Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) (39549 Views)

I Killed This Rat In My Hostel In LAUTECH (Photos) / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2015
islandmoon:

guy, dont you have a job? stop stalking me on Nairaland, i will finish you, anyway a block industry along the street is a looking for a laborer, i will tell them i need a slot for you, don't bother your problem is solved despite the fact that you are useless, let me enjoy my drink..
keep talking. Maybe some day u will say something intelligent...
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
islandmoon:

ode! you seem to be looking for a way escape from the gbege you put your family in, ode!!
hehehe, let me enjoy my drink... dont disturb.. make i order fish for you?
useless thing. I don't even consider u as a vulture. I consider u as something a vulture will eat.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
keep talking. Maybe some day u will say something intelligent.
hehehehehe! mumu, so while i was enjoying my fish and drink, you were here crying? lolzz

i need to sleep bro, a lady is waiting right there on my bed.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
useless thing. I don't even consider u as a vulture. I consider u as something a vulture will eat.

lol... i need to join her in bed, sorry
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:33am On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

hehehehehe! mumu, so while i was enjoying my fish and drink, you were here crying? lolzz

i need to sleep bro, a lady is waiting right there on my bed.
u mean the girl they arranged for u?
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:35am On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

lol... i need to join her in bed, sorry
u mean ur dog?
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 10:39am On May 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
u mean the girl they arranged for u?

guy, free me!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 10:40am On May 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
u mean ur dog?

just like your mother.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

just like your mother.
u mean ur mum that married more that 5 husbands cos she can't control her sexual urge.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

guy, free me!!
I don't know what makes u so Stup.id but it really works.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 6:29pm On May 29, 2015
ode!
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
u mean ur mum that married more that 5 husbands cos she can't control her sexual urge.

yes your mum, the she goat with the yeast infected pu.ssy , your mom
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 6:33pm On May 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
I don't know what makes u so Stup.id but it really works.

jobless mofo! the block industry guys are waiting for you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

yes your mum, the she goat with the yeast infected pu.ssy , your mom
ur A$$ will always be jealous from the amount of $hit that comes out of ur mouth
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

jobless mofo! the block industry guys are waiting for you.
if I have the opportunity to kill u. It won't be considered as murder. It will be genocide
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:
ode!
learn from ur unfortunate parents mistake. Always use birth control.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
learn from ur unfortunate parents mistake. Always use birth control.

like i said a condom would have prevented your birth , mofo
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by islandmoon: 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
if I have the opportunity to kill u. It won't be considered as murder. It will be genocide

very bad english! you called killing a person a genocide? i see you have no brain, no wonder!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

very bad english! you called killing a person a genocide? i see you have no brain, no wonder!!
ur brain is on default. I consider it as genocide because u are being controlled by demons in human form like ur parents and relatives. I will help u eliminate all of them.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

ur brain is on default. I consider it as genocide because u are being controlled by demons in human form like ur parents and relatives. I will help u eliminate all of them...
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

even if u went for an IQ test. The result will be negative.
Re: Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2015
islandmoon:

even if u went for an IQ test. The result will be negative....

Uniuyo Admission List For 2012/2013 Session - Check It Here / FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps / Nigerian Universities Break Into Top 500 World University Ranking