Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) (53129 Views)

The Contestants For Miss Nigeria USA 2017 Beauty Pageant (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by juniormusa(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
nice
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by neighbourhud: 10:13pm On May 26, 2015
buygala:
That last pishure sha embarassed

Dudes looking weird and the girl's booobsies looking depressed and malnourished :' ( .......

Congrats to her sha..... even though I am still searching for a fucck to give sad
My findings too...she is guilty as charged.
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by rajsuresh(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
Do those two guys look guy?....why r her books so depressed?
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
You guys sha, I didn't notice her boobs before, I had to scroll back up again when I saw una comments cheesy
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
baruwainfo:
See force of gravity at work

^^^Gravity....the bane of ageing women the world over! Hit your 40s and everything starts heading south!! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by CzarChris(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder the criteria used in crowning these beauty pageant winners My bae go dust this chic hands down, anytime, any day.

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2015
Must it be an igbo gal? kiss kissNa crase pple full America I swear @ d second pic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by valmunich(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2015
Igbo girls amaka.... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Khd95(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
@25 olympus has alredy fallen,choi

congrats tho

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
sinaj:
Diz bae for resemble my mama o!

esp. for d second pic lipsrsealed

She iz very pretty kiss
bia sweetheart
na every thread u dey enter
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by eaglechild: 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
Many Nigerians no longer bother to read.

The second picture says Joy Ikedinma (the organizer of the pageant completely different from Frances Udukwu the winner.

6 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by mikron(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
obontami:
the girl booobs don fall
na there ur eye waka enter o. No Time
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 26, 2015
Na my town babe oooooooo, pretty and elegant
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by millionboi(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
Dangote go soon dey romance her!!....him fit don dey ask google nw

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by kelzgie44: 10:53pm On May 26, 2015
looooool....nairalanders ..una get mouth sha!!!! Na person pikin b dis oooo....#olympus...fallen angels...#naWa.....
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by CSTR2: 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
See her fallen breasts like that of a mother of four.
Right from prom night, endless banging till death.
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by CSTR2: 10:58pm On May 26, 2015
Khd95:

congrats tho
That 25 year old boobs has seen things.

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 26, 2015
Khd95:

congrats tho
Did you read the article at all ?

7 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by shammah1(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
She's surrounded by gay boys undecided
samueleto:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-aUG5ZT5TfG4/VWRAIsjD-kI/AAAAAAAAfc4/cDJ3GmAf_yo/s1600/miss.PNG[/img]

On Saturday May 23rd, Frances Udukwu beat out 17 other contestants to emerge the first ever winner of the Miss Nigeria USA beauty pageant which held in New York. Frances is a 25 year old graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Health and Health care Systems Management from Temple University and currently has a career as a health care consultant. Congrats to her...more photo after the break:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-tsbou4JLBw8/VWQhlxcM7fI/AAAAAAAFWnw/7ln_40ZJ6ew/s640/2.jpg[/img]

From L-R Ty Hunter, Beyonce's personal stylist, Joy Ikedinma, who is the director of the Miss Nigeria USA pageant.

Source: http://shoutnaija..com/2015/05/meet-lady-who-won-2015-miss-nigeria-usa.html

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by helphelp: 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
Sagged boobs carry first...why una come go dey do surgery na

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
eaglechild:
Many Nigerians no longer bother to read.

The second picture says Joy Ikedinma (the organizer of the pageant completely different from Frances Udukwu the winner.

The thing tire me o

5 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2015
Aitee1:
Which culture is she displaying in that first pic?

The second pic sha...boobi on the loose lipsrsealed
ur hips on the loose as wel.
Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by eaglechild: 11:05pm On May 26, 2015
neoapocalypse:

The thing tire me o
Very shocking that nobody bothered to read the footnote on the second picture.
And they all concluded that it is the same person in the first pic.

7 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 26, 2015
helphelp:
Sagged boobs carry first...why una come go dey do surgery na

Do yourself a favour and go back and read the article again but slowly this time around so that you can grasp the story

4 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by bloglover(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2015
MhisIjay:
Make una leave her upper regoin jare angry

grin grin grin

technically, you can't call it upper region cos its now facing down.!

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 26, 2015
eaglechild:

Very shocking that nobody bothered to read the footnote on the second picture.

And they all concluded that it is the same person in the first pic.

We are the only guys who bothered to read the article to detail , I mean the thing is staring at them right in the face and nobody ( except very few ) even read the footnote on the pictures and the article.

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Onyiido: 11:15pm On May 26, 2015
buygala:

Dudes looking weird and the girl's booobsies looking depressed and malnourished cry .......

Congrats to her sha..... even though I am still searching for a fucck to give sad
Nairaland no go kill person with laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by lovehasnoe: 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
(COUNTDOWN) Biggest Mobile Sales Event of 2015 – Jumia Megathon. CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS

http://www.gistlocker.com/2015/05/count-down-biggest-mobile-sales-event.html

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 26, 2015
Her bweast hangs low.

Rogerdat

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by yomifowe(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2015
Nigeria! which one be this one again? Miss Nigeria USA?

2 Likes

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2015
buygala:

Dudes looking weird and the girl's booobsies looking depressed and malnourished cry .......

If there is one thing i have realized,its the fact that firm and well shaped tits are very uncommon and there was a day i saw the Swaziland virgins dancing in their annual festival and i was so surprised that none of the virgins there have firm tits and those tits that you see ladies flaunt in bras are not what they seem and you need to see then uncupped and you will marvel at the way they obey laws of gravity.

I prefer moderate firm tits to a big saggy one.

1 Like

Re: Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) by yomifowe(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians would never cease to amaze me. Which one be miss Nigeria USA again. very funny indeed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her / Python Photoshoot Scares Miss Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.