customs agency number: RC 1233430. We are the real deal o! We are both in Minneapolis, MN and Lagos, Nigeria. I am a representative of the company on NL. You may please visit our website for more info or call/email us (check my signature for more details). Thanks, and may God help you guys sort these issues out.
MGL
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
alexisalex2:

Lol

The other way around. Drivers work for me. About 28 of them. I'm proud of them all. My business is nothing without those drivers.

You will be dealt with today. Criminals like you must be taken off the street.

7 Likes

Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Raymie:
@Naijadeyhia and co, please has inspired paid up the 2.6m yet? Hope @Revlution is still alive.

Revlution is hale and hearty. We are in regular contact. However that thief is yet to pay up and he gave a very ridiculous reason for that. His f up will be treated in grand style.

cc alexisalex
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

We clear cars! We are a licensed Customs clearing agency. Here's our Customs agency number: RC 1233430. We are the real deal o! We are both in Minneapolis, MN and Lagos, Nigeria. I am a representative of the company on NL. You may please visit our website for more info or call/email us (check my signature for more details). Thanks, and may God help you guys sort these issues out.
MGL

Nice one, sir . . . I will have my partner in Lagos to contact you . . . In the meantime, give me your best on
2005 Avalon, 2007 Avalon, 2008 Avalon
2007 Camry, 2010 Camry
2007 RX 350, 2011 RX 350
2006 4Runner, 2009 4Runner - - -
These are what we have enroute to Lagos, and we might be able to start business with one or more of these
Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

The other way around. Drivers work for me. About 28 of them. I'm proud of them all. My business is nothing without those drivers.

Liar liar pants on fire.
Someone with 28 employees will not have useless time to be posting on every topic on nairaland every minute.
Some one with 28 employees with no functional website or corporate address or Office phone number.

28 employees my foot, give me your website address and corporate office address, let us check it on google.... grin
I am waiting.
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
alexisalex2:

You're very foo.lish for making that statement.
I now see this is a grand conspiracy.
For your info, Inspired autos still remains nairalands greatest auto dealer and beyond nairaland, take it or leave it.
Calculation ko, multiplication ni
You mofo.

YEARRITE! ANYTHING WITH INSPIREDM ON IT SCREAMS FRAUD.GOOGLE IT,M0RON!!!

1 Like

Re: Settled by betandwin8484: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
alexisalex2:

Liar liar pants on fire.
Someone with 28 employees will not have useless time to be posting on every topic on nairaland every minute.
Some one with 28 employees with no functional website or corporate address or Office phone number.

28 employees my foot, give me your website address and corporate office address, let us check it on google.... grin
I am waiting.

Ok then ,, you upload his conversation with your monkey head boss
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
alexisalex2:

Liar liar pants on fire.

I am waiting.

Criminal, why don't you post the address I gave you? You will cry today. grin

1 Like

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Revlution is hale and hearty. We are in regular contact. However that thief is yet to pay up and he gave a very ridiculous reason for that. His f up will be treated in grand style.

cc alexisalex
Cc
Pataki
jaybee3
Gboliwe
ifyalways
cococandy
TheMadame
Setaje
Adufetohposh
Wheredemdey

There you have it guys....thats the latest.
Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
betandwin8484:

Ok then ,, you upload his conversation with your monkey head boss

You seem to love monkeys and rams, your posts always have monkeys and Rams in them, I forgot blood is thicker than water. grin
Re: Settled by Eyop: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Why are you wasting your time exchanging messages with him? Abeg forget this guy and concentrate with my package(1 bottle Red wine & Fresh fish) jare.
Re: Settled by alexisalex2: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Criminal, why don't you post the address I gave you? You will cry today. grin

alexisalex2:

Liar liar pants on fire.
I am waiting.

Are you ashamed of your business?
Post your corporate address and official phone number for us here with website address here for u s to check it on google to make sure you're genuine.
Mr 28 employees. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

500 cars in 2010 for sales....going......going.......going / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.