Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike (47620 Views)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
If the independent marketers like, let dem hold d fuel ooo. Na still all of us go die.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by muskeeteer(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by wunderkiind(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You don't quote every Tom, Dick and Harry. Some are not worth the time.
Her silliness can not be ignored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
funny thread
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by notoriousbabe: 2:16pm On May 25, 2015
olaxco2f:
angry angry angry
wetin?you no like the news?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by irenmwinfo(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2015
shocked shocked
Hmmmmm!!!!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by nortcentrallord(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
This is still GEJ's administration why is no one remembering that now but when there was confusion with oil marketers laying false claims and using people intoxicated apc sentiments to lay blames on Ngozi and GEJ, everybody was saying GEJ and Ngozi is the cause. How we easily forgot that since the past 5 years, this was the first time we are experiencing fuel crises. Even during festivity there is always abundance. All those fighting in darkness should continue. It will surely boomerang.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Ifeanyo Ubah is the New hero in Nigeria
Atleast I will see fuel to watch my president's Inauguration.

Ifeanyi Ubah of capital oil is one of the major beneficiary of what is going on and we at apc are watching , he also collect the lion share when it comes to kerosine , that does not mean he would not be probe come may 29 when the wind of change start blowing

the hardship we are suffering as per fuel and power would soon come to an end for sure

2 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by sigain: 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
Before nko
Ezenwammadu:
keep on hyping the old man
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by holluwai(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
This news better be real!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by odedipapa(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
Guyman02:
The fear of Igbo business men is the beginning of wisdom for Hausa and Yoruba marketers.
When Ifeanyi Uba said he was going to release 1100 trucks within 4 days into the market they knew he was no joking.
What has this got to do with tribes again now? Na Ifeanyi be the only Igbo marketer?

4 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by OduaVanguard: 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
emeuzo:

Why!!!! I never sell all the fuel I stored. Why??

LMAO! Chai. You don enter one chance e be DAT o. gringringrin
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by back2sender: 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
keep on hyping the old man
its not hyping, that's the TRUTH.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by nortcentrallord(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Her silliness can not be ignored

Well, I can't but agree with you. I think they are under a spell. Its effect will wane off soon. Hehehehe.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by trigar12(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
halleluyah ooooooooooooooooooooo ..................
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by OduaVanguard: 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
odedipapa:

What has this got to do with tribes again now? Na Ifeanyi be the only Igbo marketer?

My guy, you never hear of the chest-beaters association of Nigeria? Na their member. They see tribe in everything. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Jman06(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
Ifeanyi Uba don open their nyashes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ifyan(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
This is a great news. But not tomorrow for another story.

You know. .......
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by yellowhouse30: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
I don't belive the stor[/color[color=#006600][size=8pt][/size]]
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ifyan(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2015
odedipapa:

Thank you for that.

You know. ........
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by jauntty: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
Finally !!!

I can't imagine paying over 200% increase in Tfare for another week.

Buhari please HUNT down this oil Cabals.

Don't be like the "ball-less" one who told us that the Cabals were too powerful.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by bamironautos: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
seriously, which school did you attend?[quote author=speaktome post=34080114]How did dis news brake

Who broke dis News

Why did they alow the new to be broken

When did it break

Would they have broken the news

#MySIgnature#My Business#[]
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
Jona
Can't wait for all the illiterates that were cursing jonathan where as it was the marketers that were at fault. Ungrateful bunch off tribalistic bigots...
broda no but hw u want d marketers to get there money back. Tel jona to pay them. Most of loaned frm d bank nd so on so hw do da intend to pay wit interest. If na u u go gree?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by talktrue1(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God if its true but another faction fit come out say dem no gree.
Can only believe if a litre becomes N100 tomoro.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by baralatie(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:
who beg them??
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ifyan(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:
This is still GEJ's administration why is no one remembering that now but when there was confusion with oil marketers laying false claims and using people intoxicated apc sentiments to lay blames on Ngozi and GEJ, everybody was saying GEJ and Ngozi is the cause. How we easily forgot that since the past 5 years, this was the first time we are experiencing fuel crises. Even during festivity there is always abundance. All those fighting in darkness should continue. It will surely boomerang.

My bro I don't know how to appreciate this your right up.

Bro I love this. Some seconds ago l just said the same thing.

Love you, you know. .....
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2015
back2sender:

its not hyping, that's the TRUTH.
And how will the ancient one deal with them let me guess throw them in jail........oponu
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tolexy007(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2015
olaxco2f:
angry angry angry
u no api happy abi?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nikyluv(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
GEJ remain Nigerian best president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.