Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Skin Repair...suggestions Needed Pls - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Repair...suggestions Needed Pls (1065 Views)

SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? / Gladiator Sandals Needed!!! Pls Help / Lagosian, Urgent Suggestions Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Repair...suggestions Needed Pls by voucher(f): 9:10pm On May 24, 2015
Hello darlings...I need help pls! I used some harsh creams nd it gave me green veins nd some spider veins...pls I need suggestions of creams or anything that helps repair/rebuild skin ie something that produces collagen...I read vitamin C serums help but I haven't seen where to buy...pls don't read nd pass,write something!! lol xoxo.
Re: Skin Repair...suggestions Needed Pls by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2015
voucher:
Hello darlings...I need help pls! I used some harsh creams nd it gave me green veins nd some spider veins...pls I need suggestions of creams or anything that helps repair/rebuild skin ie something that produces collagen...I read vitamin C serums help but I haven't seen where to buy...pls don't read nd pass,write something!! lol xoxo.
try fair and white gold ultimate buy d No 1 is good for you min order to prepare and repair your skin tissue
Re: Skin Repair...suggestions Needed Pls by houseofphreedah: 5:14pm On May 25, 2015
voucher:
You no longer have problem, just be happy!!!
I assure you,100% assurance that the Skin will be smooth and clean in few days.
You need to order our Collagen Body wash, Our Home made Glowing and Moisturizer Cream, It will help your problem real fast

Follow these steps:
-> Vist http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com
-> Search for Collagen, Home made Glowing Moisturizer Cream
-> Add any of the Product to your Cart
-> Order for it.

That is all.
Say Goodbye to Rough Skin

HOUSE OF PHREEDAH is into diverse range of services,
with focus on SPA TREATMENT/ BODY TREATMENT, skin and facials repair.
Other services include helping women with intimate issues with products for hygience and love making for body men and women.
Teaching them on how to be better on bed and a bit of image consultancy.
When it comes to beauty and romance, virtually every woman can relate .
and so being able to get the both services under one roof is a plus and the environment is a world class standard.

Daily tips on Skin Care visit http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com/blog

Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere
08037018772, 07036493053.
Email: sales@houseofphreedahbodycare.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On This / Beautiful Japanese And Egyptians Cottons(must Have For Classy Ladies) / Plunging Necklines Are The New Trend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.