Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Solution To Nigeria's Electricity Crisis And Fuel Scarcity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solution To Nigeria's Electricity Crisis And Fuel Scarcity (563 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Nigeria's Electricity Crisis And Fuel Scarcity by iMerchant: 10:12pm On May 24, 2015
Times like this call for deep reflections.

If Virgin Atlantic flight from Lagos to London was delayed for 2 hours because they have to fuel in Ghana. Radio stations now have to ration their operating time and telecommunications giants are warning that there will be service failure because of shortage of diesel that power their base stations nationwide.

What happen to small business owners. What happen to the frozen food sellers that need constant electricity. Now that PHCN doesn't have light how do we expect them to give us light.

I can't remember the last time PHCN give us light - oh sorry, last week Thursday - the frozen food seller on the street have to buy black market to power his generator for at least 4-6 hours daily.

Who borne this cost. I (the consumer) will not surely buy a kilo of turkey #1,500 because it used to cost #850 before the fuel scarcity.

Tomorrow is Monday, my employer is calling. The journey to the office is now 5x the normal cost. Please who do I transfer this cost to?

What happen to the civil servants that State Governors are owing like 3-7 months salaries. How will they survive this untold hardship when the state house is powered 24 hours by generator with tax-payer money.

Now you're mega rich, very lucky or super connected if you use generator in the street.

Folks in the street who have inverter at home need electricity to charger the batteries.

If your smartphone is still powered up, you definitely have a super reliable power bank.

I really think the next billion dollar idea will be how to solve our electricity problems without using fuel.

How do we generate a reliable and dependable electricity without relying on PHCN, Generator, Inverter Batteries or the unstable solar power.

The next billionaires will be those that can figure out solutions to this problems. We have a population of over 170 million people who currently rely on PHCN and fuel to generate electricity.

God Bless the Federal Republic.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Nigeria's Electricity Crisis And Fuel Scarcity by DuchessLily(f): 10:15pm On May 24, 2015
Hmmmm.... Naija! God pls intervene
Re: Solution To Nigeria's Electricity Crisis And Fuel Scarcity by CHM11: 10:25pm On May 24, 2015
I thank my dad for making almost all our housing roof to have solar panels. I just had to drive home and voila, everywhere is bright!!!!...the sun can't stop shining!!!!....

Mind you, we've been using solar since 1997!!!!
Re: Solution To Nigeria's Electricity Crisis And Fuel Scarcity by IGLE25(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2015
Will your solar panel generate or power your vehicle?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Perkins Generator Forsale (sound Proofed). / We Market Your Product Nationwide / How To Get 1 Gb For N150 On Your Glo Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.