Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession (1324 Views)

20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet / Woman Loses 11.8 Million Naira To US Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by unipol(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
travel out of Niger.
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2009
Oh oh No poster, thank yo star i stumbled on yo thread, anyways, i am the Special Adviser to The Lagos State Governor On Ajegunle Matterz. Try and go to United States of Cotonou or Federal republic of Ghana in Sekondi to b precise. U get what u want. I hope this an@wers yo quest. Cheers.
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by janykute: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2009
Nigeria is one of the easy places you can make two million naira a year without a profession.
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2009
Tell him grin
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by opensource(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
The problem most people have in this life is inability to answer this question " What do I want from Life"

You stated you have the contact of an ambassador that will help you with travel requirement.

All i will advice is you continue with your studies , if you begin to cultivate the thought of making it without study or profession , then u might fall in hands of hustlers and you will see yourself on the FAST TRACK when u get out there.

Since you are in your year 1 , you can decide to forget the present school and go study in Europe on scholarship . Make research on Denmark, Sweden, Finalnd . This country offer good and free education.

Now going back to my first question , " What do I want from Life"
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2009
Tell him anywhich way u can! grin grin the guy thinks like an IdIOT. Lol.
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by banging(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2009
All u need is to buy brand new laptop and join the yahoo guys. then u can make even 2m$ every week. Good Advise i think , Ole grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by unipol(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2009
brein:

Tell him anywhich way u can! grin grin the guy thinks like an IdIOT. Lol.
le.
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by unipol(m): 12:51am On Mar 06, 2009
££$
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by symbian03(m): 2:34am On Mar 06, 2009
lol, another curious fella, big prank spanking a spunky mother fucker!
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2009
@banging, are u a yahoo boy?? If u are, do u make so much $+$$ as that for advising unipol to bcome one,
@ unipol, check ur grammatical structure.
Re: Where In The World Can I Make Two Million Naira Yearly Without Profession by Lovelyman2: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2013
ole....better go carry gun rob a bank and face firing sqd....ole...thief

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries / Journey From Sokoto To Lagos By Road / Burj Khalifa Hotel On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.