Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... (507 Views)

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / Biafra: Yorubas, lets mind our business and face our own issues, by Kanmi Ola F. / Biafra: Yorubas, Lets Mind Our Business And Face Our Own Issues, By Kanmi Ola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by Tearg1: 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria is a country full of Hypocrites... Infact we are easily deceived by our so called "elites" when it comes to political issues, when our eyes are blinded we call those who are ripping our resources off Saints. why are we wasting our time fighting this man when we should focus our attention and energy on bringing those crooks who are causing us to have power failure.

Sometimes we don't know what our problem is, so we get carried away by what is happening on the mainstream media.

When OBJ was in office, he ruined this country and GEJ fixed it yet some of us still refer to him as a saint. OBJ IS A DEVIL HIMSELF AND HE IS BEHIND ALL THIS ATTACKS ON KASHAMU. The reason for him attacking Kashamu is because, Kashamu refused to allow himself to become a tool in the hands of that evil man.

Tinubu wants the seat Kashamu is occupying. The man won the election freely and fairly, so can we all get along and leave him alone.

If he sold drugs in America 15 or 20 years ago, what is your business.? I'm talking to you, you you.... You are reading this article...

lets learn to mind our business and leave people alone... KASHAMU did not steal from me or sell drugs to me, so I have no issues with him. Those who have issues with him should deal with it through the appropriate channel, and stop trying to use the media to blackmail him.

TINUBU is Afraid of Kashamu's influence in the southwest, and that is all political.... Kashamu's downfall will not benefit any of us, rather it will only make Nigeria look like a country you can mess about with... Lets learn to protect the image of our country and allow the law to take its course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by OracleMxNelson(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2015
what is this that you have written... no... what have you written...?
Re: KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by zerozeroseven(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2015
Goshhh...I cant believe this. cry
Re: KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by Babalegba(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2015
I do not want an indicted drug lord in Ogun state as a senator. It would give nairaland ibos too much ammunition and moreover it is not right.
Re: KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by Tearg1: 8:20pm On May 25, 2015
Babalegba:
I do not want an indicted drug lord in Ogun state as a senator. It would give nairaland ibos too much ammunition and moreover it is not right.

Don't forget he was voted for by his people.. your judgments are weak.
Re: KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by jaso1(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2015
Tearg1:

You're a fool.
Re: KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by eph12(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2015
Pele OP. Have u eaten today?
Re: KASHAMU'S DRUGS SCANDAL... Lets Mind Our Business And Leave Him Alone... by Babalegba(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2015
Tearg1:

I cannot agree with you, wrong is wrong. That sleazeball Kashamu exploited poverty of the electorate in his constituency. The electorate were conned.We need to get rid of men like these from government in Ogun state so that we can develop.If he were my blood brother I would say the same thing.Wrong is never right.

(1) (Reply)

NLC Asks Jonathan To Move Against Oil Cabal / APC Says Bukola Saraki Is Not The Senate President Yet / What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.