Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning (32439 Views)

3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos / Photos From Motor Accident At Ikeja Along, Lagos / Fatal Accident This Morning At Ikeja, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by rightthing276: 11:52am On May 25, 2015
So no recharge card died, only fliers. Stingy MTN
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Mbakara1: 11:52am On May 25, 2015
ziqqz:
If MTN wanna crash and burn themselves, they are very welcome to.
Just leave Nigerians out of it!

Fool!
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2015
Mbakara1:

I'm a Legendary Fool!

Ok.
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by limdude: 11:53am On May 25, 2015
WOW
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Patented: 11:58am On May 25, 2015
How can u call an accident fatal when you do not have an idea of the state of casualties. When u say something is fatal it means people have died.If you dont know if anyone died then just call it a "ghastly accident".
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Lilyomi(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2015
dapsin999:
"wasn't hit" you mean

Pls re _read wat I wrote. I said no hawker or pedestran. In other words, I actually said " I hope no one was hit." Thnks
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by lovemoi2(f): 12:09pm On May 25, 2015
Lilyomi:

Pls re _read wat I wrote. I said no hawker or pedestran. In other words, I actually said " I hope no one was hit." Thnks
skillsbaba:

Didn't you see the "NO" in the sentence?

No mind ahm, e bin just join english class grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by chemmerfrank(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2015
Fatal meaning somebody died??

Or is english just too hard these days??
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by skillsbaba(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Fatal meaning somebody died??

Or is english just too hard these days??

They said "of the occupants". The pedestrian with the flyers might be dead or other pedestrians.

Just saying
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Hasselbaink: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
rightthing276:
So no recharge card died, only fliers. Stingy MTN

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by ylaa(f): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
thank God no body died. fatal or no fatal. life is too precious i dont care about the vehicle. entirely my opinion.
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2015
Am I only the one noticing that the truck is not a hilux truck? Anyway quick recovery to the injured

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by stalwart123(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2015
Lilyomi:
R they mtn fliers I c? Hope no pedestran or hawker was hit too.
That Mitsubishi looks like one if MTN's field Engineers TOT vehicle.

It's possible it's for MTN
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Decryptor(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
That is a Mitsubishi and not a Toyota Hilux!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by preetyb(f): 1:14pm On May 25, 2015
Into your hands O lord we commit our lives.
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by olu77(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2015
nairaman66:
Fatal indeed, was the driver high on cheap weed? How can he be driving such speed in a residential area? Hopefully there won't be any casualty amen!

Maybe he got fuel at a cheap rate of 250/liter and overhappiness made him overspeed
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by sucess001(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
[size=18pt]If you dont knw the casualty status, its wrong to say the accident is 'fatal'

Fatal means someone died...[/size]
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Svelteb(f): 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
this is double wahala for dis car owner oo, after spending that much time and money to get few liters of fuel prolly to get to work dis a.m and this too came his way? I believe no life was lost....and may God continue to keep us o
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by saltoftheearth: 1:51pm On May 25, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by gidola(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2015
vichks:
Am I only the one noticing that the truck is not a hilux truck? Anyway quick recovery to the injured

Most people assume any truck is hilux
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
dapsin999:
"wasn't hit" you mean

Would the sentence have been correct with "wasn't even without the "no"?
Anyway God be with the victims.Amen
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by doublecheif: 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
How manage
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Sanuzi(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
Heyah . God av mercy oooiooo
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by ogiewanye(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
skillsbaba:
The accident involving a Toyota Hilux, happened this morning at Kodesho road just close to the Ikeja bridge.
The driver allegedly lost control of the car, hit the road divider and flipped. We are yet to ascertain the casualty level of the occupants.

By the time our correspondent go to the scene, the vehicle was about to be towed away while some people were taking pieces of the car from the wreckage off the road.

thats a mitsubishi not toyota

Source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/05/fatal-accident-at-ikeja-this-morning.html
Re: Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning by Naallahrasheed: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
terribly no sing of death,alhamudulillahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” / 4 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Newspaper Die In Accident While Returning From Wedding / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.