Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The A- Z Of Domain Name Biz Millionare(internet Real Estate) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The A- Z Of Domain Name Biz Millionare(internet Real Estate) (632 Views)

D.I.Y.- All You Need To Know About BIOGAS. A-Z On How To Generate Yours. / Get Rich In A Flash: Secrets That Made Me A Millionare In 4months / A - Z Vsat Material On How To Install & Commmission Vsat. And Vsat Trouble Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The A- Z Of Domain Name Biz Millionare(internet Real Estate) by infoguru(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2009
I greet the house and all of u who are looking for easy and legitimate internet biz to do , yet pulling big cash from the net with little effort, if this is ur dream then, u are welcome to the wonderful world of the internet real estate.
Let me take a little time to hint u about this wonderful opportunity. Domain names are names of Commodity we bought and sold on the internet, it's also the name or identity of ur company online.
there are four level which this biz can be done.
! registration of domain name, 2. buying and selling of domain names for big profit, 3.domain parking for stressless effortless cash.4. Expired domain name.
note, u don't neet paypal or any credit card to start the biz. to get the A-z of the domain name biz u will need to order my easy-to understand comprensive manual which u can devour in less than 3days , u have crack the code of domain millionaire,
To order, call 08068356990,08054594011 or beta email evangelistbyfire2000@yahoo.co.uk
the give away price is just N4500. Remember business.com sold for $7.5 millions. so hurry now and get into the world of passive cash inflow.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Websites For Abuja People! / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing On Computer And Phone / I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.