Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,657 members, 7,862,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Qualified For That Job? Have You Any International Certifications? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Qualified For That Job? Have You Any International Certifications? (563 Views)

Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for / Online Marketing Job: Have Fun While You Work / What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qualified For That Job? Have You Any International Certifications? by jaykeys: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
It definitely was in the workplace of yesteryears that employers sought after untrained job seekers. Are you desperately in need of a job, then get certified. There a whole lot of ways and platforms to get certified on. In the I.T. world, there is the Oracle, Comptia, Cisco, RedHat, Microsoft, and other platforms.In the management sector there is the PMI platfporm and others. If you are gonna get that that Job, then get the right training and get certified TODAY.
For a detailed information on how get affordable global standard training, mail me @ oluseyejohn@yahoo.com or call me on 0703 9623 328.

NB: Corpers! great opportunities awaits you.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Jobs / Hottest Vacancy At Newvine Consulting Ltd / Service: Person That Can Advertise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.