Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Need Suppliers Of Condemned Motor Batteries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Suppliers Of Condemned Motor Batteries (519 Views)

I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories / I Need Suppliers Of Condemned Motor Batteries / Need Suppliers Of US Or UK Girls Dresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suppliers Of Condemned Motor Batteries by ronik4lif(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2015
Goodday nairalanders.I would like to employ the service of those that can supply me condemned motor batteries of any quantity.I would be willing to buy from you if you can supply as high as 1 ton - 10 tons per supply.It does'nt matter the state you currently dwell.If you are a supplier you can hit me up on this number: 08029218016

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Causing A Roar In The UK; Wants To Buy Arsenal / ok / Doing Business In Nigeria: Top 5 Legal Mistakes Made By Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.