Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,701 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mobile Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobile Marketing (758 Views)

Revolutionary Mobile Marketing Method For Imported Product And Mlm Promotion / The Advantages Of MOBILE MARKETING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Marketing by smsgarden247: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
If you own a Business, you are an ENTREPRENEUR, if you advertise your Business using advantage of MOBILE MARKETING, you are a SMART ENTREPRENEUR.

WHAT'S MOBILE MARKETING?
I know you don't know what this means otherwise you would have jumped to your feet to embrace the golden advantages it presents.
Mobile Marketing is an effortless, cheap, fast and efficient grassroot technology of advertisement, this powerful advertisement tool lands your company's name, contacts, products/services on mobile phones of a targeted audience which could be people close to your business area or far and wide depending on your choice, with this you don't need waisting huge capital running unyielding adverts on Radio or TV when you can have it very cheap, fast with 100% response.
Have you ever received a message from companies like JUMIA, SHOPRITE, KONGA telling you about their new products? I heard you say 'Yes', that's exactly the same opportunity am offering your company, you too can start sending messages in your company's name to people in various locations telling them about your products/services, creating awareness on what you do and how people can reach you, get them calling, start making orders and booking appointments.
All these can be achieved when you act SMART by harnessing the power of MOBILE MARKETING.

HOW DO I START?
Getting started is very easy, the first step is to create a free account on http://smsgarden.net, using a unique username and password, this free account comes with free SMS UNITS CREDIT to test our services.

Login with your created username and password to update your profile then you are good to go.
You will need to have SMS UNITS CREDITS in your account before you can start sending, we offer 1000 SMS UNITS CREDIT @ N1500, we also have a GSM Database of all states in Nigeria, all locations in Lagos

HOW DO I PAY?
Am sure you are interested in embracing this technology, to purchase UNITS, payments can be done online using our secure payment portal with your ATM cards or by Bank Deposit.
For more details on payment check http://smsgarden.net/index.php/payment

Details on Price List:
http://smsgarden.net/index.php/pricing

CONTACT US
SMSGarden
smsgarden.net
info@smsgarden.net
Call or Whatsapp 08030441336

YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS DEPENDS ON YOUR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
Re: Mobile Marketing by smsgarden247: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
ARE YOU A YOUNG GRADUATE?
ARE YOU UNEMPLOYEED?
ARE YOU A WORKING CLASS WITH DESIRE FOR EXTRA INCOME?
DO YOU HAVE LITTLE OR NO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE?

Congratulations if your answer to any of the about question is "YES" that shows you are qualify to benefit from this money making idea that keeps your bank account growing daily.
You too should be smiling to Bank daily, the only reason why others are making money and you are not is basically because you lack information those people have.
SUCCESS in life is a function of OPPORTUNITY and INFORMATION is the mother that gave birth to opportunity, your altitude is directly dependent on your attitude to information.

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER!

BULKSMS BUSINESS

Yes, BulkSMS Business: this all comprising business can easily generate you Six Figure Income annually with Hundreds of thousands monthly without have to learn any special skills, only if you really know what opportunity means.

This is exactly all the information you need!

My Friend,

You have passion for business but confused over which one to start, that was exactly my situation before I started my own (SMS Garden), its generally like that for everybody, but I must congratulate you for visiting this page because am about to show you a business that will change your financial status forever.
Here is the business features, its...

• Profitable
• Grows and multiply fast
• Requires very small startup capital
• Mobile in nature i.e can be run anywhere
• Requires no special skills
• Can be done on part-time or full-time bases
• Its highly demanded i.e its hotcake

Show me how...

This is a business that makes you dependent and gives you financial freedom.
You will become your own boss and finally own a business empire.
Unfortunately this mouthwatering offer is limited to first few individuals who are willing to effect a change in their finances.

BULK SMS BUSINESS

Do you know that about =N=5 Billion naira worth of SMS is sent in Nigeria. This is an opportunity to get your own share of the ‘national cake’ without stress. And when I say national cake...It's no joke. If what you have been doing online has not swollen your bank account then you have to quickly venture into this business now. And watch your account grow fatter as each day passes by.

Most people don’t know this, but each time a text message is sent to you or anybody else, someone, somewhere who runs a BULK SMS business smiles to the bank, that person could be you too.

Here’s an example:

Let’s say a church near you (could be the one you attend), has 5000 members. And you happened to have a BULK SMS business. You have them use your BULK SMS portal (I’ll show you how very easy it is to get one) and they send an SMS twice a week,

It means in a year (52 weeks) you would have sold 520,000 SMS units to them.

If you make a profit of just N1 per SMS unit sold, it means you will earn N520,000 per year from this one Church! And you can do this EVERY YEAR and for more other Churches and Organizations too.

Such as:

Churches
Mosques
Schools
Club Houses
Business Owners
Banks (especially Micro-Finance banks)
Restaurants
Hotels
Politicians contesting of elections!
etc
And Speaking of Politicians…

They are big spenders on bulk SMS.

Wouldn’t you like to send out election campaigns solicitations where politicians hire you to send bulk SMS to over 4 million people at a go?

Those campaign messages that landed on your phone during just 2015 General Elections made ordinary people like you who has BULK SMS Portal millionaireS, that is what you get when opportunity meets with preparations, during this time, some people made as much as N10,000,000

Don’t be excited just yet? Because that’s not all…

There Are Actually Three Major Ways

You Can Make BIG Money
With a Bulk SMS Business

1. Individuals will signup at your portal to buy and send SMS to their family, friends and other contacts. These are your "Personal Users".

2. Organizations, companies and churches will signup to buy and send SMS to their members. These are your "Group users".

3. Resellers (People who also want to own their own BULK SMS portals) will pay you huge money (you can charge =N=35,000 or even higher) to sign them up and they will start to buy SMS units in Bulk from you and sell to their customers. These are your "Sub-resellers".

Oh yes, you can help people setup their own portals.

The income possibilities are just endless and you can get started immediately!

The next question I’m sure is,

But How Do I Get Started?

To start, you need a Bulk SMS portal.

And that’s where a little problem comes up for most people.

Before now!

To setup a BULK SMS portal, you would need to source at least =N=500,000 for gateway access, website design, hosting etc.
You would also need to hire a full time developer on a huge monthly payroll, to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Not Anymore!

We have created a system where we can help you setup your own BULK SMS portal.

We …

- Setup the gateway access for you
- Create a website for you with bulksms units, and online payment functionality.
- Setup hosting for you
- Will user guide which explains in details how to profitably manage the portal.
- We will also send you all the marketing materials you need to begin to attract clients like ants are attracted to Sugar.
- We will also provide technical support

What’s more?

We let you ride on our own infrastructure for less in cost while we give you more in value.

You can get started immediately.

Here’s how:

Our Portal Setup Rate is: =N=20,000

Payable to the following Accounts:

Account name: Adebayo Clement
Account Number: 0032834748
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank

CLICK HERE FOR MORE BANK DETAILS
Once your payment is confirmed, setting up of your BULK SMS portal commences and will be delivered in no time.

Meet you at the top only if you can dare it!
SMS GARDEN TEAM
CLEMENTDGREAT

As available is SPC3&4 Redifined (Unlimited), these are very important tools for Bulksms Business practitioners as you can now create unlimited bulksms websites using just one module.

To order contact 08030441336
smsgarden247:
If you own a Business, you are an ENTREPRENEUR, if you advertise your Business using advantage of MOBILE MARKETING, you are a SMART ENTREPRENEUR.

WHAT'S MOBILE MARKETING?
I know you don't know what this means otherwise you would have jumped to your feet to embrace the golden advantages it presents.
Mobile Marketing is an effortless, cheap, fast and efficient grassroot technology of advertisement, this powerful advertisement tool lands your company's name, contacts, products/services on mobile phones of a targeted audience which could be people close to your business area or far and wide depending on your choice, with this you don't need waisting huge capital running unyielding adverts on Radio or TV when you can have it very cheap, fast with 100% response.
Have you ever received a message from companies like JUMIA, SHOPRITE, KONGA telling you about their new products? I heard you say 'Yes', that's exactly the same opportunity am offering your company, you too can start sending messages in your company's name to people in various locations telling them about your products/services, creating awareness on what you do and how people can reach you, get them calling, start making orders and booking appointments.
All these can be achieved when you act SMART by harnessing the power of MOBILE MARKETING.

HOW DO I START?
Getting started is very easy, the first step is to create a free account on http://smsgarden.net/index.php/register , using a unique username and password, this free account comes with free SMS UNITS CREDIT to test our services.

Login with your created username and password to update your profile then you are good to go.
You will need to have SMS UNITS CREDITS in your account before you can start sending, we offer 1000 SMS UNITS CREDIT @ N1500, we also have a GSM Database of all states in Nigeria, all locations in Lagos

HOW DO I PAY?
Am sure you are interested in embracing this technology, to purchase UNITS, payments can be done online using our secure payment portal with your ATM cards or by Bank Deposit.
For more details on payment check http://smsgarden.net/index.php/payment

Details on Price List:
http://smsgarden.net/index.php/pricing

CONTACT US
SMSGarden
smsgarden.net
info@smsgarden.net
Call or Whatsapp 08030441336

YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS DEPENDS ON YOUR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant / Executive Sales Representatives Job Vacancy At Binary Touch Solutions Ltd. / Job Vacancies At Manish Food Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.