Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos (42840 Views)

Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by fitzmayowa: 8:18pm On May 25, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2015
ichidodo:
Ifeanyi Uba is a patriotic Nigerian...

I seriously want to believe so!
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2015
Wow! Re my eyes deceiving me Gosh! See crowd ooo... the hustle is real
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by elbinmanny(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
Shameless stoopidity is when you threaten to drown ifeanyi uba in the lagoon , but your entire tribe rush to his station to buy cheap fuel and still brag about your otedola and tinubu grin
The devil wey go flog all of una on judgement day still dey collect instruction for touchline like gattuso grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by pretty235(f): 8:41pm On May 25, 2015
coolNa bicycle sure pass ooo nA ur energy be ur fuel
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by CyberWolf: 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
Lagos is really a no mans land cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by kelvyn7: 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The little they did we nearly shut down bro let's hold our government on the neck so that the refineries will start working on full capacity then nothing like this will happen again.

yeah
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by yang(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
Shameless stoopidity is when you threaten to drown ifeanyi uba in the lagoon , but your entire tribe rush to his station to buy cheap fuel and still brag about your otedola and tinubu grin
The devil wey go flog all of una on judgement day still dey collect instruction for touchline like gattuso grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by chosengocap: 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
Princeofkuvukiland Kingsley wrote;

It is now obvious that most of us Nigerians are suffering from selective amnesia.

Jan 2012, GEJ after considering the level of corruption in fuel subsidy decided to take on d issue head long by removing fuel subsidy and completely privatising the upstream sector, pple like Oga Dino Melaye and his cohorts sponsored occupy Nigeria. The noble act Neva saw the light of the day because of public outcry. GEJ in his magnanimity avoided a national crisis and reached and agreement to shift ground.

Today, the same Dino and company are now brain storming wit the Daura man to remove the same subsidy that they stopped GEJ from removing. They even boasted of making d product sell for N40/liter without subsidy. We shall hold them by their word and we shall resist any attempt for them to shift the goal post. I can't wait for may 29th to come and pass. We shall remind them of all they promised to do.

As for the fuel subsidy, its non negotiable. However they intend to make fuel sell for N40 without bringing subsidy into the equation, we shall support it.

The best time to plant a tree was yesterday and the 2nd best time to plant same tree is today.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by Opulentluv(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2015
Today afternoon In Nnewi the queue was much. N100 per L.

1 Like

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by onlyson16(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
ndcide:
all what some people feel is that the man should be killed or jailed by buhari.
who is buhari to ifeanyichukwu uba,e be like say u neva hear about nnewi abi? Oya make him tryam see nah

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by Damikevin(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 25, 2015
Have you ever tried to solve a mathematics problem and got hanged?
Have your teacher/lecturer solved a mathematics problem and skip so many steps?
Do you want to know whether the answer you got in solving your mathematics problem is accurate?
Are you confused about what to do next in solving a problem?
FOR YOU and ONLY YOU

NICKZOM (www.nickzom.com) is here for you in all available way.

To go straight to the Mathematics section click on www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by STEVENcrack(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2015
Filling station turned into crusade ground.
Some people even came with umbrella..

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by nathdim: 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
tucky200:
At last this man don spread hin disease(cleulessness) all over nigeria
e Don tey wey disease dey naija abi na Jonah be presido wen dem sing Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:
FTC.... Happy Birthday to me and My Twin!!!

LLNP!!!

thanks to @Babyosisi, @Elantracey and others for the wishes!!! cheesy grin

You're a twin. Wow nice.

Happy Birthday to you and your twin

I'm a twin also smiley Greetings from my twin and I.

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

You're a twin. Wow nice.
Happy Birthday to you and your twin
I'm a twin also smiley Greetings from my twin and I.
YaY! twin power! thanks dear..my regards to your twin!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 11:16pm On May 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:

YaY! twin power! thanks dear..my regards to your twin!!! cheesy

Sure would do smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by zudozz: 11:32pm On May 25, 2015
1s wey them fill their jerican at capital oil 4 100 naira per liter they cross over 2 d oda side of d express n sell it to motorist 4 600 naira per lite n blame jonathan 4 Nigerian problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by Fraih(f): 2:17am On May 26, 2015
Na campaign?
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by egeoffery: 6:57am On May 26, 2015
Shame to Nigeria.
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by inimitkel(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2015
stchinedu:
Fuel na serious matter now o... grin
Lol
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by francizy(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
This looks like a campaign ground!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by francizy(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2015
Abduletudaye:
FTC.... Happy Birthday to me and My Twin!!!

LLNP!!!

thanks to @Babyosisi, @Elantracey and others for the wishes!!! cheesy grin

HbD to you and your twin.. cheesy

And try close that yah dry chest.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by francizy(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2015
elbinmanny:

Now this one's funny! grin
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by francizy(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2015
kelvyn7:

my bro

let them not bring it out

lets see d nation shutdown and see them do their worse

do u know Hw many ppo are suffering because of their selfish interests?

since wey GEJ dey office dem no strike and shutdown d nation like dis ooo

so watin come happen now

u sef tink am nau

Don't you pray for the bolded unless you wish to start fishing and hunting in the wild when there's no petrol.

The wealthy men will be affected, in terms of business shutting down and all but be reminded that they have enough to feed their entire generations already and no matter how much things sell in the market, they have the millions to buy. It all boils down to the poor man feeling all the blow while the rich feels only a pinch. It's the poor that will lack food, die of starvation or proper health care or worst still commit suicide.

We are grateful to Uba for his actions even though he's not the most philanthropic person on earth. Now let the activities continue!!!
Re: Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2015
francizy:

HbD to you and your twin.. cheesy
And try close that yah dry chest.. tongue
looool....hehhehe...oshey....cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State / Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.