Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down (20058 Views)

BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely / Uniosun Ipetu-ijesa Campus In Turmoil Today / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by otokx(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2015
Public electricity was restored to UNIPORT, Alakahia, Choba and environs today.
The only language government understands it appears is rioting/bad publicity.
At least students can have running water in the hostel.
Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by Rheetari(f): 8:04pm On May 25, 2015
Incorruptible:

I think some of them are just there contemplating whether to go home cos it seems protest might break out following the one done last nite.
Anywhere, Otoxx, any news about the girl that got bitten by a snake yesterday nite
the girl is better now. she's with her parents. that lulu Briggs though.
Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by Rheetari(f): 8:17pm On May 25, 2015
pero45:
What is wrong with students.......they will not protest for increase in school fees.....but they will protest for scarcity of fuel that has little to contribute to their learning.....because as much as I knw we don't learn with electricity......what is wrong with NIGERIAN STUDENTS
like seriously? if there's no power supply how do they pump water for bathing and other things? you dunno what we are going through. exams are starting next month. how do we read? how do we charge our lamps when those clueless operators put on the gen and put it off whenever they like.
Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by otokx(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2015
Rheetari:
like seriously? if there's no power supply how do they pump water for bathing and other things? you dunno what we are going through. exams are starting next month. how do we read? how do we charge our lamps when those clueless operators put on the gen and put it off whenever they like.

Your SUG president was quoted as accepting liability for not informing the students that generator will only come on 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening so its not the operators fault.

You students should hold your executives accountable for their actions and inaction's.
Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by daniberry: 9:25pm On May 25, 2015
first of all I was happy cos ma test didn't hold cos ma lecturer was trapped inside choba campus.... bt den I had to pay 3tyms ma normal fare just to get home. mtchew
Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On May 26, 2015
daniberry:
first of all I was happy cos ma test didn't hold cos ma lecturer was trapped inside choba campus.... bt den I had to pay 3tyms ma normal fare just to get home. mtchew

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by Femistico(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2015
trayvon360:
bad bele is allowed. pls try harder before u can get to me.
I don't pray to be like u, so no need to struggle harder to be like u cuz music iz nt ma career..am not hating on u guy, am jes asking simple questn bcuz in ma street some small boys of 12yrs self dey claim musician...
Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by Rheetari(f): 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
otokx:

Your SUG president was quoted as accepting liability for not informing the students that generator will only come on 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening so its not the operators fault.

You students should hold your executives accountable for their actions and inaction's.
yeah! it's their fault for not disseminating the information in time. we were told last night.
Re: Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down by trayvon360: 4:21pm On May 26, 2015
Femistico:

I don't pray to be like u, so no need to struggle harder to be like u cuz music iz nt ma career..am not hating on u guy, am jes asking simple questn bcuz in ma street some small boys of 12yrs self dey claim musician...
should u hang because of dat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Know The Institutions That Their Post UTME 2016/2017 Forms Are Out / How To Improve My Spoken English? / ASUU Strike: Does The Union Deserves Their Withheld Salaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.