Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning (2315 Views)

Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) / Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by ckenneths(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
Welcome to Ochendo ultra modern market and trailer park, luxury buses park and mechanic garage all in Ugwunagbo, Abia state. This market has about 1000 shops fully completed with all the modern technology, a stand alone fire service, Internet connection with regular power supply. The shops are located in high rise blocks with lifts and escalators to give shoppers the ultimate shopping experience.

Traders who just got shops in this market were thankful to Ochendo for giving then the best shopping and market facilities in Nigeria.

Story culled from http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
Thief orji is another disgrace to governance.He never fails to disappoint

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Beremx(f): 9:59pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin

Ochendo,deceiving Abia people since 2007.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by teebabsman(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2015
typical......
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by IGBOSON2: 10:02pm On May 25, 2015
Serves them right!
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Demdem(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2015
Senator orji will continue his developmental strides by representing his people at the Senate.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by dunkem21(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2015
We have repeatedly knocked and expressed disappointment with Ochendo over his abysmal performance in office ...

..I wonder why people are eulogizing Aregbesola
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by omenka(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2015
OMG!!! Rotflmao!!! This op na real craze man. The progression of the pic, eventually culminating in the last pic with the refuse dump in front make me gasp for breath as I laughed!!

cheesycheesycheesy

No wonder Abians seem to unanimously hate this man.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2015
ochendo is working grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by SalC: 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
Serious stand alone fire service, lift and constant power supply grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by slimfit1(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Thief orji is another disgrace to governance.He never fails to disappoint

I think your people are the once that disappointed themselves. If you all let the governor rape you this bad ah your people must be clueless.
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 25, 2015
This is so funny, OMG!
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by oduastates: 10:28pm On May 25, 2015
Legend

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by ishiamu(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2015
Foolish governor ever liveth
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2015
Ochendo must be loved by his people, his victory at the polls showed that

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by superstar1(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no wonder they want to die over Ladipo, Aspamda and Alaba.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
i've neva laughed so hard at night. Damn!!!. Op is a madt dog grin . Ochendo is a legend!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Jorussia(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2015
LOL
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by afanide: 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
hahahaha Lagosians are posting Incredible pix of tremendous work projects and u're postin this?

@op, am suspectin u're from Lagos State

Lol
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by alotofgrace(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2015
And its because of this stupid market that he disrupt the activities at gate when I served there....

I am not even sure if he's completed the complex at umuyota
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Femolacaster(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2015
LONG LIVE OCHENDO!!! The best governor ever from SE region! Abians appreciate your "good-works" that's why u are sent to represent them in senate.

WAITING FOR SOME "ALMAJIRIS" TO QOUTE ME.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by kenedy175(m): 12:29am On May 26, 2015
Really an amazing view point. There is absolutely nothing fascinating about Abia. The place looks like a modernised stone aged village
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Remarkable: 12:33am On May 26, 2015
Where do you live?

omenka:
OMG!!! Rotflmao!!! This op na real craze man. The progression of the pic, eventually culminating into the last pic with the refuse dump in front make me gasp for breath as I laughed!!

cheesycheesycheesy

No wonder Abians seem to unanimously hate this man.
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by baby124: 12:38am On May 26, 2015
ROTFLMAO. No wonder everyone has an opinion about Lagos. Their hometowns are discombobulated. It does not even exist. If any of you insult Lagos again, walahi, e Don be for una. Even Delta state is looking like piss mus shitsmus

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Remarkable: 12:57am On May 26, 2015
alotofgrace:
And its because of this stupid market that he disrupt the activities at gate when I served there....

I am not even sure if he's completed the complex at umuyota

When you say "Gate" are you referring to the Umuahia Manin market popularly called "Ishi-gate"?

and where is Umuyota in Abia state?

Does anyone have an example of what a "mechanic village" should look like, please post it here, maybe that will help Ochendo feel ashamed that he did not do well by providing all the mechanics littered in the city and roaming the streets where they are easily mistaken for mad men an alternative centralized location?
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Remarkable: 1:06am On May 26, 2015
In other news, the Aba Mega Mall is being commissioned today!
Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by Nobody: 1:55am On May 26, 2015
ckenneths:
Welcome to Ochendo ultra modern market and trailer park, luxury buses park and mechanic garage all in Ugwunagbo, Abia state. This market has about 1000 shops fully completed with all the modern technology, a stand alone fire service, Internet connection with regular power supply. The shops are located in high rise blocks with lifts and escalators to give shoppers the ultimate shopping experience.

Traders who just got shops in this market were thankful to Ochendo for giving then the best shopping and market facilities in Nigeria.

Story culled from http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

I don laff tire!
This market is just too big grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by alotofgrace(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2015
Remarkable:

When you say "Gate" are you referring to the Umuahia Manin market popularly called "Ishi-gate"?

and where is Umuyota in Abia state?

Does anyone have an example of what a "mechanic village" should look like, please post it here, maybe that will help Ochendo feel ashamed that he did not do well by providing all the mechanics littered in the city and roaming the streets where they are easily mistaken for mad men an alternative centralized location?

Umuyota is the closest village to crazy modern market...on your way bendel lg

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by superstar1(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2015
How is the ultra modern market this morning?

How much loan was collected to complete this ''never-seen-before ultra modern market''

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by akins56(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2015
Abeg how much be 1 shop for this beautiful market ?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning by superstar1(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2015
akins56:
Abeg how much be 1 shop for this beautiful market ?

Don't you know they do not lease out shops to other ethnicities in their land? They are also too rich, you cannot afford their shops.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radiobiafra:change Of Frequency In Igweocha(portharcourt). / ISIS Extremists Speak About Nigeria And Nuclear Weapon In Recent Publication / Satan Be Like Am Free After 1000 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.