Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover (36537 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Was Surprise By The Action Of Her Millionaire Ex-boyfriend, Maliveli / Maheeda Teases Her Millionaire Husband With Racy Bedroom Photos / Orezi Gets Wristwatch From Alibaba As Christmas Gifts [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 10:56am On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by kay29000(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2015
Hmm! Why can't Nigerian female celebs hustle for their own cash? Why do they always have to depend on one lover or alhaji all the time. They are no different from girls that sell their pussssies for 5k a night...they just sell at a higher price.

I don't even know what Nigeria is turning to. My friend met this girl online a few weeks ago and they became pretty close. So he invited her over and she came with a friend, which my other friend got talking with. My friend makes barbecue, so they had a nice time eating fish and chicken barbecue. They den agreed to meet again on Friday, and the gurls agreed to sleep over. To cut the long story short, they had more barbrcue, drinks, and ofcos they had sexxx with the girls. On leaving the next day, my guys gave them 3k each for transport back home. And when they would later talk to these girls, they were abusing my friends that they could only give them 3k each.

It really shocked me, cos these gurls were really pretty and not like your regular olosho. Men! So every girl has a price now? It is just sad. . Anyway,if you have problemlastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 10:56am On May 26, 2015
nicejide:
After parting ways with her ex-hubby in December 2014, Nollywood actress and mother of 2, Oge Okoye has been living a coded/private life..

Today, she shared a picture of a $3,500 18-carat gold and diamond Piaget wristwatch which she apparently just received from the unnamed lover.

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/check-out-oge-okoyes-n700k-gold-diamond.html

cooperate pros.titute ...nollywood is not lucrative. how did she get the money?
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by LatestTrend: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by andersyn: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Claireshan1(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2015
PervyByNature:
well this hungry dog is worth more dan 20mill of his personal hustle. I bet d sugar daddies you sell your rotten pussssy to wont be able to give u that much to brag with. Your 5k fee is enuf for u. Go pull that condom outta ur slacked cuntt. Cheap 5k olosho.
Lol guy easy plss
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by tlops(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2015
shokky24:
Money for land!!!!

And if the watch should get stolen (hypertension things)

NO vex!
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 10:58am On May 26, 2015
I dont really understand the joy people get from snooping into other's people affair,is anybody really enjoying this kind of news?
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by ylaa(f): 10:59am On May 26, 2015
nice one oge. ride on gal!
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Jagaban461(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2015
What of baby materials no bot 700k for ordinary wristwash.........carry go u............what's my Bleep wahala there

Thrash.
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Popemax(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i am nt a hungry dog lyk u are, infact i eat 4 times a day unlyk u who whose family can barely provide a one square meal, how pathetic, jx say u need food, i can whip awt 5k 4 u 2 manage buy akara smiley my money alone(nt adding d money i recieve 4rm my parents weekly) can feed ur whole family, if u've a complete one sef. useless son of a wh.or.e
no kill person oh
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Urine: 11:01am On May 26, 2015
That awkward moment when a pervert and an errrotic 'person' exchange words.
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:01am On May 26, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?

Touché!
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by mephobia(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2015
Fucking fake.... Even a plain rosegold role sells for 3mill in naira
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?

I DO

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2015
u
Jessymez1:
My 2mnths salary

Madam ooo...

We know cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by philusaau(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2015
D WRIST WATCH GO FIT TELL HER WEN JESUS CHRIST DEY COME? OR D WATCH WAN TELL HER WEN DIS WORLD WAN END?? OGE, I BEG IF THE WATCH TELL YOU ANYTHING LIKE DIS I BEG MAKE U LETS US KNOW...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by lond07: 11:04am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=bigboss80s post=34104549]Interesting...but y do these sort of topics make front page?[/quote

A big question for the moderators. Hopefully they will respond.

Their silence would imply they could not justify it
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:04am On May 26, 2015
It's her call. Her money!
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Beremx(f): 11:06am On May 26, 2015
PervyByNature:
well this hungry dog is worth more dan 20mill of his personal hustle. I bet d sugar daddies you sell your rotten pussssy to wont be able to give u that much to brag with. Your 5k fee is enuf for u. Go pull that condom outta ur slacked cuntt. Cheap 5k olosho.
the way you people attack women on nairaland especially popular female nairalanders eh...

I thought I was the only one who's always been attacked by the male folks

Jesus have mercy on you guys!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:08am On May 26, 2015
PervyByNature:
LWKMD OO! 20m?? Lols! Do u think i can be decieved? U are so poor and dirty dat even my dogs eat better dan u, and they eat foods dat u av nvr tasted. 20m? More like 20 thousand grin infact i'd be damned if u av up2 30k in ur bank accnt, u poor black fvcktard grin
even in ur dreams, u can never av 20m, infact its an abomination 4 u 2 speak of aving 20m, cos fools lyk u ar destined 2 nvr see 500k lol nxt time u wana lie, lie wif smartness ok? demented frog.
sugardaddy, wats dat nigga, i dnt nid no sugardaddy 2 survive unlyk ur shapeless sis. worthless piece of sh***t. no b only 20m, na 20 trillion grin
Even bill's watch aint worth dat, yet hes richer dan d whole nigeria. wereyyyy! i piry u.

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by sinaj(f): 11:08am On May 26, 2015
omenka:
In bed @ 10.28am?? And don't go "time zoning" on us.

I typed dat yestide smiley
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i am nt a hungry dog lyk u are, infact i eat 4 times a day unlyk u who whose family can barely provide a one square meal, how pathetic, jx say u need food, i can whip awt 5k 4 u 2 manage buy akara smiley my money alone(nt adding d money i recieve 4rm my parents weekly) can feed ur whole family, if u've a complete one sef. useless son of a wh.or.e

mama oooundecided

wetin this one dey talk la..undecided

leave the dude alone and think of how u would donate your 700k to the orphanage cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by omenka(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2015
sinaj:

I typed dat yestide smiley
Errrm, so? Yesterday was monday.
Anyway @siggy: fan of Rozzay?? smiley
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:12am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
the way you people attack women on nairaland especially popular female nairalanders eh...

I thought I was the only one who's always been attacked by the male folks

Jesus have mercy on you guys!
sis, im jx getting started wif him. afta am done wif d bastard, he wil start fearing any gal he sees.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by philips70(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2015
Jessymez1:
My 2mnths salary

You are earning big!
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Kegite(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2015
$350 is too small.
Onlya trip to my local mall & the money is gone
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Burger01(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2015
If she takes that her hand go one corner for Enugu, hehh! smiley
Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2015
Popemax:
no kill person oh
he started it. i wil use him 2 teach odas a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by rosey945(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2015
PervyByNature:
You. Don't need all this in a social media.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by Nobody: 11:15am On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

You mean 3 months salary?

lmao...its probably 4months . she wished it could 2months in the nearest futureundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video / Wizkid begs for peace after mocking Shoki Shitta who was beaten 'for him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.