Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay (51101 Views)

PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday / Attacks By Boko Haram Have Reduced In Nigeria, Says Buhari - ThisDay / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by atlwireles: 4:55pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

Free your bile. Don't die of hatred and hypertension. Criticize with your brain remaining in your head and not in your palms waiting to hand it out to the nearest passerby.

almajiri look for closest revolver and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2015
He was received at the door of the aircraft by High Commissioner Sarki Tafida and [b]rode in the embassy official car [/b]to his usual central London holiday flat booked by his brother having rejected the hotel booked by the High Commission.

Abeg, which one we go believe now, I thought he "rejected" the official car Which is which now my people?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by philips70(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:

almajiri look for closest revolver and do the needful.

Can see you finally handed it over to the unknown passerby. Do you have almajiris in your part of the ND? Ode!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by atlwireles: 5:04pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

[s]Can see you finally handed it over to the unknown passerby. Do you have almajiris in your part of the ND? Ode!
[/s]

I said do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by philips70(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
[/s]

I said do the needful

Nairalanders need to fast and pray for you so you don't die of hypertension and acid induced pile in this next 4 years. If people like you dreamt GEJ will lost the elections and the Buhari you hated so much will be sworn in some day you will wake up and say it was high fever. People who know you should advise your family to keep any semblance of ropes from you starting from Thursday night.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by mandax: 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
lol

My FTC msg shall be in the form of a Riddle:

If GEJ closes the air, land and sea borders preventing GMB from returning before May 29..`who will be president?

Cowards die many times before their real death.

Mere mention of north sends shiiit running down on the Otu.. man's trousers.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by atlwireles: 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
philips70:

Nairalanders need to fast and pray for you so you don't die of hypertension and acid induced pile in this next 4 years. If people like you dreamt GEJ will lost the elections and the Buhari you hated so much will be sworn in some day you will wake up and say it was high fever. People who know you should advise your family to keep any semblance of ropes from you starting from Thursday night.
[/s]

I said do the needful grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by aderonila18: 5:16pm On May 26, 2015
Too many lies by Tanoids and nairanland just posts lies on the front page shocked shame angry
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
lol

If GEJ closes the air, land and sea borders preventing GMB from returning before May 29..`who will be president?

That will be the first civilian coup in the history of Nigeria!

Wondering what u were pondering that lead u to such thoughts. grin
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by writetopoker: 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
if ubah no release fuel by now no solution, instead of little thnk you all thjese almajiris, hyena and ingrate are here blabing. Why didt tinibu and amaechi solve the national problem first, but they choosed to solve their own problm and investmnt buhari. And patrotic igbo man simngle handedly solved d fuel problem and some big fooooooooooooolls are opening their gutter here. NDI IGBO KWENU!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by philips70(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

I said do the needful grin grin grin grin grin

Get some lessons before Friday so you don't make any mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by appini: 5:21pm On May 26, 2015
anonimi:

Just as it was signed in Saudi Arabia by the man who invited people to a game of squash to prove he is healthy but...........

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185359_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185138_buhariinowerri2_jpeg692a11e69c27365fcb4b4dbf3e6ccb24

This is not funny... when I said Nigerians has entered a one chance government the gullible ones were all chanting change.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by anonimi: 5:23pm On May 26, 2015
appini:
This is not funny... when I said Nigerians has entered a one chance government the gullible ones were all chanting change.

Na so oh, the mofos nor gree hear word.........now all of us go hear nwen!

Can you imagine what the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon was telling the Daura President in this picture of their arrangee "Cheatam" House talk

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by shepherdnoble: 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
papaejima1:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/president-elect-snookers-apc-leaders-over-unannounced-uk-trip/210287/
SEE AS E STAND LIKE GATEMAN WEY DEY ROAST SUYA...LOL ABOKI NA ABOKI oo...no amount of money wey go mek aboki change it's nature.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by atlwireles: 5:29pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

Get some lessons before Friday so you don't make any mistake.

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 26, 2015
byrron:

That will be the first civilian coup in the history of Nigeria!

Wondering what u were pondering that lead u to such thoughts. grin
my thinking is that fuel shortage might cause our airports to shutdown soon
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by writetopoker: 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
anonimi:

Na so oh, the mofos nor gree hear word.........now all of us go hear nwen!

Can you imagine what the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon was telling the Daura President in this picture of their arrangee "Cheatam" House talk

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266
imagin d way dem dey stare at d sick confused mallam, wey no fit stand straigth, he looks very sick and lost. Pity his followers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by JuanDeDios: 5:49pm On May 26, 2015
Ladycloud:
fetch Buhari.... is buhari water??
Our education system has gone to the dogs! Two people have even liked this post as of the time I'm quoting it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
lol

hahahahahaha... 4get about that story! I don become Preside be that cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by mbulela: 5:58pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
lol

Prof.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Solowande(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
lol

na u na.or u dey fear d seat
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 26, 2015
Solowande:
na u na.or u dey fear d seat
i don't speak pidgin pls
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by mbulela: 6:02pm On May 26, 2015
shepherdnoble:
SEE AS E STAND LIKE GATEMAN WEY DEY ROAST SUYA...LOL ABOKI NA ABOKI oo...no amount of money wey go mek aboki change it's nature.
Such tribalsitic, stereotypical and ethnic jingostic comment should have no space in a decent forum.
Moderators, Kindly delete this comment if the poster will not be banned.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by kuluTemper: 6:05pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by eligibility: 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
We need an independent President who does things on his own.
Mind you, most untouchable will be dealt with after may 29th, 2015. GEJ failed because he is not a firm leader but GMB will deal with all immediate friends if they misbehaves .

Let Buhari be himself for God sake.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
Have they fetched him yet?
Or he refused fetching

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Myself2(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
[size=16pt]LOL @ that picture of Buhari standing in front of 10 Downing street,looking so dejected,abandoned and lost.What a slowpoke[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

"Fetch"?? With a bucket or bowl??

All these stories that don't have any date attached to them are highly suspect!!

Amaechi & Tinubu "hurriedly" left for the UK "immediately" they "heard" Baba left the country which happened to be last friday.. But the same Amaechi just swore in the newly elected LG chairmen in Rivers State!!

So what do we believe

Why are u lying glaringly

This ur phrase below -

Amaechi & Tinubu "hurriedly" left for the UK "immediately" they "heard" Baba left the country which happened to be last friday...

Does not exist in that article. I wander why some people like lying.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
oneeast:
This clown am looking at will be a disaster as a president.. cheesy
grin
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by Jowonloju(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
This STORY is a Lie. Tinubu knew he was traveling. And that was why he visited Buhari @ Defense house last week.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay by modath(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are u lying glaringly

This ur phrase below -

Amaechi & Tinubu "hurriedly" left for the UK "immediately" they "heard" Baba left the country which happened to be last friday...

Does not exist in that article. I wander why some people like lying.

The phrase is mine but the words in context are the ones in inverted commas.

Moreover the OP had moddified the article because in the original article, the words were there and the aisha buhari addition wasn't anywhere on the post.(Sheck the time on the NL post and the one on thisdaylive)

Should it not be a "wonder" that no one else mentioned it before you did an aimless waka (wander not wonder) to complain now??

Let's be objective in our criticisms....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos) / Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.