Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) (22877 Views)

Why Is Commedian Akpororo Looking Soo Unkempt/broke..see Photos / PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him / Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by kabaka1: 8:09pm On May 25, 2015
enoqueen:
What is it with this guy and money.

Money! Money!! Money!!!

Don't blame him. He's just seeing, breathing and smelling 2 much of that money now at his young age
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2015
keni315:

well, i think its Davido that is lacking it now

And why do you think so?
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by keni315(f): 8:37pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:

And why do you think so?
i dont think wat the guy said called for davido's reply
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2015
keni315:

i dont think wat the guy said called for davido's reply

Imagine one of your friends on facebook or Instagram saying you look 35 or 40 when you are actually 10 or 15 years younger? Is that supposed to be encouraging or demeaning? What type of society do we live in where people deliberately keep trying to destroy your spirit? You might say that the guy was just joking but some jokes are too damn expensive!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by madtmoney: 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
The blame is at the feet of the so-called fan
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by esther1994(f): 8:58pm On May 25, 2015
enoqueen:

Money! Money!! Money!!!

Money makes the world goes round
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by esther1994(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
So Davido Said he will be Turning 23 this year and A Fan replied telling him he thought he was Going to be 32.. Davido gave the harsh reply below

The guy that doubt Davido age must b above 50 years. Its only those old people that always argue about age with their younger ones. Everyone knows Davido started his carier @ early stage n he is bigger than his age and i dont think everyone should look small b/4 you believe they are young.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by sammy329(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2015
So, you expect me to believe davido is 23years old undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Krisddon: 9:28pm On May 25, 2015
enoqueen:
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Because money is everything, it's a sin to remain poor!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Krisddon: 9:28pm On May 25, 2015
enoqueen:
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Because money is everything, it's a sin to remain poor!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by whitestar01(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2015
'23' anyway not surprise na immaturity . 'WHACK MUSICIAN'
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by refreshrate: 9:45pm On May 25, 2015
brixton:
davido is still a child

foetus
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:

So because you are a fan that means I should condone your insults? The way you sound it looks like Davido goes around bashing every fan, this is 9ja and not abroad, you can't just dish out and expect not to receive in return. Just because these people are celebrities doesn't give fans the right to insult them anyhow. Even as a non celeb if someone should try such with me I'll become offended or at least tempted to reply with sarcasm, so mr. man don't lecture me about the dynamics between celebrities & fans, they are both human beings!
Will u just shut the F**k up and listen and learn... They're tryna correct u, u still got light to type poo... Sorry for the tone, u got me irated, that's why
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2015
polymathic:
Will u just shut the F**k up and listen and learn... They're tryna correct u, u still got light to type poo... Sorry for the tone, u got me irated, that's why

I don't f**king care if you were irritated or pissed, you do not talk to me in that tone, okay boy!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:

I don't f**king care if you were irritated or pissed, you do not talk to me in that tone, okay boy!
huh! Cos I pitied u by apologizing, o boy go hug transformer joor... Kids like u don't need a fone at ya age, can u teach chemistry? Need a chemistry teacher, so apply asap cos u need a job...
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2015
polymathic:
huh! Cos I pitied u by apologizing, o boy go hug transformer joor... Kids like u don't need a fone at ya age, can u teach chemistry? Need a chemistry teacher, so apply asap cos u need a job...

Funny guy, in your eyes you've just composed a great comeback! Why don't you save your apology and stick it where the sun don't shine and while you are at it, call your family members together and offer one of them the teaching job since you are in such a giving spirit grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Damfostopper(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2015
Davido is still a kid....i like wizkid....so matured...davido just d talk trash anyhow...mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Damfostopper(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:

Funny guy, in your eyes you've just composed a great comeback! Why don't you save your apology and stick it where the sun don't shine and while you are at it, call your family members together and offer one of them the teaching job since you are in such a giving spirit grin grin grin grin
abbey...why wasting ur time in replying am ?.. Middle finger to him ?
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2015
Damfostopper:
abbey...why wasting ur time in replying am ?.. Middle finger to him ?

I actually had time to waste, just closed from the office. People like him are bullies and must be put in their place wink
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Temysteve(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2015
ibkgab001:
Everybody @ HKN is below 25 years old
who told u dat, HKN ko MSN ni
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by dulal27: 6:01am On May 26, 2015
Football Manager 2016 Full Crack Free for PC

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Football-Manager-2016/430910043734951

Football Manager 2016,Football Manager 2016
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by ibkgab001: 6:23am On May 26, 2015
Tell me their age then broke nigga ... He plenty for your eyes abi
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by cooldave234(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2015
Mot celebrity alway call people 'broke' at the slightet provocation, they should always remember life is in phases, and people have different classes, they shouild learn to be humble and have humility, am verys sure pple like mayweather and diddy will surely call davido 'BROKE'¤
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 26, 2015
Well, only broke people seem to be obsessed about age so davido is right.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by A1official(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
dafido dey yarn sha
Oga why you carry ur hausa tone enter here. wetin be dafido abeg??...If nah Dafido O.B.O dey ans. He for never hammer reach like dis. Haba!!!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Mekurexx: 7:57pm On May 26, 2015
didnt warrant that very arrogant reply..... pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress, Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez Rocks Camouflage In New Selfie (Photos) / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together / BBNaija: Jon Ogah On Why Nina Will Win The 45 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.