Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

See What MTN Just Sent To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What MTN Just Sent To Me (310 Views)

DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! / John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What MTN Just Sent To Me by jliusadura(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2015
See what MTN just sent to me. Did anyone receive same message?
Get live updates on what happening with the Fuel crisis in Nigeria. Text SR to 700 at N10/Day Received: 06:03:32pm From: MTNplay. If you doubt d message, just text SR to 700 and confirm. Then give me ur report.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Of The Press And Social Irresponsibility – The Nigeria Example / Entertainment / Governor Ikpeazu Drops ‘his Excellency’ Title - The Trent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.