Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? (632 Views)

Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed / Nigerians Are To Be Blamed For Fuel Scarcity - Kachukwu. / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by Ideyontop: 5:07am On May 25, 2015
I don taya for this lack of power.

Please who is to be blamed? It's so disgusting. Flights are cancelled, radio stations are going out,banks are beginning to close down,gsm providers are ready to follow suit. What is the meaning of this nonsense?

Is it the marketers that are doing this evil? Please is there a way to bypass them?
Nobody has the right to hold us ransom like this. How does the marketers strike affect PHCN? Is it the government?

Please somebody who knows should explain to me so that I can direct my prayers for God to break the right persons head!
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by UAE123(m): 5:15am On May 25, 2015
This is purely government fault & Nigerians are suffering because of poor planning by our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by efilefun(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2015
Jonathan is just paying Nigerians back for voting him out of power.... The beauty about it all is that he's e-rats are suffering from this also but they cant complain....lmao

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by CountDracula(m): 5:37am On May 25, 2015
Jus like the series film "Revolution". We wil soon experience the absolute black out
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by babyfaceafrica: 5:59am On May 25, 2015
The federal government under jonathan ebele

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by winnieG1(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2015
ALL THESE COULD BE ACT OF SABOTAGE FROM THE INCOMING GOVERNMENT TO DISCREDIT THE OUTGOING ONE.
You will be surprised how normalcy will return from next week. I like change but change by blackmail is very bad.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by nairaminds(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2015
FG FAULT

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by sammieguze(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2015
The last time i checked, Jonathan is still the C in C.

And still takes the blame as far as he is still in power.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 25, 2015
northern elders
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For This Complete Darkness In Nigeria Today? by Demdem(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2015
Who else but Jonah-daft, the cursed fool.

(1) (Reply)

Video : Governor Akpabio Again!Commissions Ikot Ekpene Sheraton Today.watch Clip / Court Upholds Dstv’s 20 % Increment On Subscription / Buhari Leaves Guests, Attends Jumat Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.