Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At (4072 Views)

Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 26, 2015
Recent studies have revealed that the length of a person’s ring finger contains clues on what personality traits they typically adopt!
Our ring finger length shows how much testosterone we were (or weren’t) exposed to as a fetus, and these testosterone levels directly affect our developing personalities.
Okay so here’s how you can test yourself. Hold your hand flat against a table and draw an imaginary horizontal line across your fingers starting from the tip f your index finger (if the imaginary line approach isn’t working, grab a ruler and make a real one!)

Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
Is your ring finger longer than your index finger?
Good! You’re most likely good-looking, competitive, risk-taking, charming, and you’re also likely to make a little more cash than the others you share a workplace with. Not a bad combination, right?
Basically, you’re probably a little something like Jordan Belfort from The Wolf Of Wall Street, although perhaps not quite so extreme…

Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 26, 2015
While someone with a longer ring finger is typically modest about all of those favorable qualities they personify, a person with a shorter ring finger is more likely to be a little narcissistic. They tend to enjoy having time to themselves and usually wait for a member of the opposite sex to make the first move. - See

Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
Perhaps this is the most noble of the three “ring finger lengths” to be, as it generally means you’re a peace keeper, you like everyone to get along, you stay faithful and reliable in relationships and you’re a gentle, caring person.
So, now you know the deal – which one are you? Are you happy with the category you fit in with, or do you feel like you belong in one of the other two?

Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by kuuljay(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
my ring finger long but I never see the commensurate wealth.untill I gap dangote am still a poor dude
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by paooxide(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2015
Cat A... This is so sweet
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2015
Wow what a nice thread! @Op u really tried.

By the way, i belong to the longer ring finger group i.e the first one (A).

Lalasticlala please do the needful.
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by midolian(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Wow what a nice thread! @Op u really tried.

By the way, i belong to the longer ring finger group i.e the first one (A).

Lalasticlala please do the needful.
see as this man dey shout lalasticlala cheesy cheesy cheesy because ur ring finger is longer abi, kontinu.. cheesy

I am sure if ur index was longer, you go jst peep view thread, den run comot. Congrats sha
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2015
midolian:
see as this man dey shout lalasticlala cheesy cheesy cheesy because ur ring finger is longer abi, kontinu.. cheesy

I am sure if ur index was longer, you go jst peep view thread, den run comot. Congrats sha

Lol. Not wat u think tho. The thread is really educating and interesting.
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Genius100: 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
Your ring finger being longer than your index finger does not determine your status in life however it has been correlated with having a big manhod...
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
I think the index finger is longer on females than on males..lol, I had to check Ma colleagues
Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by Dewze(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2015
I personally think all these is crap. Most people are in the A group, but most people do not have those qualities.

1 Like

Re: The Length Of Your Ring Finger Length Means More Than You Think - See More At by socialmediaman: 4:59pm On May 26, 2015
I don't believe all that, but wait o, let's ask Mr President, if his ring and index are equal... Then I might believe this theory

(1) (Reply)

Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? / How My Sojourn In Yorubaland Changed By Perception About Islam / FBI Links Bola Tinubu With Heroin Trafficking - Tinubu Cuts A Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.