Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Uk Visa Application Enquries. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Application Enquries. (660 Views)

My 6months Multi UK Visa, What Do I Do With It?? / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / I Need Help With Kenyan Visa Enquries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Application Enquries. by Rify(f): 12:02am On May 26, 2015
Hey Guys,

Please help a sister. Am trying to apply for a renewal of Uk visa with from this new online portal. I put a travel date, I want to change but i am having a challenge there as on the form the date gets changed, but when you log on to the section where you would see open application,....., delete application. (Homepage after signing in) The date change is not effected there and the link has a /false at the end.

I have deleted the application,used my other email to register but I still see the link with /false at the end.

Is there a way I can delete my account on that portal totally and start all over please?

Kindly assist if you know a solution to this. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Visit To Ontario / Places To Visit In Kwazulu-natal, Durban / Another Fallen Container On Ojuelegba Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.