Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) (1243 Views)

FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital / PARTNERS NEEDED *No Startup Capital Required* / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by franel79(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
Do You want to make money from blogging simply reply to this post. But before we go ahead to lesson one open a free blog with www.blogger.com . Then reply to this post. What am about to teach here is a free online business that will enable you make up to $1000 dollars or more from Google adsense with a free blog.
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by weedbikers: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2009
yeah. i have created the blog. so what do you do?
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by adomugood: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2009
send detail to adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by franel79(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2009
The name of your blog must have the key words u intend using for Search Engine Optimisation. LETS SAY I want to talk about money matters. my blog address should contain the two key words (money- matters) eg: www.moneymatters..com. if the address has been taken try using these signs: ---   _ _ _ to make a difference in the address. What ever you decide to talk about should be what you know alot about, this way you will have alot to write about. This helps alot in Seo
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by franel79(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2009
Except you want me to send you an ebook on blogging, all posts regarding blogging will be posted here and will not be sent to any email whatsoever.
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by weedbikers: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2009
sorry! which detail do u want me 2 send
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by netmoney(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2009
Blogging is a great online business. But honestly speaking, you cannot learn all it takes to start making money with from one post or from single advice.

It is true as the first poster said that you can start for free especially with tools like Blogger, but you can only make money from it if you spend quality time to learn all the nitty-gritty as well as practise it yourself.

A good recommendation if you are a beginner at blogging is www.makemoneybanc..com.

The site teaches you how to make money with free blogs and the tutorials starts from the basics and explains step by step.

There is no short-cut to making money online. If you want $200 a month, work for it. Please take these candid advice, if you love your hard earned money.

To your success.
John Onam
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by franel79(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
To even boast of earning a dime, you must have at least 1500 niche targeted articles or posts on your blog.
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by franel79(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2013
If you are just joining the class, the best is yet to come. I want to point you in the right direction to all free tools required to succeed as a successful blogger.

To get traffic to your blog, you must pay attention to your blog and by paying attention I mean;

Focusing on what your blog really needs and not what you think it needs. Creating content for your blog is good, but without serious traffic, consistent posting may be disastrous and the reason is because some top shot blogger can easily copy and rewrite your post and make a hit with it before you do on the search engines.

It has happened to me like many times before I learned my lesson.

If your blog is ready now, just post an introductory article on what your blog is about (Leave the rest of your articles on your laptop/ desktop computer);

1. Create a Facebook and Twitter Fan Page for your blog.
2. Go over to Feedburner.com to create a feed

To be continued

In my next post I'll be showing you how to connect your blog via feedburner to your Facebook and Twitter Fanpages, and how to get at least 100 real and targeted fans on facebook with just N6,000. These fans will serve as your audience to avoid the long wait that leads to frustration, before you start getting traffic from search engines
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by tefund(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
franel79: Do You want to make money from blogging simply reply to this post. But before we go ahead to lesson one open a free blog with www.blogger.com . Then reply to this post. What am about to teach here is a free online business that will enable you make up to $1000 dollars or more from Google adsense with a free blog.

earn $$$$ in liberty reserve visit www.oxl.com.ng
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by franel79(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
tefund:

earn $$$$ in liberty reserve visit www.oxl.com.ng

Work on your website, I got suspicious when I visited it. Your idea may be great, but your website is not welcoming at all.
Re: Make Money From Blogging (zero Capital Required) by Jepsy: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] I hope this website is a work in progress? Pls do somting abt it.

(1) (Reply)

Home Delivery Of Frozen Chicken,fish And Other Sea Foods. / Get Free Fish Farming And Snail Farming Manuals / Make It Big On Fiverr Make $100 Per Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.