Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed (3014 Views)

Jonathan: We Didn’t Completely Plug The Loopholes In Fight Against Corruption / Fayose Inspects 80% Completed Oja Oba Market, Ado Ekiti (photos + Video) / Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by bumi10(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
Former Rivers State Governor and current Minister for Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi has praised the former Nigeria preident, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for his ability to complete more than 80% of his projects before leaving office.

According to Daily Post, the Minister of Transportation on Tuesday commended the immediate past administration of ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan for embarking on massive projects that have been beneficial to Nigerians.

Speaking at a Town Hall meeting in Abuja, the former Rivers State governor said his Ministry did not meet any comatose project on assumption of office. He said the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration continued the projects of the previous administration because “We realised the impact of the recession.’

Amaechi noted that the Kaduna-Abuja railway was nearly 80% completed by the Jonathan’s administration. He said, “In the ministry of transportation, we did not meet anything comatose. We met an attempt to bring back our rail services.

“The Kaduna-Abuja railway was nearly 80% completed which we commissioned and commercial services have commenced.’’

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/rotimi-amaechi-commends-ex-president.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by jerryunit48: 5:48pm On May 16, 2017
Dem
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by kabayomi(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
Lol yet some people on this forum would fight and kill themselves over APC PDP!!!

Lord let your light shine soon, this tunnel over black

2 Likes

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by AirFireEarthH20: 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
Who takes Lootimi Amaechi serious these days? Is he tired of lies and insults on GEJ and my people the Niger Delta.

Amaechi your days are numbered, what you sowed you shall reap

5 Likes

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Bishop000(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
The day you take these politicians serious,you will just develop HBP...Enemies on media and great friends off camera
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by arshavineering(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2017
hope Amaechi isn't wailing yet?? he who fights and run away, lives to fight another day. When u finish for abuja, u go return home one day. Let posterity be his judge.

2 Likes

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by obonujoker(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
Huh... unbelievably from Amaechi... haha....wen you see Jonathan, Tinubu, Saraki etc on the same chair, then you know you are fooling yourself fighting over politicians... hahaha
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Arda1000(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2017
No Gej did not build or achieve anything, afonjas we will not tak it
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Jirate(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
Amaechi noted that the Kaduna-Abuja railway was nearly 80% completed by the Jonathan’s administration.
Might be Amaechi is Tired of Lying…….. Even the Devil Himself gets Tired of Lying Sometimes. cool

4 Likes

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
There's something more to this long overdue confession.
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by natznext(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by greatgod2012(f): 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
Can Ameachi actually say this

If he actually said this, I guess a prodigal son is having a rethink or something yet unknown is about to happen!
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Soklin(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2017
I book space
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Arda1000(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2017
greatgod2012:
Can Ameachi actually say this

If he actually said this, I guess a prodigal son is having a rethink or something yet unknown is about to happen!
no i gave him some anti zombie serum, the stuff works faster than i expected
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by NextGovernor(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2017
He still lied. It was 99% completed. They only commissioned them.
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by TheKingdom: 8:42pm On May 16, 2017
Perhaps the greatest sabo in this 18 year democracy towards people of the "South/South- South/East" that is, ROTIMI AMAECHI the clown
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by gsmphoneseller: 8:46pm On May 16, 2017
Why haven't Afonjas flooded this thread yet?
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by ttilda(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
i sold my wailers form to amaechi
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Arda1000(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
Afonjas when they see the thread

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2017
all of you making noise, amaechi this ameachi that should just sharap there....... what can you do to him 17 can never be greater than 19.
if you wan fight me come my house with condom...... na you go run!
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Arda1000(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=gocac post=56587792]all of you making noise, amaechi this ameachi that should just sharap there....... what can you do to him 17 can never be greater than 19.
if you wan fight me come my house with condom...... na you go run![/qujote] Chia! This kind of stupidity makes God wonder if the Devil created some people

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Trinicol3: 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
You will not see sarrki abi na sirika in this kind of thread.
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Mujaheeeden: 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
gocac:
all of you making noise, amaechi this ameachi that should just sharap there....... what can you do to him 17 can never be greater than 19.
if you wan fight me come my house with condom...... na you go run!

Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by donlucabrazi(m): 4:07am On May 17, 2017
This is the worst administration in the history of Nigeria. Oh, wait....except 1983.

No single campaign promise has been fulfilled with the most clueless set of Ministers Naija has ever had.

Do not cry for Nigeria. She is not worth it...

"Love is the greatest"
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by asksteve(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2017
Why won't he start singing GEJ praise when the court has declared his probe by the Rivers state government to have followed due process n constitutional while anoda court declared his police probe of d run-up elections unconstitutional.

He is now looking for friends.

Judas.
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Vicolan: 11:03am On May 17, 2017
ttilda:
i sold my wailers form to amaechi

Lolz
Re: Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed by Nobody: 11:18am On May 17, 2017
Medicine after death

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Dr Nwoye Will Transform Anambra.. Billionaire Arthur Eze (Photos) / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back At Amaechi / Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.