Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Do They Teach English In University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do They Teach English In University? (710 Views)

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / When A Mathematician Is Hired To Teach English *pics* / A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Teach English In University? by possibilita(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
My sister has bee arguing with me that English is not taught in the university and that they only learn English at 100level but now all they do is communication,she even said that a student of mass comm to her that if given English as a subject to teach at second. Level she won't be able to because she didn't do any English as a course.my sister is a Uniben student 200levels theater arts. Is this true?
Re: Do They Teach English In University? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 25, 2015
They teach use of English in the university
Re: Do They Teach English In University? by phabuloz(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2015
GST use of English is one
Re: Do They Teach English In University? by leshluap(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
wetin she get for gst?
Re: Do They Teach English In University? by possibilita(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
leshluap:
wetin she get for gst?
she say na communication den dey teach den not English,them no dey teach them English
Re: Do They Teach English In University? by Karleb(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2015
Yes!

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Post Jamb / Help! Help!! Help!!! / As A Bsc Holder In Mathematics, Can I Cope Doing An MBA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.