Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Is The Importance Of IT Log Book - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Importance Of IT Log Book (1677 Views)

How To Fill Your Siwes Log Book. (a Quick Hint For Nigerian Industrial Training / Help!!! ,he Doesn't Know How To Fill His Log Book / The Importance Of Autocad As An Engineering Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of IT Log Book by misreal(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2015
Abeg who knows the importance of an IT log book in the university.
Re: What Is The Importance Of IT Log Book by opeaceo: 8:31am On May 26, 2015
To record your daily activities.
Re: What Is The Importance Of IT Log Book by yungbillionaire(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2015
Addon know about ur university but in uniport wen we did IT, d log book was first accessed by ur school-based supervisor which he uses to question ur industry-based supervisor if what ur writing is correct.
But I must say dat not all school supervisors wud scrutinize u oooh some just come to collect money from students, grade u n den leave.
Lastly in U.P ur log book makes up 30% of d entire score, while ur dressing n ur presentation on defence day makes up d rest.....so my dear it is quite important, just drawvur diagrams very well n arrange ur log book neatly...wish u d best, peace.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Unilag Msc Prog For 2015 / PHYSICS: Topic "Capacitor And Capacitance." / After Payment Through Remita For Neco Bece Do I Still Need To Go To Neco Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.