Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity (9517 Views)

Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 / Banks To Close Branches As Recession Bites Hard / Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by tyconcepts(f): 3:09pm On May 25, 2015
Just received this mail from Access bank PLC.... Some of their branches will close business by 1pm while others will close by 3pm.

Which way 9ja?

Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Rilwayne001: 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
This is no longer news... thunder will strike Jonathan anyways undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Merlissa(f): 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
Ok o

Information reaching me is that they have called off the fuel strike

Pls who can confirm??
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
undecided

DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS CALL GEJ THEIR HERO WHEN IT IS CLEAR HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE. HE HAS CRIPPLED THE COUNTRY

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Udokang1(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
Mme kop
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by VhatAmazingDude: 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
FCMB too.
Got a text message from them to this effect.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by baybeeboi: 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
this is no longer news now, reason I migrated to Swiss Bank two years ago.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nairalandar: 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
This cramp is no news again...
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by luckman20(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
Ti oyinbo yi O ba lo nile,
Yo su si aga ni [yoruba Proverb]
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nikyluv(f): 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
same with other banks
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Emmaus12: 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
Good!!!! let the economy grind fully to a halt.

Good for growth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Samchelsea(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
Really bad!...although some of those organizations closing down are bad planners, always ready to rip off their customers but are not ready to make sacrifices...e.g MTN

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Teacup: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
I also expect CBN to close by 12PM. undecided
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Moana(f): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
And people were voting GEJ until 2019? cry
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by ketiy77: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by millionboi(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Thy r nt serious
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by free2ryhme: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by loomer: 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria de shut down small small like laptop wey get virus

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 25, 2015
Merlissa:
Ok o

are u a brazillian? how big is ur bum bum
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by mrvance(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
Oya now..
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
Everything's shutting down! Nigeria itself is shutting down and hopefully, the new government will boot it up.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by AutosBay(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Looks like Christmas
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by tyconcepts(f): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It would keep been news as long as they didn't declare it all at once & also till something is done about it.

Maybe you haven't noticed but like someone posted "Nigeria is shutting down gradually like a virus infected laptop" because of this petroleum scarcity.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by bro4u: 3:26pm On May 25, 2015
I expected it because the NEPA office in our area has no light,when asked they just reply ''fuel scarcity''
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by tyconcepts(f): 3:26pm On May 25, 2015
millionboi:
Thy r nt serious

Dead serious.....Banking operations don't run on water nor urine.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Hassanjj(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
ok.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Rilwayne001: 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
tyconcepts:

It would keep been news as long as they didn't declare it all at once & also till something is done about it.

Maybe you haven't noticed but like someone posted "Nigeria is shutting down gradually like a virus infected laptop" because of this petroleum scarcity.

Good point. I pray it ends soon because things are getting so hard here.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by ElFenomeno1: 3:28pm On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
By God's grace... Thunder will roast him like boli!
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by cantell(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Another senseless post.
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
Please check my signature after my reply below
cantell:
Another senseless post.
K
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by tyconcepts(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Good point. I pray it ends soon because things are getting so hard here.

Even BEDC has seen an excuse to under perform as usual....

#We pray For 9ja
Re: Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by tyconcepts(f): 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS CALL GEJ THEIR HERO WHEN IT IS CLEAR HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE. HE HAS CRIPPLED THE COUNTRY

I didn't know GEJ heroism is stricted to a particular tribe....As per crippling 9ja, that's his calling from the get-go.

#SayNoToTribalism

Meanwhile.....This your searching for love is becoming longer than the Nile o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Company Registration With Cac - Which One Between Ltd And Business Name? / Where Can I Print Quality Business Cards In Nigeria At An Afforadable Cost? / Oil Price Inches Towards $70, 44% Above Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.