Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon (38792 Views)

30 Years Remembrance Of Obafemi Awolowo, An Icon / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by PassingShot(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
ifyan:
Sorry to say this, this was the main character behind PMB success.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You are very very wrong.

Idiagbon was a very loyal and dependable officer but GMB was the main boss!

4 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by xtervaganza(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
a real hero unlike that bearded gorilla
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by SaintNdi: 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
Pls who is this man? Cos i am from biafra.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by cardoso111(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
Omo Akin!RIP
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by okunn(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
A true soldier.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ifyan(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

You are very very wrong.

Idiagbon was a very loyal and dependable officer but GMB was the main boss!

You know you're not saying the truth.

You know. ..........

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by PassingShot(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
ifyan:

You know you're not saying the truth.

You know. ..........

The 2nd in command, is only as good as the boss.

I ask again, how old were you then?

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2015
I was told HE NEVER SMILE NOR LAUGHS.
He said he only smile/laugh on his birthday.
He delivers his speech with seriousness and he is VERY STRICT!!!
A very focused leader and a no-nonsense personality.

Unlike Bros Jona that smiles all the time and delivers little or no concrete speech.

-ZeezaRapture

5 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Adekorya: 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
tunex23:
Great Man, hopefully Prof Osinbajo can form a formidable team with the General same way like idiagbon. Yoruba and Hausa combo alwayz rocks!! grin grin grin

Do u actually mean North and West combo always rocks?

I'm sure some friends from other region head will blow off with ur comment.

But don't worry i got ur back.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
May his soul be blessed with Janattu Fridaouz ameen. Tunde Idiagbon: Golden Son of Ilorin Emirate.

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Image123(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
ifyan:
Sorry to say this, this was the main character behind PMB success.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Buhari gave him a free role unlike most leaders who try to chain their vice that people hardly remember. Murtala similarly gave OBJ some space. Others remaining from 1960 till date na story. Osinbajo is a lucky man.

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Correctman0606: 2:47pm On May 25, 2015
Omooba77:
When I was a primary one pupil my father, a military officer advised us(his children)to jealously protect the name, ADEWUNMI-ADENIYI against all forms of corruption. LORD, I thank YOU it is so today.

Maj Gen B. A. Idiagbon
... I remember in Saudi Arabia (1985) you were offered a Mansion to stay in for the rest of your life, you politely turned it down. You insisted on returning to Nigeria for two reasons...
1... So that your family will remain proud when they walk the streets that their father isn't a coward!
2... That it would be a honour for you to die beside your boss Maj Gen Buhari who had saved your life during the civil war.
It doesn't matter what people say about you, good or bad you remain my hero, it's been 12 years Sir! — with Iniabasi Kwesi Paul Okon and David Olan Upwords.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150167694085016&set=a.10150167694075016.351397.614335015&type=1
Who is this brat? Nigerians sha. What the hell is this one talking about? That Buhari saved your son's life of what? Anyway, ypu have already admitted that you were a little brat otherwise, how come you are here praising Buhari, who up till today, remained the highest killer of Nigerians either by firing squard and otherwise, Buhari who is as at today, the man who has jailed the highest number of Nigerians. Buhari who once, the NNPC boss who almost finished that estarblishment. That man, Buhari, when he was the chairman of PTF, crippled that agency and up till now, there is one who can pin point to any location where it can be found. So what the hell are you proud of? Rubbish?
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ifyan(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2015
Image123:

Buhari gave him a free role unlike most leaders who try to chain their vice that people hardly remember. Murtala similarly gave OBJ some space. Others remaining from 1960 till date na story. Osinbajo is a lucky man.

Theories flying everywhere.

You know. .......
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Image123(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
ifyan:

Theories flying everywhere.

You know. .......

Obviously you have your opinion made up already irrespective of facts. Not everyone here was born in the 90s you know.

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by shadrach77: 2:51pm On May 25, 2015
Tunde Idiagbon; The most powerful number 2 man Nigeria has ever had. He was the one ruling while Buhari was a mere figure head . Buhari himself confirmed this recently. He was reputed to be someone who never smiled. No nonsense man. He was poisoned because OBJ wanted to appoint him as his Chief-of-staff and some people felt threatened by this sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by beelon1020(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria has lost so many great men.. it time to breed more great men.. long live Nigeria
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by vigasimple(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2015
Pastor Tunde Bakare would have been exactly the same as Idiagbon if both have been jointly elected in 2011.

That said, Buhari is in the past (analogue) age, we are now in digital age and I cannot see much difference that he will make.

Tunde Idiagbon with all the weaknesses of human being was an officer and a true leader Nigeria needs then and now.

Just mention his name, every bad person run into the Bush.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ifyan(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2015
Image123:

Obviously you have your opinion made up already irrespective of facts. Not everyone here was born in the 90s you know.

Ok.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Samchelsea(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

How old were you then?
was still at the baby factory in heaven.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Samchelsea(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

How old were you then?
was still at the baby factory in heaven.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by OLISASDEJI(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2015
akhis:
[i][/i]

You are 101% correct. But let me ask u. If some APC gov run, what would happen to PDP govs?

Guy,PDP Govs will definitely "EVAPORATE" into d thin air. I really missed Gen Tunde Idiagbon. May Allah Grant him An ethernal rest.May he be place inside Aljanat Fridaus. Amin
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by bjdon: 3:13pm On May 25, 2015
The best there was. A GIANT among pygmies. They will
be singing your praises Sir long after those who overthrew you have been consigned to the dustbin of history. RIP Sir
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by boladez(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2015
Tunde Idiagbon,

A true soldier,

A man

A leader

An epitome of order and Integrity

I grew up with your children back then in Ilorin and they were an epitome of humility and reflected your values as a man of discipline

May the Almighty continue to grant you rest

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by kingguu(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2015
seppBlatter:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08161244060
Beware of this dude.He is a very big scam.He doesn't have any game.He knows how to photoshop alot.Beware of him...fckin yahoo dude....
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Correctman0606: 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
Realdeals:
Assuming he's alive today, Buhari would have easily handed the baton of EFCC to him....eeeee many people including APC supporters go run. RIP
Are a bush boy? Am just thinking of the stuff these apc boys are made of. The other day an apc member suggested that Fashola should be made the Minister of finance and I know that Fashola is lawyer. By the end of apc, Nigeria will never be the same. Imagine this one saying if Idiagbon was alive he should have been made the efcc chairman. A man with only millitary training and never a lawyer. Apc and its members are all disapointment
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by boladez(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
I was told HE NEVER SMILE NOR LAUGHS.
He said he only smile/laugh on his birthday.
He delivers his speech with seriousness and he is VERY STRICT!!!
A very focused leader and a no-nonsense personality.

Unlike Bros Jona that smiles all the time and delivers little or no concrete speech.

-ZeezaRapture

Correct, the only time I saw him smile through out the regime was when he collected the Golden cup from the eaglets who won the kodak under 16 cup......after that ...too serious to smile.

He was using a 505 like all nigeria elites and lived in gra ilorin among the elites....nothing spectacular about his house other than stern looking soldiers

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by tiswell(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2015
efilefun:
They will commit suicide like Kashamu is planning to do

Seems the "Ghost VP" sambo made everyone forget a VP is meant to be as active as the president in ruling a nation.
How *active* is #joebiden,name one democratically *active* VP you know of.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by kenoz(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
RIP sir
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by oweman: 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
IDIAGBON was a sodiers soldier not todays corupt bastards who goes pushing how own a prado jeep.thruogh stealibg troops allowance not excluding burial expenses fund.
An IDIAGBON would have made the boko haram story a stale news .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by bola4dprec(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2015
proundly Ilorite
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:34pm On May 25, 2015
Realdeals:
Assuming he's alive today, Buhari would have easily handed the baton of EFCC to him....eeeee many people including APC supporters go run. RIP

As in eeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!

I was told he never smiled in pictures and I confirmed it when I googled his pictures. He always had a "no time for nonsense" look.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by MayorofLagos(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2015
TI...my lord, I miss you.
May your soul rest in peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.