Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Important Notice To All Etisalat Users - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fuel Scarcity: Important Notice To All Etisalat Users (543 Views)

Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. / What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Important Notice To All Etisalat Users by bamac(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2015

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Important Notice To All Etisalat Users by Built2last: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
Abeg my people, marketers are demanding 159billion naira exchange rate differentials

madam Ngozi said she cant pay because the money is not there and if they are able to pay, how will she explain the payment.

My question is this:

If GEJ had won the election won't they have paid the marketers?

will this strike be on?

cos i think its more sane for GEJ not to slam the door as he leaves.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: How Do We Solve A Problem Like This. ? / Man Gets Scared Of Wife Cause Of The Power Of Her Womanhood / Special Treat! Caution: Might Be Bitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.