Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre (61477 Views)

Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years / DELSU Student Arrested For Staging Her Own Kidnap & Extorting Money From Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by kenny987(f): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

A senior police officer at the station, who did not want his name in the print, told our correspondent that the victim was latter taken to the hospital where she presently had been treated for bruises. He warned female students against wearing provocative dresses.

http://leadership.ng/news/436002/rape-mad-man-assaults-delsu-student-at-atm-centre

This is the issue! So now, her appearance is a factor somehow? The attacker is supposedly insane and rather than the rightful authorities being alive to their duties to ensure that such people are not left roaming the streets and constituting a nuisance to fellow citizens, the idiotic police officer finds a way to blame students for their appearance! So someone not in his right senses as claimed, still knows enough to be turned on by 'provocative dresses', but is too insane to approach her nicely and gain her consent? And THAT IS HER FAULT SOMEHOW?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by alobam1: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

During the burial ceremony of a friend's grand mum, a group of girls were dancing to celebrate her call to glory. Before we said Jack, a mad man who had been watching one of the girls (the most beautiful) pounced on her and was about to rape her. It took the intervention of some army guys to tear him away from her.

Chai,Bad storry indeed..Thank you for completing it..Your head is Valid

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by peacejoy143: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
literarymathy:
Hmm. This has also happened a few years ago in that same Abraka. A lady was going to see her boyfriend in the evening and wore a skimpy skirt. The mad man saw her and became erect immediately. He pounced on her and upturned her skirt. When passersby came to the scene on hearing her calls, the mad man refused to stop doing the deed. He was flogged and attacked and he held his grip and continued the dastardly act. When he was done, he ran away and till now he's still patrolling the streets of Abraka. I'm sure he's the one that raped this girl. I later heard that the girl in my story left school eventually due to shame and that even her boyfriend dumped her after hearing of the rape.

My question is this: why aren't these mad men bundled and taken away to psychiatric centres where they rightly belong?
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by bastien: 2:34pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Laugh wan throway me for ground. This your pishure na die. Na so the fuel scarcity do you reach? Your own strong.
madam dem don dey steal fuel for my area o, even half liter wey u remain for ur gen some dude go come move am, BTW people don dey park their motor inside there room
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
You mean as he was pouring his seed on the poor girl, the crowd were simultaneously beating him with sticks
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
Keneking:

You mean Theophilus or Ejiro undecided
Oke sad lipsrsealed
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by nortcentrallord(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
Keneking:

You mean Theophilus or Ejiro undecided

Now I have to apologize to you because I was wrong. grin grin grin. Thank you.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
dancok:
can we do it? U are sweet. Yummy yummy.
I'll pass.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by mencade5(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
dadaha:
Injustice , this post made fp but an earlier post was made

Cc: seun
https://www.nairaland.com/2336004/rape-mad-man-assaults-delsu
very truw....if u dont know, nairaland is monkey dey work baboob dey chop. the moderators have been stealing people's post and pasting it. people thinks they genius which is not true. fvck them moderators. yes i said it. fvck them
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Read again. It doesn't need application of calculus to figure it out.

Well let me help you since you won't still get it. If you mention the victims name as Ejiro (surname withheld) and the Victims brother as Mike Oke haven't you exposed her Identity to be stigmatized indirectly? Now your eyes are opened right? Oya, now, swallow your pride, be a good boy and thank me cheesy.

This government analysis sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by adexsimply(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
No comment lipsrsealed

If you know you'll get a million naira before the end of this year click "Like". If you know you'll buy a brand new car before the end of this year click "share"

If you know you want the two click both "Like" and "share"

May we not encounter any bad thing till this year runs out.

Somebody shout Amen! cheesy

bia oga, why you use your signature confuse me? See be careful o! angry angry

BTW, you go repay the 1 litre of petrol wey I use click that link else...... angry
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:39pm On May 25, 2015
hadura29:

Please oooo, wat hapen at d burial scene?
During the burial ceremony of a friend's grand mum, a group of girls were dancing to celebrate her call to glory. Before we said Jack, a mad man who had been watching one of the girls (the most beautiful) pounced on her and was about To Molest her. It took the intervention of some army guys to tear him away from her.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by noblegrex: 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
;DThis one na helele,ah ah!! For a mad man to b sexually aroused,haaaa it beats me oo.is d madness in he's body not enough?or mayb that's what he did b4 they turned him to b mad,probably he slept with some1 elses' wife I guess cos its strange o.madman + normal person which kind konji b that. Moreover that Bank sef na wa ooo, ATM beside bush wetin
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by dadaha: 2:41pm On May 25, 2015
mencade5:
very truw....if u dont know, nairaland is monkey dey work baboob dey chop. the moderators have been stealing people's post and pasting it. people thinks they genius which is not true. fvck them moderators. yes i said it. fvck them
I've ed complained to swim before but he waved it aside
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by skytreader(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2015
Someone is a confirmed serial rapist and he wasn't institutionalized? All you did was to chase him out of his former hideout and that's enough? And what's this gotta do wiv indecent dressing? Like a mad man would not attempt to do whatever comes into his deranged mind even if it is on women covered from head to toe.

7 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Whobedatte(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

You like am? My mission: to steal every guy's joy. Beware.
NO!
That's absurd jo cry Weytin concern me sef? Who knows if she dey fly 4 night? cheesy
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:42pm On May 25, 2015
bastien:
madam dem don dey steal fuel for my area o, even half liter wey u remain for ur gen some dude go come move am, BTW people don dey park their motor inside there room

Yepa, our own done be. After May 29th, this rubbish will end. In the mean time, abeg I wan charge my phone, never off your gen.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Braintouch(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2015
There's something about this story I find hard to believe. One, how is an ATM located in a bush and why did she go alone? Two, a mad man can't just assault a lady without being invited directly or indirectly. Don't ask how I know. I'm a mad man too undecided
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
adexsimply:
bia oga, why you use your signature confuse me? See be careful o! angry angry

BTW, you go repay the 1 litre of petrol wey I use click that link else...... angry
Take am easy sir! cheesy

God go replenish you with fuel grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Orikinla(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/436002/rape-mad-man-assaults-delsu-student-at-atm-centre
. Any person whey mad man fork will no longer be normal again and any person whey fork the person whey mad man don fork will never be normal again. Therefore, from the abnormal behaviour of majority of Nigerian babes and guys, they must have had sex with mad people or those who have had sex with mad men or mad women.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by hadura29(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

During the burial ceremony of a friend's
grand mum, a group of girls were dancing
to celebrate her call to glory. Before we said
Jack, a mad man who had been watching
one of the girls (the most beautiful)
pounced on her and was about To Molest
her. It took the intervention of some army
guys to tear him away from her.

Eya... The mad man chose the beautiful girl, ironically, his Cinderella... grin...

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
Whobedatte:
NO!
That's absurd jo cry Weytin concern me sef? Who knows if she dey fly 4 night? cheesy
tongue
Whobedatte:
NO!
Lol. Don't be frightened jor. I'm kidding.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by mencade5(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
dadaha:
I've ed complained to swim before but he waved it aside
my brother better help ur life o. the mode are being paid while we r just like stature.

these mods are fvcking selfish people. they are not bettee than you. just opportuned to be there.

make urself better...do tins beneficial to you. if possible stop hussling to post topics which they will still steal from you.

3 Likes

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Whobedatte(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

tongue
Lol. Don't be frightened jor. I'm kidding.
LOL. Ok.
Would love to meet you. Can u add me through my signature?
Thanks
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
Metrofox:

grin grin terrifying experience... I still don't know why mad people are left to roam the streets in this country
My dear, I wonder so too oh. No sooner did they lock these mad people up than they are released into the streets to terrorize us.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Reminds me of a recent event I witnessed at a burial scene. These days, even mad men know say konji na bastard. I sympathise with the lady, she must be really terrified after this experience.
Please tell us about the event.
BTW, Your username ooo... you are damn too pretty to be "killing joy". Abi na me no sabi read well ni
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Reminds me of a recent event I witnessed at a burial scene. These days, even mad men know say konji na bastard. I sympathise with the lady, she must be really terrified after this experience.
Terrified gini? Abegi, person wey dey see pricck everyday
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by sammy455(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2015
Reports said the suspect emerged from the bush close to the ATM unit unseen by unsuspecting persons waiting to the withdraw money and allegedly pounced on the victim, identified Ejiro (surname withheld), dragged her into the bush. Her attempt to raise the alarm failed...........

hmmmm...meaning she was on line waiting for her turn to...wat happen to people before her and after her.....and why the Atm now is been located close to the bush??..dis news sef..na WA

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by dadaha: 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
mencade5:
my brother better help ur life o. the mode are being paid while we r just like stature.

these mods are fvcking selfish people. they are not bettee than you. just opportuned to be there.

make urself better...do tins beneficial to you. if possible stop hussling to post topics which they will still steal from you.
if only I was the first one to put up the post, I would have protested
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Mrbee21(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
PIC OR E NO CONCERN ME...TOO COMIC TO BE TRUE
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Terrified gini? Abegi, person wey dey see pricck everyday
Free her jor, na her boyfriend own sure pass, all others na photocopy. Imagine mad woman wan rape you, you for agree? Only the stench of her breath fit make you craze, let alone the filths on her dress.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by bastien: 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Yepa, our own done be. After May 29th, this rubbish will end. In the mean time, abeg I wan charge my phone, never off your gen.
lol, oya come na, per say u be female na free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.