Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! (1391 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Fuel Results. / Breaking News!!! Fuel Price Now Goes For N70 Starting From Tomorrow / BREAKING News:fuel Scarcity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
The major oil marketers association of Nigeria (MOMAN) has reached an agreement with the federal government to begin lifting of petroleum products across the country “in six hours”.
Petroleum products marketers and the Federal Government on Monday have set aside their face-off resolved with government, resolving to immediately mobilise to ensure restoration of normal supply of fuel throughout the country.
At the end of a meeting convened by the Senate Committee on Petroleum (Upstream and downstream) to resolve the crisis, Chairman, Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria (MOMAN), Obafemi Olawore, said its members, consisting Oando, Conoil, Forte Oil, MRS, Total and Mobil Oil agreed to commence lifting and distribution of fuel immediately from the stock supplied by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Capital Oil and Gas Ltd had on Sunday commenced the loading of 13 million litres of petrol from its depot in Apapa for distribution to the various states to reduce the current scarcity.
The Chairman of the company, Ifeayin Ubah, told journalists in Lagos that more than 2,000 trucks would be loaded before May 29 to boost the country’s economic activities.
He said the company’s facilities had the capacity to load 13 million litres of the product within the period.
“This comes to approximately 500 trucks of petroleum products on daily basis. With this, it is our belief that once again our citizens will begin to smile and return to normal family and work life.
“We call on other petroleum marketers to follow suit and save our nation from this impending economic and social crisis,’’ he said.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
just when computer village was becoming silent
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by TrishaP(f): 7:01pm On May 25, 2015
I hope so.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Emyogalanya: 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
Until i use petrol baff while smoking i'l not belief this *and i heard the voice of elisha the prophet saying "thou shall see it but shall not taste of it* rushes out of fillings station gate before crowd go trample upon me *
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Vikkie14: 8:10am On May 26, 2015
Imagine how THEY(marketers,government,nupeng) took us hostage in our own country!
This is why i would like the Oil to be deregulated.
If you support Subsidy Removal, hit LIKES, if you don't support hit SHARE.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:26am On May 26, 2015
I pray so...
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by dahreyM: 10:46am On May 26, 2015
1st time mznelly will create a thread about trending issues. A welcome development.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 11:41am On May 26, 2015
dahreyM:
1st time mznelly will create a thread about trending issues. A welcome development.

angry
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by dahreyM: 11:43am On May 26, 2015
MzNelly:

angry

Y dat face?
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 26, 2015
dahreyM:

Y dat face?

Lemme angry
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by dahreyM: 12:02pm On May 26, 2015
MzNelly:

Lemme angry

The comment don vex u ni? Oya no vex. na true I yarn lah. U r always writing about yourself, how you are about going to ph, hw boiz are all over u. U don't address national issues. I'm glad u r addressing it nw nt as if I'm taking shots at u.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 26, 2015
dahreyM:

The comment don vex u ni? Oya no vex. na true I yarn lah. U r always writing about yourself, how you are about going to ph, hw boiz are all over u. U don't address national issues. I'm glad u r addressing it nw nt as if I'm taking shots at u.

See my number one fan. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by dahreyM: 12:25pm On May 26, 2015
MzNelly:

See my number one fan. cheesy cheesy grin

Yeah, m ur fan, I don't blow breeze though.

I want u to write a letter to the president-elect.
I know u r a fantastic writer, so do it for your number one fan.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
dahreyM:

Yeah, m ur fan, I don't blow breeze though.

I want u to write a letter to the president-elect.
I know u r a fantastic writer, so do it for your number one fan.

Okay man wink
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by dahreyM: 1:15pm On May 26, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay man wink

Ok, ma lady. I ll be expecting it.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Adesiji77: 8:46pm On May 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Adesiji77: 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
MzNelly, who hacked into your NL account and posted this thread? cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 26, 2015
Adesiji77:
MzNelly, who hacked into your NL account and posted this thread? cheesy grin

I don't like all this embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2015
@MzNelly.
Answer to your question!
Cut the elephant into sizeable pieces and put it inside the fridge.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel To Circulate In 6 Hours! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
@MzNelly.

Answer to your question!

Cut the elephant into sizeable pieces and put it inside the fridge.

Wrong

(1) (Reply)

China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales [PHOTOS] / Amazing Pictures Of World War / How Lagos Socialite, Late Tunji Alaaso Terrorised Yahoo Big Boys -his Reckless L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.