Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Guess What She Used To Save My Number - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guess What She Used To Save My Number (1877 Views)

Lady Reveals The Hilarious Reason She Used Her Offering To Buy Pizzza Suleman / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What She Used To Save My Number by Dammielog(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2015
I have been dating 'HER' for over 3month now and everything is going fine.

Last week I decided to invite her to my place,and she came, when we were together, her phone rang but she refuse to pick her call,
and I ask her why she didn't pick, she said nothing, and for me to check who is calling her.

I saw 'Sterling Bank calling', and I beg her to pick, maybe the Bank wants to give US money, after that another call entered, 'GTB calling', she ignores it, UBA Followed, and I picked it but the person didn't talk and I cut the call, a minute later, First Bank call entered, she put it on hold,
when Zenith Bank called, she shouted at Zenith Bank.
Later after an hour, one call entered her Phone singing Lionel Richie song just to check who called her, I saw 'CBN', and
she picked it and answered the Call well, later wen I asked her, she said that her Uncle is working there he just wish to use the office
line, I said ok.

Few minutes later World Bank call and she was so Happy to pick the call, after she had finish receiving the call...!!!

So I pick up my phone & flash her number.
Guess what she used to save my number........?!

Entertainment & Celebrity Gist @ www.coolzoneblog..nl

1 Like

Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by armadeo(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2015
Waiting...........

Not going to click....

Waiting.....

Not going to click.....

Answer not on blog.....

Bleep u.
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 25, 2015
'FUEL BLACK MARKET' That is what she must have used to save ur no.
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by saaedlee: 9:14pm On May 25, 2015
Akaowo
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by MhizZK(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2015
MICROFINANCE BANK??
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by 1stola: 9:28pm On May 25, 2015
Maga grin
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by kemifunke: 9:39pm On May 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by DOOSNAS(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
Mumu
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by An2elect2(f): 11:38pm On May 25, 2015
Savings and thrift bank!
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by OKNkanu(m): 1:15am On May 26, 2015
MhizZK:
MICROFINANCE BANK??
Lol... why you wicked like this? grin
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by MhizZK(f): 9:40am On May 26, 2015
cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by adesammy1(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by Nobody: 3:56am On May 27, 2015
MhizZK:
cheesy kiss kiss
ZK can I get u on whatsapp...... I'm 08082946171
Re: Guess What She Used To Save My Number by domopps(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
Whar else than dying Union bank or @worst Ab micro finance bank

Cheeeeers

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Sues Actress For Staring At Him On TV. See The Actress... / Hillarious Picture, Jesus Betrayal; This Is Where It All Began / Top 40 Mugabe Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.