Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Need Help On Porting Please! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help On Porting Please! (444 Views)

Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc / Its Official: I'm Porting From MTN To GLO / Help Porting Miui Rom To Tecno H6 (PORTED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Porting Please! by busar(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2015
Hello,
How can I port from airtel to Etisalat? I am tired of airtel and I would like to use Etisalat. I see it as wastage since my airtel serves no purpose, why not port?
Re: I Need Help On Porting Please! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2015
busar:
Hello,
How can I port from airtel to Etisalat? I am tired of airtel and I would like to use Etisalat. I see it as wastage since my airtel serves no purpose, why not port?
visit any etisalat experience center close to you and do the porting. If you don't know any experience center close to you, contact etisalat customer care via email,facebook or twitter to give you the address of etisalat experience center closest to you.

You won't regret porting. I have used all networks but until I stitched to etisalat, I never got good services from other networks
Re: I Need Help On Porting Please! by busar(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
Does it mean i can't port without visiting Etisalat Centre?
Re: I Need Help On Porting Please! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 24, 2015
Do you have any problem going to an experience center? Read this to get the answer to your question =>www.ogbongeblog.com/2013/04/how-to-port-to-etisalat-from-mtn-airtel.html

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Voice Calling Features Now On Window Phones / A Mid-range Android Phone Or A Fairly Used Laptop?? / Horack Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.