Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision (813 Views)

Nigeria Re-elected Chair, UN Peacekeeping Committee For The 45th Time / FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives / Human Rights Commision Says Buhari Lacks Power To Slash His Own Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2015
A country that refuses women to drive and currently criminalises the practice of any other religion other than Islam. A nation that executes more people per capita than even China in the most barbaric way wants to chair human rights.
A nation that has amputation, public stoning as criminal penalties.

Word is that Obama is solidly behind Saudi candidacy for the post.
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by coolzeal(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2015
Wow!!.... The biggest joke of the century.
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 25, 2015
God pass them

1 Like

Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2015
Yet the US have been romancing the country for decades and will do anything to maintain a proper relationship with the country just as they will do for Israel with their numerous human rights record. Isn't that ironic? This has nothing to do with Obama, the US will do anything to please Saudi Arabia even before Bush tenure.
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Samunique(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2015
Well I'm not suprised, sometime even the chimpanzees desire to be like humans and they try to behave that way, but that doesn't make them more than animals which they are.

So dream on Saudi your oil ally "USA" are there to support u, even if it means, selling their birthright for a morsel of bread as far has the oil wells are still flowing everyone else can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by doublewisdom: 11:40pm On May 25, 2015
The Devil has joined choir o! Is Obama the anti Christ or its forerunner?

2 Likes

Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by adonis89(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2015
If u don't know, know it now. D islamization of d world is gradually coming. Saudi Arabia will b made chair of d human right. USA, Britain, Rome will support dem. Israel is d only country giving Islam tough times but d world would soon rise up against Israel.

1 Like

Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Idrismusty97(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2015
adonis89:
If u don't know, know it now. D islamization of d world is gradually coming. Saudi Arabia will b made chair of d human right. USA, Britain, Rome will support dem. Israel is d only country giving Islam tough times but d world would soon rise up against Israel.
Oh the end of the world is near. Oh earthquakes, natural disasters, war...All these aren't happening before, this is definitely the sign of the end. I can see Jesus falling from the sky like Oduduwa. Obama is definitely the Antichrist. Not Bush, not Clinton this time around. He is definitely the Antichrist until a new government is elected come 2016 then his tenure of being the antichrist would be over. Oh lest i forget America is Babylon...The fall of babylon is near! But you don't mind killing your father for visa to this corrupt unclean babylon that would soon be destroy by a skydaddy... You guys annoy me undecided.

1 Like

Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Nobody: 12:03am On May 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Oh the end of the world is near. Oh earthquakes, natural disasters, war...All these aren't happening before, this is definitely the sign of the end. I can see Jesus falling from the sky like Oduduwa. Obama is definitely the Antichrist. Not Bush, not Clinton this time around. He is definitely the Antichrist until a new government is elected come 2016 then his tenure of being the antichrist would be over. Oh lest i forget America is Babylon...The fall of babylon is near! But you don't mind killing your father for visa to this corrupt unclean babylon that would soon be destroy by a skydaddy... You guys annoy me undecided.

When did you moslems become pro American?

Is it because of that moslem shill in the white house?
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Nobody: 12:04am On May 26, 2015
Obama and dis I s l a m I s t s got an hidden agenda
I don't know why a country dat advertised d post of executioners wld be going for dat position
embarassed
I s l a m is a plague

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by govmentson(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2015
It is ironic said dat..If u want your money in save hands give it to a thief to keep for u
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by mujahid1339(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2015
and so undecided
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by Nobody: 12:11am On May 26, 2015
mujahid1339:
and so undecided

Boko
Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by ifyan(m): 12:51am On May 26, 2015
coolzeal:
Wow!!.... The biggest joke of the century.

You did not paste it well. It the wildest imagination of the milinium.

Got it.

1 Like

Re: Absurdity! Saudi Arabia Wants To Chair UN Human Rights Commision by ifyan(m): 12:53am On May 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yet the US have been romancing the country for decades and will do anything to maintain a proper relationship with the country just as they will do for Israel with their numerous human rights record. Isn't that ironic? This has nothing to do with Obama, the US will do anything to please Saudi Arabia even before Bush tenure.

Are you surprised.

(1) (Reply)

PMB..Nigerians Demand Coherent,Valid Information Platform / Terrorism: The International Conspiracy Against Nigeria Revealed / Nigerians Fallen Soldiers: Time To Ask Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.