Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Geoffrey Oji Releases Official Music Video To Debut Single, Bursting My Brain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Geoffrey Oji Releases Official Music Video To Debut Single, Bursting My Brain (352 Views)

2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement / Bob-Manuel Udokwu Buries His Father, Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geoffrey Oji Releases Official Music Video To Debut Single, Bursting My Brain by Obinnaijezie(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
The 960 Music Group, the music agency brand partner to MTN Project Fame is proud to present the music video for MTN Project Fame Season 7 Winner, Geoffrey Oji’s debut single, ‘Bursting My Brain’. In the captivating video produced by Mr. Miagy, Geoffrey is infatuated with his best friend, but she’s oblivious to his advances, and instead friend-zones him and asks him to help pick an outfit for her date with another man. After a disastrous date she realizes Geoffrey is the Best Man for her. The video features celebrity dancer, ‘Ezinne’ of the CEO Dancers, along with Precious, Creamy and Ada. Enjoy after the cut here…
http://naijainfocash.com/geoffrey-oji-releases-official-music-video-to-debut-single-bursting-my-brain/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bus And Car Hire Services / Celebrity Through Reality TV Show / Kcee Sacks Manager Soso Soberekon As Producer Del B Departs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.