Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

If You Masturbate, Your Hand Will Be Pregnant In The Afterlife - Muslim Cleric - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Masturbate, Your Hand Will Be Pregnant In The Afterlife - Muslim Cleric (952 Views)

List Of Girls That Will Get Pregnant In 2017 / Chelsea May Be Pregnant:pic / When Your Mom Fall Your Hand While Forming Big Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Masturbate, Your Hand Will Be Pregnant In The Afterlife - Muslim Cleric by trigar12(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2015
This will be devastating news to anyone who enjoys jerking the gherkin, choking the chicken, stroking the snake, spanking the monkey, yanking the chain, a little self-pleasure once in a while.

A Muslim televangelist has reportedly claimed that men who masturbate will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife.

Mucahid Cihad Han was answering questions on private television station 2000 TV when a viewer said that he "kept masturbating even though he was married", reports the Turkish Hurriyet Daily News.

After repeating the question, Mr Han responded by saying masturbation is haram (forbidden) in Islam and the viewer should "resist Satan's temptations".

"Moreover, one hadith states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife, complaining against them to God over its rights", Hurriyet quotes him as saying.

"If our viewer was single, I could recommend he marry, but what can I say now?"

Mr Han, who has 12,500 followers on Twitter, was mocked by some people on the social media site.

According to Hurriyet, Muslim scholars and schools differ on whether masturbation is permissible.

SOURCE: http://tola-drop..com/2015/05/if-you-masturbate-your-hand-will-be.html
Re: If You Masturbate, Your Hand Will Be Pregnant In The Afterlife - Muslim Cleric by Nobody: 9:33am On May 26, 2015
mk my hands carry belle

e no concern anybody
Re: If You Masturbate, Your Hand Will Be Pregnant In The Afterlife - Muslim Cleric by rawpadgin(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2015
Taylor86:
mk my hands carry belle

e no concern anybody
by their comments they shall be known

guy, this ur dp sha
even for public ur hand dey ur pen1$pen1$
Re: If You Masturbate, Your Hand Will Be Pregnant In The Afterlife - Muslim Cleric by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
by their comments they shall be known

guy, this ur dp sha
even for public ur hand dey ur pen1$pen1$

gayism

did sign of cross

cover my precious NYASH with the blood of judas sorry jesus
Re: If You Masturbate, Your Hand Will Be Pregnant In The Afterlife - Muslim Cleric by rawpadgin(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2015
Taylor86:

gayism

did sign of cross

cover my precious NYASH with the blood of judas sorry jesus
grin grin grin funny u
i ain't gay brother
introduce me to ur sister & i will get her in one fell swoop cool

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's #naijasuperstitiousbeliefs Now Trending On Twitter / Harrysong Ft Mourihno-reggae Blues Remix / Funniest Ways To Breakup With Your Boy/girlfriend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.