Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now (34277 Views)

160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West / Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by donttouch: 7:13am On May 25, 2015
XXX3XXX:
who tell u say fuel day inside the tanker empty tanker

Na wa oooo!

Wonders shall neva end.
So 9 people like this shity u jus wrote.

#BIRDS OF A FEATHER
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by ikorodureporta: 7:41am On May 25, 2015
This TAN/illumi.... pple wit their '13'
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by cricifixo: 8:00am On May 25, 2015
bros u are jst hopelessly ste.wpid, so in your twisted mind u think that what this man is doing at this present situation is meaningless and shouldn't be commended? i wonder what specie of goat u are anyways
redcliff:

You are very stewpid. where i am right now i dont need you or any Silly persons help. an individual sent out 13milion litres of fuel and you call it help? In what way? That he was giving it free to us or what?
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. okay dear. Thanks. Would still visit it though. I wanna be tougher.. grin
wlcm, it's good to be tough though.
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 8:04am On May 25, 2015
davodyguy:
Very very soon. The guy is owing us 70 billion naira. We took over management of the ibru jetty in 2012, but Jonathan used politricks to order Amcon to release Capital Oil and Gas back to him

This is just publicity stunt .

He mismanaged Capital oil, yet he wants to solve a major crises created by Jonathan?

bro he mismanaged capital oil and gas. Shey na u and am get am?..
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 8:05am On May 25, 2015
caprini1:
Am not surprised dude always acts super fine ocassionally......like in Nnewi during Christmas,first 50 okadas or something like that,gets free fuel in his petrol stations.

it's 50 okada every Monday and 10 bus..not limited to Christmas.
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 8:06am On May 25, 2015
bornmekus:
Congracts Tohpahz
na she be d miss Nairaland wey person no hear word...
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by redcliff: 8:08am On May 25, 2015
cricifixo:
bros u are jst hopelessly ste.wpid, so in your twisted mind u think that what this man is doing at this present situation is meaningless and shouldn't be commended? i wonder what specie of goat u are anyways

Ibex.. while you are a billy goat. After releasing 13million litres of fuel then what next?
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 8:08am On May 25, 2015
bornmekus:
Congracts Tohpahz

as..for me rokiatu backside alone is enough to win it instead of all dis not so fine small girls..

make I even go check dat babe ukwu

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 8:17am On May 25, 2015
kenex4ever:
I thought as much. No need resending it, it was just a suggestion I made on how u should address ur voters. It's of no use now.
I would also advice u not to reply people much nor visit this politics section often but less, because there are so many hate comments here dat may tempt u to reply in an unruly manner

my gross go be wen you lick dis ass finish and you no see am chop.

good luck ...
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by caprini1: 8:22am On May 25, 2015
patmaine:

it's 50 okada every Monday and 10 bus..not limited to Christmas.
That is highly commendable!
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by davodyguy: 8:24am On May 25, 2015
patmaine:

bro he mismanaged capital oil and gas. Shey na u and am get am?..
Yes because he borrowed Money from banks that many of us have accounts. The loans turned bad and the banks almost collapsed with our deposits

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 8:38am On May 25, 2015
davodyguy:
Yes because he borrowed Money from banks that many of us have accounts. The loans turned bad and the banks almost collapsed with our deposits

didn't you say you kno him personally. you come dey yab am for here...for him back...pls call him and tell him all dis u 've been saying here..
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2015
patmaine:

my gross go be wen you lick dis ass finish and you no see am chop.
good luck ...
Bro, na my sister
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 8:42am On May 25, 2015
kenex4ever:
Bro, na my sister
sure. hope no be nwanne ndi owerri..
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by davodyguy: 8:51am On May 25, 2015
patmaine:

didn't you say you kno him personally. you come dey yab am for here...for him back...pls call him and tell him all dis u 've been saying here..

He doesn't know my moniker
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by LockDown69(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2015
spenca:

Of course you can't know where there is none

Lessthan 12 hours bro
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by LockDown69(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2015
redcliff:
Nigerians would finish 13million litres in 12 hours!
Less than that bro
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by bishop4life(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2015
patmaine:

as..for me rokiatu backside alone is enough to win it instead of all dis not so fine small girls..

make I even go check dat babe ukwu

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by OLISASDEJI(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't know y I hate "change" embarassed

Its because you have a problem. Thats why u hate change. Dont u knw dat a constant thing in life is change? U need to check up urself man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.