Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Jonathan We Are Sorry. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan We Are Sorry. (4100 Views)

Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed / 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by sigain: 4:13pm On May 25, 2015
i can see your brain is up side down
psucc:
Blame the other man!!!
When it is obvious a few persons are holding the country to Ransome, we are heaping blame on GEJ.

Anyway, Buhari gave GEJ Boko Haram which true to type made the country ungovernable for him, Now it is GEJ's turn to give him collapsed economy.

What goes round comes round.
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by CyberWolf: 4:37pm On May 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Really?

kilode angry
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Dlionsheart: 5:03pm On May 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
From all indication, it appears jonathan will collapse this economy before he hands over the country.

Most banks are closing business.

Telecoms is affected gravely.

The real sector creating jobs for the youths which is the informal sector has shut down.

The airlines are shutting down.

All because we decided to vote another party.

I hereby use this medium to apologise to jonathan. We are sorry for not letting you continue for another four years. We know if we had voted you, before 2019 Nigeria would have been destroyed. That destruction is what you plan to achieve in a week to your hand over. For that please forgive us, we are sorry but otuoke needs you more.

Sorry to ask oo. Pls when was the last time you went for brain check up: from your post, it appear that one of the wire in your brain is either having partial contact or the right-thinking-wire in your brain is temporarily disconnected.

pls check before it'll be too late.

THANK ME LATER.
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by NewNigeriaMind: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Sorry to ask oo. Pls when was the last time you went for brain check up: from your post, it appear that one of the wire in your brain is either having partial contact or the right-thinking-wire in your brain is temporarily disconnected.

pls check before it'll be too late.

THANK ME LATER.

Suffering and smiling because its your tribe man that is messing the country up angry

You are an animal
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Beamborla(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
CyberWolf:
kilode angry
Your post lo de

Insult Otedola and Adenuga if you must...leave Yoruba out of it
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Dlionsheart: 5:22pm On May 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Suffering and smiling because its your tribe man that is messing the country up angry

You are an animal

GEJ, my tribe man??
Seriously, you need urgent brain surgery.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by CyberWolf: 5:31pm On May 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Your post lo de

Insult Otedola and Adenuga if you must...leave Yoruba out of it
no.. I insult the hypocritic Yorubas here
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Remarkable: 5:32pm On May 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
From all indication, it appears jonathan will collapse this economy before he hands over the country.

The real sector creating jobs for the youths which is the informal sector has shut down.

I hereby use this medium to apologise to jonathan. We are sorry for not letting you continue for another four years. We know if we had voted you, before 2019 Nigeria would have been destroyed. That destruction is what you plan to achieve in a week to your hand over. For that please forgive us, we are sorry but otuoke needs you more.

hahah.. funny one. why should he give a damn to people that don't give a damn if this country burns to ashes as long as a minority is sitting in Abuja?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Beamborla(f): 5:34pm On May 25, 2015
CyberWolf:
no.. I insult the hypocritic Yorubas here
Okies
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 25, 2015
Beamborla:
Okies
I miss u
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by NewNigeriaMind: 5:40pm On May 25, 2015
Dlionsheart:

GEJ, my tribe man??
Seriously, you need urgent brain surgery.

The illusion of sanity is that only those perceived to be insane are actually sane.

Keep suffering and smiling.

My driver is here grin
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Beamborla(f): 6:09pm On May 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I miss u
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2015
deeonlyme:

This is the most senseless contribution I have read so far today. If you have nothing to say u just keep shut and read on.
he is the "original i must comment in order to broadcast how dumb i am to the world"..gibberish
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by dominique(f): 7:11pm On May 25, 2015
psucc:
Blame the other man!!!
When it is obvious a few persons are holding the country to Ransome, we are heaping blame on GEJ.

Anyway, Buhari gave GEJ Boko Haram which true to type made the country ungovernable for him, Now it is GEJ's turn to give him collapsed economy.

I can't believe someone is still making this ridiculous excuse for GEJ at this stage we have gotten.

You need to gather every single certificate you've ever gotten and set everything ablaze. Education was obviously wasted on you.
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by psucc(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2015
Babalegba:
Did you go to school at all or maybe you had an intelligence bypass operation. I am ashamed to come from the same country as people like you as other nations would tar us with the same brush. Please let us know what area of the country you are from so that intelligent Nigerians will avoid marrying people from that area.

You can imagine your level of stupidity.
You are asking if I went to school and ashamed of my calibre while you are happy tonne associated with a President-elect who:
1. Do not have Senior School certificate
2. Do not know the name of his Vice President-elect
3. Do not know the name of his party.

I can see what the 'Change' mentality had done to you. Almajiri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by lordprosh(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

OP u are very silly..
So na jonathan be oil marketers wey dy strike

Nd for ur info buhari nd APC said dy don't know what fuel subsidy means...

So wen buhari takes over dy will remove all subsidy which mean we shld b ready to buy fuel @ abt #250
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by lordprosh(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

OP u are very silly..
So na jonathan be oil marketers wey dy strike

Nd for ur info buhari nd APC said dy don't know what fuel subsidy means...

So wen buhari takes over dy will remove all subsidy which mean we shld b ready to buy fuel @ abt #250 per litre. This is just d beginning
Re: Jonathan We Are Sorry. by abokikhalifa: 9:40pm On May 25, 2015
psucc:
Blame the other man!!!

and you ar happy of the fact that gudluck jonatan is distroying nigeria's economy....I wonder if you really knw wat you ar saying at all..!cus we....no worry, after friday jonatan eyes go clear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. / Why Buhari MUST Obey Court Orders - Supreme Court / Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.