Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tolu Oniru 'toolz' Is Engaged To Her Long Time Boo Tunde Demuren - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolu Oniru 'toolz' Is Engaged To Her Long Time Boo Tunde Demuren (595 Views)

Who Knew Toolz Is Left Handed? (photo) / Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolu Oniru 'toolz' Is Engaged To Her Long Time Boo Tunde Demuren by eyesourcenews: 9:16am On May 26, 2015
I think my Prediction skills is now soo onpoint..God will let my mouth make me a Billionaire..Remember I gisted you guys on how another Saturday went by and Toolz and Her over 10 years boo were still not engaged much less married and soo many people came at me telling me Booolllsheeeetttttt Just incase you missed the news, Read HERE ..Well they have finally made it official, Toolz and longtime boyfriend, Captain Tunde Demuren are finally engaged!!

It all happened at the Dominican Republic where they are currently on a vacation.

The over excited hubby to be showed off his abs too.

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/tolu-oniru-toolz-is-engaged-to-her-long.html

Re: Tolu Oniru 'toolz' Is Engaged To Her Long Time Boo Tunde Demuren by ibkgab001: 9:27am On May 26, 2015
Wedding for the wire crew only

(1) (Reply)

Interview: 'i Never Knew My Songs Would Be Evergreen' - King Sunny Ade / Things Every Man Wants In A Woman / MERS: 8 Things You Should Know About The Deadly Virus Ravaging Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.