Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Ifeanyi Ubah Moves To End It...as Lagos And Abuja Residents Remol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel Scarcity: Ifeanyi Ubah Moves To End It...as Lagos And Abuja Residents Remol (722 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection / NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Ifeanyi Ubah Moves To End It...as Lagos And Abuja Residents Remol by IkayMOVE(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2015
Fuel Scarcity : Ifeanyi Ubah moves to end it ...As Lagos and Abuja Residents celebrate his intervention...

By Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia.

The fuel scarcity which has been ravaging the nation's economy and stability that has in the recent time been leading to the point of social unrest has been arrested by the patriotic move the of CEO Capital Oil and Gas Ltd (Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah) who announced today at Lagos that his Company will start loading fuel in order to save the Nation .

Meanwhile, despite the untold sufferings and hardship this scarcity has brought to Nigerians irrespective of class and locations, other markers have hardened their hearts and insisted on strike , the Nnewi born philanthropist, touched by the plight of Nigerians took a bold step and pulled out of the strike to save the Nation and I salute his courage.

It is of note that even the Nigerian Labour Congress(NLC) is already poised for a Nationwide strike due to fuel crisis.

The crisis which many see as a threat to the smooth transition of power on May 29th has been salvaged through the patriotic intervention of the Anambra born Oil Entrepreneur .

Abuja and Lagos (Political and Economic ) capitals of Nigeria are the most affected by the scarcity.

Recall that Capital Oil and Gas Ltd played the same role during shortage of Kerosene years back .

We therefore call on other players in our Oil Industry to look beyond their personal gains and emulate this uncommon display of compassion, patriotism and love of Ifeanyi Ubah to avert the impending economic doom.

While speaking with some of Abuja taxi drivers this evening(24-05-2015) on this development , one Mustapha said to me:

"though me I no Know that Ifeanyi Ubah, but na Allah go bless am for me, you see me ba? I don suffer for fuel for this Abuja."

It is also reported that there is sign of relieve in Lagos over Ubah's move to curb the fuel crisis

However, some observers are afraid that cabals in Oil Industry who are already feeling threatened by Ifeanyi Ubah's intervention will not sleep, there are palpable fear that they will fight Ubah.

Olatunde Ade, calls for prayer from Nigerians so that no force will stop Ubah's quest to help Nigerians on this fuel crisis .Hear him:

"Make Nigerians pray for that man ooo!, all these other oil marketers no go happy for that Ifeanyi Ubah kpata kpata , but God go help am ooo..." He said.

I call our marketers to imbibe the spirit of sacrifice for the common good and strive to make sacrifice to save our Nation.

God bless Nigeria.
#GodblessIfeanyiUbah.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This? / Young LIB Ladies; Who Would You 'hit'? Jon Ogah Vs Korede Bello / Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying Ammunition To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.