Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja (15870 Views)

Ekweremadu’s Trial Sparks Protest In Enugu / Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja / Ballot Papers Stolen In Ogudu Kosofe Lga; Sparks Protest (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Bsyno(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2015
Gud for dem grin
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by instaforexngr(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2015
After selling your conscience to vote for a corrupt and dubious leaders,
you would then start complaining of no light, no fuel.
You can't have your cake and still eat it.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Burger01(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by ALISMILE(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2015
U see wat we ve been talkin about!
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by MOOJIMOH(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2015
Dat one na their palava. Dem never hear of bad market.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2015
nairaman66:

Basket mouth wan start to leak again!
Frustrated human being. Just take the back sit.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Damikevin(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping- soonGoodmorning y'all. The wait is finally over. Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. Start your day with a dope track. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by bakjal(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2015
If I were them, instead of protesting, I'll bury my head in shame.
God! Some people can be so shameless

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Idrismusty97(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2015
So if he didn't promised them 50k they wouldn't have voted. And you still blame Northerners for all your problems?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 25, 2015
Do you really need anyone to persuade you with money to excercise your civic responsibility? have you not heard of or seen people travel accross borders to cast their vote? this is nothing but a showcase of a typical nigerian who sees an okada coming on the road and refuse to give chance but when he sees malu, he go jump commot for road! they are only showcasing their foolishness! the governor did well indeed
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by gbishman: 1:29pm On May 25, 2015
Idiot them, see how easily cajoled akwa Ibmoites can be. If I was akpabio I will have all of them arrested.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by tefund(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Maxcollins042(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2015
Quite repugnant that some citizens can dash out their votes all because of NGN50,000 and this same people still have the impetus to summon courage to display their insalubrious,disdainful act *spits at the floor*
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by BlackHuman(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
It's bad enough when u sell ur vote,...But it's an insult when when u sell ur vote and u are not paid-.. Now, THAT MAKES U A BIG FOOL!
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2015
Lanre4uonly:
Frustrated human being. Just take the back sit.

Why the hate speech dude? I never insulted you... undecided
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by BlackHuman(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2015
Dem never even pay normal workers' salary finish....na vote-bribe-Salary dem go com pay?...
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by mrtheo33: 1:34pm On May 25, 2015
Them be mumu, dey want me to believe dem. Anyway, if na true make dem show me d agreement or mek dem park dia face 1 side.

Akpabio don use d money work 4 akwa ibom. Money no dey again. Till 2019
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by notobs: 1:35pm On May 25, 2015
[size=13pt]Nonsense, of what use is the liaison office in Abuja? that office should be closed, its a waste pipe on state resources. Thank God PDP is no longer at the centre,hopefully our new governor will stay back in Akwa Ibom and develop the state. rather than hobnobbing in Abuja.
PS I thought there was no voting in Akwa Ibom as the press eg premium times led us to believe? now they also want us to believe that people travelled all the way from Abuja to Uyo to vote for PDP, WoW[/size]
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by cabaliciouscabal: 1:38pm On May 25, 2015
We all no dat PDP is a fraudulent and lying party, a party dat claims Nigeria is number one flourishing economy in Africa, 419, use and dump party, it serves those foolish people right. Pls I need to go look for fuel. Dis is a rubbish story as far as am concern. 2ND base jare
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
from the trillions he collects yearly, their worth is only 50k, my frigging head, if they hadnt been so greedy they would have been worth more, the people and governor deserve each other, case of two thieves the people and their govnor
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by rusher14: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
Voicemail.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by anwe: 1:44pm On May 25, 2015
Uncommon pay for uncommon vote.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 25, 2015
Good for them. Fools.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Navyguy(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2015
See where Akwa Ibom money is going to! ......
Baba please arrest Akpabio on ur 1st week as president
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
I wonder why they fell for his propaganda, I guess his rhetorics must have swayed many to do silly things. That dude has been scaming people since creation B.C. Akwaibom: the land of promise to people who would never be fulfilled.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by ifyan(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
braine:
LOL. But selling their votes for 50k aint so bad tho.

This doesn't had up.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by Darlduchi: 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
Islamic agenda all in effort to discredit anything Biafran.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by chukwukamma(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
This is another tale of the moon light.
Re: Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja by aresa: 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
Akpabio I salute you o. The best governor in Nigeria... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Pump Fresh $350m Into Forex Market Again / Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode / Presidency To Spend N66.6bn On Rent, N45bn To Fuel Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.