Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) (45378 Views)

Female Accountant Runs With Employer’s N747,400 In Lagos / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by baybeeboi: 8:59am On May 25, 2015
RIP to her.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 25, 2015
dre11:

■Paid N1.5 million by sponsors

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=121172

what a sad story. Something is really wrong with Nigerians. execute the trio with anti-aircraft missiles.

2 Likes

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by damiandammy(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2015
with a heavy heart .....rest in peace young lady
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by bornmekus: 9:02am On May 25, 2015
Some humans are heartless and wicked. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by imolereed(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2015
cry rest in peace
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Humblebloke(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2015
R.I.P

O ma ga!!!
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 25, 2015
Speechless sad
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by oromankirisi(f): 9:05am On May 25, 2015
So sad..may God continue to protect his people Amen.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by film2(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2015
Don't envy any person in flashy cars and living flamboyant life in Port Harcourt,a good number of them are ritualists...A promising young Lady... R.I.P to d dead...

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by madgoat(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2015
I really wish it was a mob dat apprehended those ritualists... Slow painful jungle justice is wat dey deserve.

2 Likes

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by kreamidiva(f): 9:16am On May 25, 2015
She is from my village o!

Jesus Christ! God please don't pardon these evil men! cry cry cry
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Truflame: 9:17am On May 25, 2015
Nemesis will inevitably catch up with these offenders.

No place on earth or in the hereafter will offer them protection.

The Yoruba adage will however apply to them: 'He who squeeze bitterleaf for his neighbour must inescapably taste it as well.'
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by luluosas(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2015
What a wicked world! Ritualist repent because the torments that awaits in hell fire in better imagined than experienced
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by timilehing(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
May God save us All. Amen!!

As for me, I have a simple request for us all. If you are in this kind of situation and as far as you are not locked up in the booth and both of your hands are free, try to help yourself even if it means causing an accident.

Imagine where that girl used her hands to cover the face of the driver from the back and steer the wheels of the car with force, the car would swerve with force. Onlookers if any would know something is wrong and may come to her rescue.

At worst, there would be an accident, some broken bones and mangled skin but she would still be alive. This can be reality!!
You think you'll be conscious of your environment Immediately you enter that cab, all your senses & consciousness are gone

2 Likes

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Neduzze5(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2015
timilehing:
You think you'll be conscious of your environment Immediately you enter that cab, all your senses & consciousness are gone

Someone that still had enough consciousness to be able to call her dad?

Biko gba be joor!!

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Totfulguy: 9:28am On May 25, 2015
dre11:

■Paid N1.5 million by sponsors

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=121172

This REALLY SAD for me AS A PERSON. I will advocate that women should be trained to handle person safety equipment like pepper spray, tazers and any other PSE that can be hidden in a bag or wallet and can be deployed with speed. Senseless deaths like this should NEVER HAPPEN. This things are on Jumia and other online stores. http://www./candid-pepper-spray-personal-safety-product-psp-116446.html

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
May God save us All. Amen!!

As for me, I have a simple request for us all. If you are in this kind of situation and as far as you are not locked up in the booth and both of your hands are free, try to help yourself even if it means causing an accident.

Imagine where that girl used her hands to cover the face of the driver from the back and steer the wheels of the car with force, the car would swerve with force. Onlookers if any would know something is wrong and may come to her rescue.

At worst, there would be an accident, some broken bones and mangled skin but she would still be alive. This can be reality!!

Very intereting security tip. I know it's only God that saves us in this hungry nation. Nobody can really say to be of absolute security. The day it may happen, you wont even think of such. Your tip is quite interesting because, if you dont try to do anything, they'll still kill you so it's better to try something defensive and that could just help you in such scenario. I prefer to die a HERO than allowing some bloody fools kill me with ease.

3 Likes

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Totfulguy: 9:31am On May 25, 2015
This REALLY SAD for me AS A PERSON. I will advocate that women should be trained to handle person safety equipment like pepper spray, tazers and any other PSE that can be hidden in a bag or concealed in wallet and can be deployed with speed. Senseless deaths like this should NEVER HAPPEN. This things are on Jumia and other online stores. http://www./candid-pepper-spray-personal-safety-product-psp-116446.html
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by DrGroove(f): 9:32am On May 25, 2015
Sad news.. RIP to the girl

But I wonder what the father is trying to prove

The loss of a child doesn't concern the father,it's the mother's loss....

A female child for that matter, that has no value in our society.....

A man grieving over a dead child or dead wife is a fuccking bloooody pretender!

#Rubbish
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Neduzze5(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Very intereting security tip. I know it's only God that saves us in this hungry nation. Nobody can really say to be of absolute security. The day it may happen, you wont even think of such. Your tip is quite interesting because, if you dont try to do anything, they'll still kill you so it's better to try something defensive and that could just help you in such scenario. I prefer to die a HERO than allowing some bloody fools kill me with ease.

That's the spirit bro. Defend yourself or be killed like a goat.

Better to die trying than to be slain like a chicken!!

2 Likes

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by kingthreat(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2015
Please let the Nigerian police waste these imbeciles

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by GentleToks(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2015
Almost similar to my story in different way though but all about Taxi.

I ll advise Nairalanders and all Nigerians to run whenever they see 2 to 3 men sitting in a Taxi. However, they would later change their tactics if they realise that people are aware of this tactics by bringing women on board. Pls, ensure you have a small knife in your pocket in eventuality of being kidnapped despite all the precautions.

Here is my own story, I was sending all my saved money in UK to Nigeria Account through my mum instead of Online transfer; i wasn't aware of international online transfer with d Nigeria bank. Thus resulted to normal money transfer. However, the Nigeria Acct was opened on my mum name after i had mistakenly closed all my Accts just before i left Nigeria; thought that i wouldn't be coming back home - Nigeria soon.

However, I was called by a friend who has been in oil and gas industry over the years to invest in oil and gas industry. I did my feasibility study with the assistance of my younger brother who was in University as at that time( last year) and love the outcome of the feasibility study.

Having seen the prospect in the said business, i started to gather my personal money( no father, mother or friends money so as to avoid future problem). I gather all these millions and started sending the money home in millions. I stupidly told my mum to open another Account with Zenith Bank that would come with online banking facility strictly for my money . She did and that was the beginning of my problem. If I had known, I would have gone home and open the Account myself but cos of my busy schedule here

However, I tried to hide d whole thing from my dad cos I wanted to prove to my dad that without him, I could become a better business man. I warned my mum not to go to Bank with their driver cos he would end up telling my dad about her frequent trips to the bank which might eventually bring all my plan under my dad's radar. And she did by avoiding the driver while the whole thing was ongoing.

Finally, on the fateful day, my mum jumped as usual in Taxi to go and cash the next money that I had just transfered and deposit to it to the Zenith Bank Account but unknown to her that she has just boarded a kidnapper den. To cut the long story short, they took all my millions and left me just #850,000.

Please, run away from a Taxi if you don't trust the people inside
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Mourin(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2015
I dont have much 2 say.. with a heavy heart i say rest in peace. I believe everyone involved in her death wil nt go unpunished.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by sweatlana: 9:47am On May 25, 2015
Omg sad cry

May God confront her family
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by bigiyaro(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2015
and to talk say blood money is an african made fallacy,black men wit black hearts. I hope they will adequately reap dia reward.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by jocelala: 9:51am On May 25, 2015
I feel so bad after reading thru....chaii
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by Bigdreams(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2015
This is heart wrenching.

Words fail me.

1 Like

Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by steeboy(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2015
Pepper spray is sold for 4k to 6.
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by ceejay80s(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2015
So now that they have found her killers, what of the bastaard that bought the body parts, There's no reason to go to court or jail, they should just kill dem, by removing their body parts one by one
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by noblegrex: 9:59am On May 25, 2015
I don't knw this family but couldn't just hold it but to she tears such a wicked people with sympathy may God save us all, and help alleviate poverty frm this country.what a sad and dis-heartning story.how can 1 console this family
Re: How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) by JuanDeDios: 9:59am On May 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
...and one person will come tell me there shouldn't be jungle justice. angry.......

They should make the maggots bring out the main rirualist!.
Bolded is the most important thing but the article said nothing about that. Big men are above the law in Nigeria. Meanwhile, you should join the campaign to say no to jungle justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana / Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / Late Kendra Onyeabor: Security Challenges In Enugu State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.