Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call (44680 Views)

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / Twist In Petition To Withdraw Okonjo-iweala's Yale Doctorate / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by nortcentrallord(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2015
oduastates:
I do not know why people are bothered with yale.
Like I said before anyone can give any title as long as she is kept as far away as possible from where she can cause damage.
As much as soludo erred in fraternising with the banks and not regulating them properly, no one has ever disputed the fact that he can do better and do a job.
But Iweala is your typical world bank /IMF agent sent down to do an heist job in her own homeland.
Nothing upstairs apart from the packaging and list of damage and economic theories given to her by her imperial paymasters.

People like her typically see their country men as less than human.

Since she played the script of world bank according to you, why didn't the world bank save her job through the US by giving support to GEJ since it will ensure her return to office? You see yourself now, huh?

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by babasanti: 10:59pm On May 24, 2015
pendy79:

Yoruba lost? The Thai Policeman who said the Igbos are a disgrace to the Black Race was quite right.

Bunch of Buffon's like you are the reason why your tribe are called a disgrace.

Guess it is the Yoruba's alone that are feeling the pinch of her economic mismanagement in Nigeria.

Which holes does cretins like you come out from?

Yoruba, the tribe of judas Isccariot. Cowards no 1 in the world.

13 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
kayciano:

It is still APPLICABLE to the Resounding OPPOSTION and INSULTS, T. A. ORJI got from the EASTERN REGION, including his kinsmen and drivers.
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by hansad: 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
One remembers when one Igbo internet science man was recognized by a US president, people of SW petitioned for years until they rubbished the man.

Yet, SW would not form its own country and leave the Igbo alone. Because SW believes if Igbo leaves Nigeria, the south south which contains lots of crude oil may also go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
Haters keep hating while the successful keep succeeding.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by BabaIbo: 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
Shoro niyen... So yoruba don turn to Fulani, or is buhari from yoruba land... Pls follow the thread, don't forget a yorubaman is just the vice and doesn't really have a say in this type of government...
mayusguy:
I can see you're still pained cos you lost the main price which is the presidential election, lol you guys are so desperate to get back at the yorubas but una too small grin grin .. sha no go get stroke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by nortcentrallord(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2015
mayusguy:
You are a retarded son of a bastard. Why the f*ck will you just generalize using 'yoruba ****' cant u call the individuals name and who told you all yorubas share the same opinion. Dude watch it!!! Dont f*cking mess with my tribe angry

Hahahaha, anger is the action of the weak and hollow heads. It seems it's innate in you. Get a gun and come shoot me mister temper tantrums grin cheesy grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by philips70(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2015
kayciano:

It is still APPLICABLE to the Resounding OPPOSTION and INSULTS, T. A. ORJI got from the EASTERN REGION, including his kinsmen and drivers.

We are not talking about regional or leaders of a state here. We are talking about defending or attacking representatives at the centre. Now maybe if you go to that Abia state TA Orji's kinsmen might be defending him with their blood.
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by Kingspin(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2015
calebo101:
The "sophisticated" haters and tribalist can now stick their useless bigot opinion up their ass.

Does he think Yale is the overseas campus of Oduduwa university?? Egocentricity and ethnicity has really eaten deep into the society such that it is now exported abroad. A man in far away America moved for an honorary degree conferred on Okonja to be withdrawn for flimsy and useless reasons. When you think such deluded characters are few you get surprised to know up to 5000 votes has been garnered. All stemming from pure hatred!!

Wonder why they tell you only Adesina (GEJ Agric minister) performed very well and the rest performed poorly?

Wonder why they tell you Jonathan is the worst president alive and Obasanjo is an agent of change?

Wonder why Fashola is the best Governor Nigeria has ever known and Akpabio must be a thief?
Dont mind those old fo.ols. We are aware of all these propaganda before.They will end up dying like Awo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by Eyepencil: 11:05pm On May 24, 2015
mayusguy:
You are a retarded son of a bastard. Why the f*ck will you just generalize using 'yoruba ****' cant u call the individuals name and who told you all yorubas share the same opinion. Dude watch it!!! Dont f*cking mess with my tribe angry
Yolobars are cowards and slaves. If you vex go curse ur useless oba. Ntooooooor! tongue

11 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by noblegrex: 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Yoruba did not loose.

Yale never said they disagree with the arguments postulated in the petition letter....they only said they have a tradition they are unwilling to break, however strong the case presented in the petition.

In other words, they are sticking with policy, even when it is faulted on principles.

Get it right!
I beg tell them make them hear ooo.so many ignorant people looking forward to vent unreasonable and senseless anger on realistic issues.. Without unity these leaders will continue to mess up, may God inteven.. Blind supporters of whom most of them are wallowing in poverty yet they are so blind to see what's going on in the country.. Let us all join hands to make these country a better place,stop being tribalistic, stereotipic and greedy over nothing...A tree can never make a forest, one tribe can't make Nigeria, b wise and grow up tribalist

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by hansad: 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
Records show that more Yoruba than any other tribes in Nigeria are arrested for hard drug crimes all over the world. Worse, even aged men and women from Yoruba engage in drug trafficking all over the world.

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by gesundheit: 11:08pm On May 24, 2015
shizzleStar:
mgbati mgbati people plan has failed. Hopeless nonentities. Your evil plans against igbos will continue to fail and backfire, useless set of tribalistic nincompoops- a pure disgrace to Africans and the entire black race.

Bunch of damned, accursed yorubish people .....NTOOORRRR!!!

You are a world acclaimed mOoron. some of you useless garbage head, waste of time need to be sold to slavery.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by 400billionman: 11:09pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Sophiscated haters can now go and die

In their lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by mayusguy(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2015
Illiterate!!! Dont just jump into sumtin like bebeto dem go just hang you like hangman, go back and read what i replied to boi
BabaIbo:
Shoro niyen... So yoruba don turn to Fulani, or is buhari from yoruba land... Pls follow the thread, don't forget a yorubaman is just the vice and doesn't really have a say in this type of government...
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by Curvinus(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2015
pendy79:

Yoruba lost? The Thai Policeman who said the Igbos are a disgrace to the Black Race was quite right.

Bunch of Buffon's like you are the reason why your tribe are called a disgrace.

Guess it is the Yoruba's alone that are feeling the pinch of her economic mismanagement in Nigeria.

Which holes does cretins like you come out from?

Another bigoted e-diot on the loose

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by 400billionman: 11:12pm On May 24, 2015
calebo101:
The "sophisticated" haters and tribalist can now stick their useless bigot opinion up their ass.

Does he think Yale is the overseas campus of Oduduwa university?? Egocentricity and ethnicity has really eaten deep into the society such that it is now exported abroad. A man in far away America moved for an honorary degree conferred on Okonja to be withdrawn for flimsy and useless reasons. When you think such deluded characters are few you get surprised to know up to 5000 votes has been garnered. All stemming from pure hatred!!

Wonder why they tell you only Adesina (GEJ Agric minister) performed very well and the rest performed poorly?

Wonder why they tell you Jonathan is the worst president alive and Obasanjo is an agent of change?

Wonder why Fashola is the best Governor Nigeria has ever known and Akpabio must be a thief?

One of them haters is quoting me saying we feel superior.

If I work hard and have something to show for it, why won't I feel good ?

They have never produced a Managing director of the world bank so hating Okonjo is allowed...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by specco(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2015
The haters by the side of Jesus Cross asked Pilate not to write 'KING OF THE JEWS' on the Lord's cross but he replied them saying: 'What is written is written'. Yorubas lost again, so go and do the needful....RAT POISON.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by mayusguy(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
Go back to 1967 then you'd know who the real slaves are grin berk!!!
Eyepencil:
Yolobars are cowards and slaves. If you vex go curse ur useless oba. Ntooooooor! tongue
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by pendy79: 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
jossyj:

chai, please come and see another mad man on rampage ooooooooooo

If a man in faraway Thailand can detect that you people are a band of subhuman and stupid individuals, what more do I need say?

Yale gave her award, how have that improved the present predicament facing people in Nigeria.

It is a known fact that madness originated and live in your entire lineage or what will make a man carry drugs to a country that just shot dead his fellow tribe man if not madness.
It is a trait passed on in generational rhythm amongst your people.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by oladimejioo: 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
Nigerians and Sentiment... We can all see what is happening...
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by mayusguy(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
We need facts and figures, no be illiterates dey here
hansad:
Records show that more Yoruba than any other tribes in Nigeria are arrested for hard drug crimes all over the world. Worse, even aged men and women from Yoruba engage in drug trafficking al over the world.
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by Eyepencil: 11:16pm On May 24, 2015
noblegrex:
I beg tell them make them hear ooo.so many ignorant people looking forward to vent unreasonable and senseless anger on realistic issues.. Without unity these leaders will continue to mess up, may God inteven.. Blind supporters of whom most of them are wallowing in poverty yet they are so blind to see what's going on in the country.. Let us all join hands to make these country a better place,stop being tribalistic, stereotipic and greedy over nothing...A tree can never make a forest, one tribe can't make Nigeria, b wise and grow up tribalist
Ekwensu kpo kwa gi oku with that ur useless zoo republic. We are not one and we can never be one. WE ARE BIAFRANS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by hansad: 11:17pm On May 24, 2015
Jove, but how come in a supposed one country, Nigeria, Yoruba continue to petition all over the place anytime an Igboman is being recognized globally?

Yet Yorrober plays sweet crude oil patriotism for one Nigeria. Yorrober sees Igbo people asking for separation from Yoruba in one Nigeria as bad.

Yoruba does not know what it wants for nationhood.

12 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by 400billionman: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
egift:

Imagine the example that was used to illustrate NOI's award. Me I just dey laugh too.

It was used to illustrate the gift of haters.

People who want to revoke other people's high praise time. Later you will say, " I am a graduate "..

See understanding.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by jossyj: 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
pendy79:

If a man in faraway Thailand can detect that you people are a band of subhuman and stupid individuals, what more do I need say?

Yale gave her award, how have that improved the present predicament facing people in Nigeria.

It is a known fact that madness originated and live in your entire lineage or what will make a man carry drugs to a country that just shot dead his fellow tribe man if not madness.
It is a trait passed on in generational rhythm amongst your people.

pls run faster he will bite you ooooooooo
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by pendy79: 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
babasanti:

Yoruba, the tribe of judas Isccariot. Cowards no 1 in the world.

Cowardly is when grown men without brains of their own march up to war with cassava stem to take bullet from brazen guns of adekunle while their folk hero ran away dressed up like a woman to corlte d'ivoire.

Funny when nyamiris and people battling with OSU caste systems amongst themselves forgot the fact that their lineage from generations are known idiots and fools

How many did ojukwu led to their early graves again?

Guess who are the cowards? Your forefathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by myproperty(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin
mumu. according to Yale, Stephan Schmidheiny, who was found guilty in 2012 of creating an asbestos environmental disaster which caused about 2,000 deaths in Italy didn't get his award revoked so, maybe Yale really didn't care abt humanity.

but on a nicer mood, if you think Yorubas lost, then I will say at least, e no reach that kind failure wey Biafra found itself in.

A yoruba man starting what some think is wrong does not make it the stand of the yoruba's. but surprisingly some have even called her evil and I wish to know what offense did she commit bearing in mind that we once had a minister of finance during the era of evil genius called Olu Falae an era that had the worse financial recklessness in Nigeria and introduced the draconian SAP and yet brought disaster and launched Nigeria to the world of corruption. This same woman was made a minister by OBJ. The world bank recognized her intelligence then Yale university . Between NOI and Olu Falae who is better and widely recognized? Olu Falae with his falure as minister of finance was widely supported by his kins to become president?

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by 400billionman: 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
socialmediaman:
If it's about humanitarian services and policy formulation, she deserves it, if it's about economic management, definitely a No No, she failed this time, she should've resigned long ago if Jonathan's cabal didn't allow her do her job. She kept defending a failing government because she hoped she could cover up for the excesses with the next 4 years, but it proved abortive, and now the radar has focused on her...she has probably realized her mistakes

Will Buhari also send her to jail ?

Mr. Jailer.
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by bdidi: 11:22pm On May 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin
mumu. according to Yale, Stephan Schmidheiny, who was found guilty in 2012 of creating an asbestos environmental disaster which caused about 2,000 deaths in Italy didn't get his award revoked so, maybe Yale really didn't care abt humanity.

but on a nicer mood, if you think Yorubas lost, then I will say at least, e no reach that kind failure wey Biafra found itself in.

I never wanted to quote anybody on this issue but you touched sensitive part my good friend.

What has Biafra got to do with the brouhaha of Okonjo's honorary degree being revoked?

If the mastermind of that episode was a Yoruba man then I guess he is just been blinded and myopic to see the truth of what the finance minister has done. And that to me is a shame.

So my friend liking this futile and fruitless venture such as this to a more purposeful venture such as the Biafran struggle shows that perhaps you were not thinking out side the box or maybe you were not seeing the big picture of that very crucial struggle in the 60's

Biafra struggle was not a failure and till tomorrow, its still not a failure!

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
Gosh, here we go again!!!!! Some people are forever condemned to be victims!!!!!! "They are crucifying her because she is from our tribe"....Chineke odinkwa risky!!!!
Re: Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call by journerman(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
calebo101:

I've never had to insult anyone based on their opinion on this platform before. But I can't understand how daft some of you tribalist reason, if the praise-singing of Adesina is a tribal thing, why aren't they saying that about other Yorubas in Jonathan's cabinet (same goes for fashola). I'm sure most of you known tribalist on this forum are some jobless youth that's supposed to have ability to think issues through before speaking on a public forum like this. God help Nigeria with this crop of youth we have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) / Top 5 Lies About Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.