Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity (8755 Views)

Banks To Close Branches As Recession Bites Hard / 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today / Firstbank Releases Statement Of Early Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by adfemsho(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2015
Me self won close early today
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by haibe(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
See economy. . Chai . I dont pray to be a nigerian in my next life
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Fuel wahala grin

Bros, the thing tire person. Seems the call rate has been stylishly increased by Empty Hen has my N100 credit finished under 3mins.

I don tell my gf say make our relationship dey on strike till further notice tongue
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Islie: 4:12pm On May 25, 2015
Hehehe......

Soon fuel will be made available....
At least they have called off their strike after the senators have build and mended the bridges
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by 49cents(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2015
STERLING BANK AND GLO ..............NO SHAKING FOR THEM

ADENUGA.............CONOIL THINGS
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by zizytd(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2015
Davd52:
for der pocket I go buy 4 litter black market d goat said 450 each I said give me 3lit na ow much mumu say na 1150 loool I tell am say oga giv me o..as I pay am I jus disapear looool wah God can do..ndi ara ha cho irim grin
Ha, u be criminal, ur money na 1500 o
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by GBAGAAUN(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
This pentrol wahala is getting too much o. Even my gf cannot fit come and see again
oloshi!
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by joshuaidibia(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
Mtn no dey waste tym.

Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by joshuaidibia(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
Mtn no dey waste tym. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by IamOpemipo(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2015
vybrant:
come OP how come your battery dey full?
where you charge your phone

Omo na inside hospital o grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by gaussy(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
nkemdi89:

Criminal looking for people to defraud , security alert don't call the number else they swindle you off your money.
You are not even worth my time to try and defend or even insult your person which you did to me. But I wish you what you wished me.
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by chingydaboss(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
Fidelity bank was still accepting customers even after 2pm.. I jst luv d bank..

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by danbrowndmf(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Mtn no dey waste tym. Lol.
Very foolish set of people.sad
Re: Fidelity Bank Declares Early Closure Of Branches Because Of Fuel Scarcity by slimfancier(f): 9:07pm On May 25, 2015
Fidelity bank PLC...... We Fidelity we keep our word!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cyber Cafes/business Centers Can Be Registration Centers For JAMB CBT 2016 / What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? / 2% Of Nigerians Own 90% Bank Deposits — NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.