Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone (954 Views)

MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / My Android Fone Will Not Bring Network While On Wcdma Only <solved> / Download Tecno D9 And Other Tecno Device Stock ROM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone by chuksey1(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2015
3g service on my tecno d9 suddenly stops working wen i swith over to wcdma only. at ist i tout d fault wuz from my service provider but wen i moved my sim to anoda tecno phone d 3g service works perfectly well.

your kind suggestion and ideas on how to mk my fone function properly once more is wellcome

thanks in advance
Re: 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone by Carlcaresophia: 7:59am On May 27, 2015
chuksey1:
3g service on my tecno d9 suddenly stops working wen i swith over to wcdma only. at ist i tout d fault wuz from my service provider but wen i moved my sim to anoda tecno phone d 3g service works perfectly well.

your kind suggestion and ideas on how to mk my fone function properly once more is wellcome

thanks in advance
Hi! Maybe you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone by chuksey1(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

thanks
Re: 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone by Carlcaresophia: 10:43am On May 27, 2015
chuksey1:

thanks
You're welcome!
Re: 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone by samfresh: 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
d Same problem I have wit my fone.....
Re: 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone by chuksey1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
You're welcome!
please where can i download tecno d9 stock ROM from?
Re: 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone by chuksey1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
samfresh:
d Same problem I have wit my fone.....
hv u bin able to fix urs?

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy MTN BBC Unlimited Monthly Sub For Just N50 / Android Apps For Pure Fun / How To Recover Files From Corrupted USB Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.