Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Post Your Laptop Problem Here - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problem Here (47919 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / discontinued / Post Any Windows10 Problem Here[get It Solved] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
akanbimustaphao:
My laptop restart and showing system service exception. Have try so many online tutorial to solve this blue screen and even restore my system to the way I bought it, yet still showing blue screen. Hp laptop window10 screen touch. Help ooooooooooo
Have u tried to reload the os?

If laptop shows blue screen it might be the OS is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Gafano(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
is it possible to repair the motherboard of a mini laptop....and like how much will it cost...Acer Ferrari
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by sotall(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gafano:
is it possible to repair the motherboard of a mini laptop....and like how much will it cost...Acer Ferrari

It is very possible to repair any motheboard regardless of its size.Repair depends on the fault. Can you please explain the fault of the laptop before concluding its a board problem
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Gafano(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
sotall:

It is very possible to repair any motheboard regardless of its size.Repair depends on the fault. Can you please explain the fault of the laptop before concluding its a board problem
the laptop got wet and I quickly clean it and after some hours i decided to charge buh it sparked and since then refuse to come up....so I assumed its d motherboard dat is faulty...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by sotall(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gafano:
the laptop got wet and I quickly clean it and after some hours i decided to charge buh it sparked and since then refuse to come up....so I assumed its d motherboard dat is faulty...

Sparking must have resulted from short circuit caused by wet motherboard. You gotta pray its not the VGA that was affected. After you noticed water spilled on the system, you should have disassembled the laptop and loose out the board if you can or better still take it to an engineer who would loose out the board and dry it using hot air.

Right now, a board engineer is the only option.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Gafano(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
sotall:

Sparking must have resulted from short circuit caused by wet motherboard. You gotta pray its not the VGA that was affected. After you noticed water spilled on the system, you should have disassembled the laptop and loose out the board if you can or better still take it to an engineer who would loose out the board and dry it using hot air.

Right now, a board engineer is the only option.
wat is d least cost of repair of d Acer Ferrari...thankz for ur respond
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by sotall(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gafano:
wat is d least cost of repair of d Acer Ferrari...thankz for ur respond

Well, i think that depends on the engineer and the location.But if there is something i must tell you is that you will be lucky to have all hardware components undamaged after repairing the board. I say this because almost everytime i have worked on a board that got faulty by spilled water, there is usually atleast one or more hardware components already damaged by the water. The implication of this is that you may have to replace a component after repairing the board. Hence, apart from paying for repair, you may have to buy another hardware component.

Talking of cost of repair, it depends on the engineer and location. In Lagos, Ikeja to be specific, you can get it fixed with an 5k on the average.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Help oh! My pes16 on my pc lags.. Any help
.. *Chip type: AMD Radeon graphics HD 7340 graphics. Shared system memory: 561mb Dedicated video memory:384mb Total available graphics memory: 945mb Processor: AMD E2 - 1800(2cpu's) 1.7Ghz
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by EronzRichie(m): 1:00am On Aug 29, 2016
pls ma laptop dosent comr on again..wen I tried to on it, it iz only d indicator that will on, yet d screen will be black nd d fan is not running. Diz will happen till later it will come up nd start running smoothly...pls diz has been d prob.presently it iz not coming on.now help me.(Toshiba)
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Gafano(m): 3:02am On Aug 29, 2016
sotall:

Well, i think that depends on the engineer and the location.But if there is something i must tell you is that you will be lucky to have all hardware components undamaged after repairing the board. I say this because almost everytime i have worked on a board that got faulty by spilled water, there is usually atleast one or more hardware components already damaged by the water. The implication of this is that you may have to replace a component after repairing the board. Hence, apart from paying for repair, you may have to buy another hardware component.

Talking of cost of repair, it depends on the engineer and location. In Lagos, Ikeja to be specific, you can get it fixed with an 5k on the average.
thanks a lot,, will keep u intoch whenever I get to Ikeja maybe dis week...or if u av a good engineer in Ikeja, u can as well giv me his phone number...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by sotall(m): 4:58am On Aug 29, 2016
Joelfinest:
Help oh! My pes16 on my pc lags.. Any help

.. *Chip type: AMD Radeon graphics HD 7340 graphics.
Shared system memory: 561mb
Dedicated video memory:384mb
Total available graphics memory: 945mb
Processor: AMD E2 - 1800(2cpu's) 1.7Ghz

I think that game requires higher specifications than what your system has. Forcing your dual core 1.7GhZ to run a game like PES 16 can lead to an untimely pack up of the VGA of your AMD laptop.

I will advice you to download and install the latest driver for your VGA and see if that will help it run faster. This was how I helped a client solve the problem of football manager hanging during gameplay.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2016
sotall:

I think that game requires higher specifications than what your system has. Forcing your dual core 1.7GhZ to run a game like PES 16 can lead to an untimely pack up of the VGA of your AMD laptop.

I will advice you to download and install the latest driver for your VGA and see if that will help it run faster. This was how I helped a client solve the problem of football manager hanging during gameplay.
How do i download or where do i download it frm
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by sotall(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Gafano:
thanks a lot,, will keep u intoch whenever I get to Ikeja maybe dis week...or if u av a good engineer in Ikeja, u can as well giv me his phone number...

Alright...call or whatsapp 08164685979 when you are ready
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Gafano(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
sotall:

Alright...call or whatsapp 08164685979 when you are ready
I will surely beep u wen m ready...thankz
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2016
EronzRichie:
pls sirs ma Toshiba laptop wouldn't come one but d light indicators will be on.Later it will come on afta hours of removing and putting the battery. .pls wat d cause. ..help.is it servicing cuz I hv neva disassembly it b4.Thanks.pls answer fast

Av u try to check the ram
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Gafano:

Is possible but I can't say d price
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Gafano:
Check my signature
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by AlphaT1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
horllamy:
Post ur computer problem here, we are here to help and to fix ur problem for u.

My HP laptop came on, rebooted itself then I can't find MS office suite (word, Excel, access, power point). No documents in these format is opening.
What do I do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by sagnetplus: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please l formatted and reloaded windows 7OS on my HP pavilion Laptop and ever since the Bluetooth App is not working...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by sotall(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2016
sagnetplus:
Please l formatted and reloaded windows 7OS on my HP pavilion Laptop and ever since the Bluetooth App is not working...
You need to drive the bluetooth. Buy driver pack and use it to drive the Bluetooth
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
AlphaT1:

My HP laptop came on, rebooted itself then I can't find MS office suite (word, Excel, access, power point). No documents in these format is opening.
What do I do?

Try to install the 1dat was there before and install another 1
Concerning the "off by itself if u re within lagos WhatsApp me 08139462401
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by dgreatyen(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gud day my ogas....i removed my laptop password of recent and decided to place it back yersterday,only for me to notice later in d day wen i tried logging in,telling me wrong password which means i must have mispelt d password y creating it bcus i have just one password i use...pls what can i do abt it without formatting it.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2016
vickers95:

Hello hollarmy , my laptop has this same problem

What is the problem? It comes on for like 5 seconds and off suddenly. Is it RAM?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by vickers95(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bobbyjay001:

What is the problem? It comes on for like 5 seconds and off suddenly. Is it RAM?

I have no idea bro.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by focuso1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
dgreatyen:
Gud day my ogas....i removed my laptop password of recent and decided to place it back yersterday,only for me to notice later in d day wen i tried logging in,telling me wrong password which means i must have mispelt d password y creating it bcus i have just one password i use...pls what can i do abt it without formatting it.

try to use external keyboard or use on screen keyboard to enter the password...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by iskodekh: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
I am having SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION problem in my Pc.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
iskodekh:
I am having SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION problem in my Pc.

Call on 08139462401
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by iskodekh: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by dansantus1986(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Hello guyz,please am having some problem with my HP probook, I can't login ,it been telling me "login failed"... Please how can I rectify this ? Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Help!!!
Am using compaq CQ58. whenever i power it on, nothing displays only the CAPS lock light blinks for about 10sec and it power off again.
pls help
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Morning..... Pls help me out... My HP Compaq just started giving an electrical shock... I want to press the power button (metal), and it gave me a shock again... Pls what's the cause?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
dansantus1986:
Hello guyz,please am having some problem with my HP probook, I can't login ,it been telling me "login failed"... Please how can I rectify this ? Thanks

Av u sure ur password is correct? If so it may be ur keyboard kindly used on screen keyboard

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

√√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ] / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.