Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies (672 Views)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by Dedewizzy(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2015
Too bad

Modified
@ lalasticlala where is the Original topic I commented on angry
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by ArchEnemy(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2015
Beware of housemaids, some are wolves in disguise
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by iyatrustee(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2015
The housegirl na winch! How just bite go kill person?
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by knightsTempler: 11:22am On May 26, 2015
Hmmm...vampire things shocked
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2015
Where the topic
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by Nobody: 11:51am On May 26, 2015
*looking for the story* cool shocked

Abi the housemaid carry am run?
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by siegfried99(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
Too bad
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by Sholah96(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
Do me I do u
Re: Housemaid Bites Her Madam's Breast, Flees After She Dies by Sholah96(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
Dedewizzy:
Too bad

Modified
@ lalasticlala where is the Orininal topic I commented on angry

Ether you redirect our comments to the main thread if any or you hide our posts as you have done to the original post too before it looks as if we're just commenting on a ghost thread.

Lol

Ghost thread abi wetin u go call
Na fuel scarcity cause am nah

(1) (Reply)

Lion Kills Woman In South African Park / Gunman Kills Nine After Worshipping In African-american Church / Bvn Registration- Recent Method By Scammers(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.