Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

And Finally, There Is Light! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Finally, There Is Light! (36247 Views)

Total Blackout: How Is Light In Your Area? / Finally There Is Change / NIGERIANS!!! With PMB There Is Light At The End Of the Tunnel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by lovehound(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2015
Nigeria is shutting down.....CNN were right.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by thaoriginator: 8:41am On May 26, 2015
Naija is doomed. God save her abeg.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by marvolio2000(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2015
I want to use this medium to let everybody know that BEDC is d worst in Nigeria. Who ever is in charge of BEDC is a criminal, a devil and an animal. Before the strike there has been no light in Warri and Benin. During the strike we didn't even realise if the strike affected us or not. Categorically there has been no blink of light since on Friday till now 8:37 am 26th May 2015. Please something should be done to stop this menace from BEDC.

My suggestion is that their license should be revoked.

2 Likes

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by cardoso111(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2015
adeaks:
I'm happy for you o. Since Saturday no light here o.

Even phcn office no get light and no fuel to power their generator.
In my area phcn ask us not to come cos there's no fuel to print receipts!
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2015
they decided to restore our light this morning. Did two complete days without seeing light. I no gree go work today because I couldn't get fuel yesterday. Anyway I do hope we no go ever experience this kind "no fuel no power" wahala.

I swear down, life just tire person in the last two/three days, I come begin dey think of suicide at some point shocked
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by mohdimplez(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2015
lillyjane:
Dear NLdrs, hope you guys are doing great and you all survived this no electricity, no fuel, no bank, no telecommunication and all? This past days has been hell for all and sundry.

My dear ooo, finally, the EEDC decided to have some pity on us and restored electricity power supply around 3:00am this morning....I am super excited.

This little experience has thought me a lot of lessons. Imagine a Nigeria without petrol, without electricity...we are all doomed, hehehehe.

The most confusing part is that our president kept mute while this saga lasted, who knows what he will be thinking.

I hope you are already enjoying the electricity around your area why we wait for the availability of fuel.

You can also share your "No Fuel" experience with the rest of us.....Remain Blessed

Source: http://www.gistpost.com/2015/05/and-finally-there-is-light.html
since thursday no light here in Kaduna
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by annibro(f): 8:45am On May 26, 2015
Annibro reporting Live from Gwarinpa Abuja. They just restored our Light at exactly 8:37am dis morning amidst sgouts of Hey! Up nepa! & generator noise

Long Live PHCN
Long Live Gwarinpa Estate Residents
Long Live d Federal Republic of Naija
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nnennavera(f): 8:47am On May 26, 2015
No light in MY area yet
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by lastpage: 8:47am On May 26, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan is a scam. How did we ever have him as a president? A big scam. He said he had no shoes... what a big scam:(

Dont mind him, when l saw this Sneakers on his feet, when he was at Uniport! shocked shocked shocked
Big Scam! grin

Lastpage!

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Decentdamsel(f): 8:47am On May 26, 2015
Light dy my area nw...Anambra always among d first

1 Like

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Nnennavera(f): 8:49am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=mohdimplez post=34100967]since thursday no light here in Kaduna[g/quote]mine îs since saturday
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by simdam500(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2015
Me i never see light here ooo... Waiting sha.

Before then, going offline on nairaland embarassed
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by lastpage: 8:50am On May 26, 2015
marvolio2000:
I want to use this medium to let everybody know that BEDC is d worst in Nigeria. Who ever is in charge of BEDC is a criminal, a devil and an animal. Before the strike there has been no light in Warri and Benin. During the strike we didn't even realise if the strike affected us or not. Categorically there has been no blink of light since on Friday till now 8:37 am 26th May 2015. Please something should be done to stop this menace from BEDC.

My suggestion is that their license should be revoked.

"Cabals" dont revoke the license of their Cronies. wink undecided

Only Buhari can do that, with everyone's support!

Let us just support the incoming administration with all our might because when it does well, we will be the ones to benefit...
And if it fails, we will also be the ones to suffer it, as we have been doing since Jonathan decided he has to punish anyone and everything in-sight, for losing an election!

Lastpage!
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by gabolz(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2015
Light light light .....Gabols reporting from Ibeju - Lekki embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Categorically there has been no blink of light for about 3 years now . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by putin3: 8:55am On May 26, 2015
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2015
Ariyke:
No light here since 13days ago lipsrsealed

We have been experiencing 4hrs on 48hrs off from time memorial in my area ingact i dont know if there is anything called phcn
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by ReachRich(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2015
no light here in Jibowu,Lagos since last week monday.Even before then the light has been epileptic. I pray when they bring it this time it will last.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by udysweet(f): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
Lol! No wahala,I go share give u small afta all we calabar are known as "calabar di dia mkpo" wch means comes and eat,loool!
dektron:

lol funny u
abeg i need dat afang soup
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by mrmetoo1: 9:02am On May 26, 2015
Some of you guys are lucky, we haven't had power since Sunday last week and even before then it wasn't like we were having light like that
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by caprini1: 9:02am On May 26, 2015
wallex1983:
Don't forget to keep us posted when they withdraw the light again
Dude u no well grin. grin
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by remirez07(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2015
lillyjane:
Dear NLdrs, hope you guys are doing great and you all survived this no electricity, no fuel, no bank, no telecommunication and all? This past days has been hell for all and sundry.

My dear ooo, finally, the EEDC decided to have some pity on us and restored electricity power supply around 3:00am this morning....I am super excited.

This little experience has thought me a lot of lessons. Imagine a Nigeria without petrol, without electricity...we are all doomed, hehehehe.

The most confusing part is that our president kept mute while this saga lasted, who knows what he will be thinking.

I hope you are already enjoying the electricity around your area why we wait for the availability of fuel.

You can also share your "No Fuel" experience with the rest of us.....Remain Blessed

Source: http://www.gistpost.com/2015/05/and-finally-there-is-light.html
which 3am? That was dream hour tho..... Light ko fire ni
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Emyogalanya: 9:05am On May 26, 2015
My light changer dey generator mode i know even know say dey bring light till i see this thread anyway i hope you expect me to believe you? Hell no, and sorry to disappoint u, my baptism name is thomas and until i confirm from all members of our street i refuse to believe you. Na nig we dey there is freedom of belief
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by dektron: 9:05am On May 26, 2015
udysweet:
Lol! No wahala,I go share give u small afta all we calabar are known as "calabar di dia mkpo" wch means comes and eat,loool!

ok o
you hav a very gud handwork
keep it up
sent u a pm
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by tipcea: 9:07am On May 26, 2015
No light for Akwa Ibom...maybe e never reach our turn...dose wey get make una enjoy
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by sparkleboy(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2015
To enjoy electricity in nigeria move your company or your residence to osogbo Osun state almost 24hrs of electricity except on national power failures circumstances such as the last one.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by fpeter(f): 9:09am On May 26, 2015
I don't have Electricity, i don't have fuel for generator...I packed all my soups to my office yesterday to store in the freezers at work
Only to get a memo that we would be shutting down the generators by 2pm that yesterday cry...i left the soup like that praying they'd
be okay by this morning. I thank God i still have a lil below half tank in my car...God I pray the wicked people behind Nigeria's predicament
are brought to justice. sad
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by sexyeyes(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2015
No light in my area for 1wk now o. God is watching o
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by kilode100(f): 9:12am On May 26, 2015
No light for ikeja since Friday.

22 Likes

Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by mstik(f): 9:13am On May 26, 2015
Still waiting patiently for light to come...
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by tscara(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2015
They brought it around to 2:30 am here. No light and no water so my body was a let for any sign of nepa. They've taken by the way but at least tank is full and I did some laundry and charged my devices.
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by Ujunkem(f): 9:20am On May 26, 2015
Decentdamsel:
Light dy my area nw...Anambra always among d first

only ur side for Anambra light de.... For dis my side we neva am since Friday
Re: And Finally, There Is Light! by cmon(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2015
Whether they bring light or not, no difference. This type of power outage still occurs on a normal day so please don't attribute it to the lack of fuel or strike. Our power sector is just cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House / Goodluck Jonathan’s Journey To APC, His Fealty To Buhari And Survivalist Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.