Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! (10165 Views)

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill / Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by xana101: 10:20am On May 26, 2015
just bought a Cauc. like 2 weeks ago. i've never had a dog in my life b4. just fall in love with it lately. i feed it with Indomie mix with Chicken and meat every day. sometimes with rice. i took the dog to a Vet who also sell all types of Dog feed. he advised me to feeding the dog with Dry feed if i want the dog to be BIG and he also sold some drugs to me that would enhance its growth. i want the dog to be very big. i bought FORMULA M.A.S.S WEIGHT GAINER 14K, Dry feeds and can feeds. i'm having the feeling that the Vet man want to sell his product. to me i would have prefer the vet feeds cos its cheaper for me cos i paid someone to make the food every day and he also said the dry food would make there poo strong, on like the watery poo the Cauc poo which i don't like. plz advice me. thank u in anticipation for ur true advice
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2015
xana101:
just bought a Cauc. like 2 weeks ago. i've never had a dog in my life b4. just fall in love with it lately. i feed it with Indomie mix with Chicken and meat every day. sometimes with rice. i took the dog to a Vet who also sell all types of Dog feed. he advised me to feeding the dog with Dry feed if i want the dog to be BIG and he also sold some drugs to me that would enhance its growth. i want the dog to be very big. i bought FORMULA M.A.S.S WEIGHT GAINER 14K, Dry feeds and can feeds. i'm having the feeling that the Vet man want to sell his product. to me i would have prefer the vet feeds cos its cheaper for me cos i paid someone to make the food every day and he also said the dry food would make there poo strong, on like the watery poo the Cauc poo which i don't like. plz advice me. thank u in anticipation for ur true advice

First and foremost, 

What dry food did your vet recommend?‎
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by xana101: 10:48am On May 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

First and foremost, 
What dry food did your vet recommend?‎
i bought Pedigree 1-bag (its like chim-chim) and its CAN food (its like corn beef). thank u
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2015
xana101:

i bought Pedigree 1-bag (its like chim-chim) and its CAN food (its like corn beef). thank u

Lol...ur vet Really 'just' wants to sell his products. 

My advice:
Get arion puppy food or request for a food that's high in protein( arion is 29% protein or thereabout) so request for something at that range or more.

Do a lot of raw feediing(but see that the vet deworms regularly). Go to abattoirs, get biscuit bones that has meat. If you're yoruba, ask for "ashamo egun". It's cheap and plenty.

Hope this helps.

Nb: no raw eggs. Get cod liver oil or monomin syrup and add to your dog's food or give orally.
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by xana101: 11:37am On May 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol...ur vet Really 'just' wants to sell his products. 
My advice:
Get arion puppy food or request for a food that's high in protein( arion is 29% protein or thereabout) so request for something at that range or more.
Do a lot of raw feediing(but see that the vet deworms regularly). Go to abattoirs, get biscuit bones that has meat. If you're yoruba, ask for "ashamo egun". It's cheap and plenty.
Hope this helps.
Nb: no raw eggs. Get cod liver oil or monomin syrup and add to your dog's food or give orally. 
thank u So much. i'll go get d Arion. i bought cod liver oil, Multivitamin, calcium, antibiotic and FORMULA M.A.S.S WEIGHT GAINER.
i'll try d biscuit bones.
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2015
xana101:

thank u So much. i'll go get d Arion. i bought cod liver oil, Multivitamin, calcium, antibiotic and FORMULA M.A.S.S WEIGHT GAINER.
i'll try d biscuit bones.

You're welcome,

Others would help you the best way they can also
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by younglawya(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
Wht do you mean no raw eggs
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by code9(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2015
Please what does FORMULA M.A.S.S WEIGHT GAINER. Look like. I would love to buy for my dog. Snap pics for me. Tx
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2015
younglawya:
Wht do you mean no raw eggs
Raw eggs cause more harm than good. We have discussed it here b4
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by coolsegun2002: 10:50am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=Prodeegee post=34104001]

First and foremost, 

What dry food did your vet recommend?‎[/uote]

No no no..first nd foremost..picture or we donbilivit...

Just kidding though

1 Like

Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by xana101: 3:29pm On May 27, 2015
code9:
Please what does FORMULA M.A.S.S WEIGHT GAINER. Look like. I would love to buy for my dog. Snap pics for me. Tx
i bought it 14k. i hope it will work

Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Coldplay007(f): 7:17am On May 28, 2015
Prodeegee:

Raw eggs cause more harm than good. We have discussed it here b4

It is quite debatable though but I believe Raw eggs are good for your dogs.. I feed my dogs raw eggs with the shells..

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/feeding-your-dog-raw-eggs-good-or-bad/

2 Likes

Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2015
Coldplay007:

It is quite debatable though but I believe Raw eggs are good for your dogs.. I feed my dogs raw eggs with the shells..

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/feeding-your-dog-raw-eggs-good-or-bad/

How old is your dog?
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Coldplay007(f): 2:31am On May 30, 2015
Prodeegee:

How old is your dog?

1 year old, I usually break 1 egg into rice or indomie about once a week.. then break the shells into the mixture... Always done that with all my previous dogs too, never had an issue.. Dogs can handle salmonella...
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Magpies(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
Coldplay007:

1 year old, I usually break 1 egg into rice or indomie about once a week.. then break the shells into the mixture... Always done that with all my previous dogs too, never had an issue.. Dogs can handle salmonella...
longest time
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Coldplay007(f): 2:43pm On May 30, 2015
Magpies:
longest time

grin
Yeah! I've been spending less time in this section..
Saw your CO! Very nice...
How are you doing?
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Magpies(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2015
Coldplay007:

grin Yeah! I've been spending less time in this section.. Saw your CO! Very nice... How are you doing?
great
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by barcaboi(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2015
xana101:
oga.....don't follow his advice. ....if u get broke, it'll be difficult to feed ur dog.......Feed him what uve bn feeding him b4.....Caucasian get big whether you feed or not infact very soon, u'd be worried how big he's becoming. .....

1 Like

Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Coldplay007:

im sure you break it into these foods when theyre hot...or when youre preparing them..
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Coldplay007(f): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nope, I never give my dogs hot food.. It's usually remnant of rice in the pot..
So it is never hot...
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
xana101:

i bought it 14k. i hope it will work

i hope you know how to use it

it is like taking anabolic steroids without visiting the gym, it wont work.
you have to make your dog do heavy work to gain that mass

1 Like

Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Coldplay007:
Nope, I never give my dogs hot food.. It's usually remnant of rice in the pot..
So it is never hot...

Cool...may I see your dog?
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Prodeegee(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2015
sledjama:

Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by xana101: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
sledjama:

i never thot i would take the dog for heavy walk once i gave him the mass weight. thanks for the advice. hence forth, i'll engage the dog with exercise in the evening when i come back from work
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Phargbemmy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
OP, dont sweat too much. Just go with JOJO dog food brands, they are presently the best in the market for now. If I can ur address I can introduce to one shop in your area where u can get som3. Bet you a trial will convince you
Re: Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! by Dochman224(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2015
guys recently bought meat and biscuit bone but had to cook it for my dog but she refuse to eat I think she only prefer it fresh and raw. pls help and suggestion on hw to go about d cooked bones.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Feed Your Pet? / Lady Breastfeed Her Puppies With her own Breast Milk / Pedigree German Sherperd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.